AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM names

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

NFMM names - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 2:54 am

SpeedyX previous:burnCHARGE got hacked 2.0 then THAT got hacked Mad
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 6:38 am

1. Demise

No history to it; nothing tricky about it. Always Demise, will always be Demise. Unless you include these: Demi, Dems, Denise, Demi Lovato (my personal favorite -.-), Dem Eyes, or Big D. Well, not the last one. But it better be used >=(

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Fri 31 May 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 6:39 am

Why don't you like Demi Lovato. I gave you that nickname because I love you. Sad
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 6:40 am

That nickname was a creation of Satan and I support none of his work.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 5:05 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
That nickname was a creation of Satan and I support none of his work.

Weren't you an athiest?
Satan? Haha, funny that came from a guy like you.
When your nickname "SinfulBliss" pertains to Satan himself.

Dat contradiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 10:15 am

I still am an atheist. You see, "sinful" doesn't have to refer to a religious entity, it just happens to be used in that way often. "Sinful" means wickedness, or to describe an action causing guilt.

I used Satan to describe how evil I thought the nickname was, that doesn't mean I believe in him. Sheesh, you shit-pickers can be a drag sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 1:15 pm

I agree with the above statement, but incase you forgot, it's "SinfulBliss" not "Sinful"
When you add the word "Bliss" one can't help but think of the devil himself.

And I feel sorry for you if you call a mean of having a decent argument as "****-Picking"

And secondly, as you're an atheist, you shouldn't believe in Satan right, so, hence, if you don't believe in Satan, you shouldn't believe in evil too. And as God create both, good AND evil, and you don't even believe in one, you shouldn't believe in the latter too. So, basically, ***** please.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 1:43 pm

Oh boy, time to destroy this reply too.

"Bliss" is the opposite of what the devil is portrayed as. A state of ecstasy is the definition for bliss. Just because you have the narrow-minded view of these two words referring to something biblical doesn't mean that dictates what the actual definition is.

You're shit-picking because I'm an atheist, and yet you cherry pick certain words and put up a ridiculous argument: "Well, you used a word usually referring to biblical texts, therefore you're NOT an atheist!".

I can say what I want. I think God is stupid. You can whine all you want about "Well, you said God therefore you think he exists!", but the truth is I'm an atheist, so it doesn't matter what I say, my belief stands.

Apparently now, atheists shouldn't believe in good or evil because your "god" created them? You can believe what you want, but don't use your mythology to govern others.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 1:50 pm

Yada Yada Yada. Everyone has his/her own way of looking into things. I have my own. You have your own. Critisizing is something we can do, but changing is something that's hardly an option. So, you can stick to your point, while I'll stick to mine.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 1:59 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
1. Demise

No history to it; nothing tricky about it. Always Demise, will always be Demise. Unless you include these: Demi, Dems, Demi Lovato (my personal favorite -.-), Dem Eyes, or Big D. Well, not the last one. But it better be used >=(

You forgot Denise Razz.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 2:21 pm

Added. Thanks -.-
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 3:10 pm

Demi Lovato... LOL
Back to top Go down
Zata
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 10:24 am

My name is Zata.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 12:22 pm

You know.. this would be alot better if the post had a list, but the creator is INACTIVE
Back to top Go down
YoureSnacked
Collector
Collector
YoureSnacked
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 2:53 pm

my nfmm name is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Blade
Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm

my nfm name is my forum name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM names   NFMM names - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM names

View previous topic View next topic Back to top