AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:34 am

Yeah I guess Well gots to get redy to race an 18 year old im 8 years yunger Save a race MDX.Good luck!
Im pretty good though we shuld race some other time again.Gotta Go to Bed I Just Got in trouble for being up past my bed time.byz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:21 am

Drift800 wrote:
Yeah I guess Well gots to get redy to race an 18 year old im 8 years yunger Save a race MDX.Good luck!
Im pretty good though we shuld race some other time again.Gotta Go to Bed I Just Got in trouble for being up past my bed time.byz!

Yeah, I guess. Well, I gotta get ready to race an 18 year old. I'm 8 years younger. Save a race MDX. Good luck!
I'm pretty good though, we should race again some other time. I gotta go to bed (I just got in trouble for being up past my bed time). Bye!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Dude you really need to work on your grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

CerealKiller wrote:
Drift800 wrote:

Yeah, I guess. Well, I gotta get ready to race an 18 year old. I'm 8 years younger. Save a race MDX. Good luck!
I'm pretty good though, we should race again some other time. I gotta go to bed (I just got in trouble for being up past my bed time). Bye!

Thank you, noob to man translator!
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

I dont like to go back and fix mistakes i knew i did thoseTodays The Day!

Right After School For Me Against MDX
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:50 pm

TheCityJizz wrote:
I still see NO point in it. I did 1v1 with you a while back. Our skills are close to equal

Equal? I wasn't even trying my best. 1v1, dude.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

To be honest I think you should narrow down all those tracks so there's more competition when we have a fewer number and also so that holding a rank means something. As of right now, there are more tracks than participating members which makes for a boring competition.

Maybe choose about 15 popular tracks rather than 27?
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
TheCityJizz wrote:
I still see NO point in it. I did 1v1 with you a while back. Our skills are close to equal

Equal? I wasn't even trying my best. 1v1, dude.

I wasn't talking to you...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:21 am

I was thinking that too. The issue here is we don't have a clear way to do a "community vote", as a poll is way too...Hit-and-run'ish.
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:13 am

Mdx Dindnt show up.Hey CityJizz Wolf was in one of our races it was stg 12 Ill get Jin To get on so we can have a real Dw vs Mw.By the Way I Smoked Insano 5 tmes in a row today
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:37 am

Well then just get everyone to post their top favourite maps and then pick them out from there. Some of the maps shouldn't even be there since they are exact duplicates of the ones in NFM1, such as stage 1, and garden of the king/he is coming for you next.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:42 am

... O_o

anyways, i was being called a noob when i used a high rider against radical ones... took down 4 radical ones by wasting but when i tried to heal, one of their "team mates" hit me on the side, i hit the wall naturally but then they all crushed me from the sides and got wasted..... sad.....
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:56 am

I was called a noob for running away from a DR monstaa when I had a nimi rofl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:27 am

"Be a man and waste" is the DR Monstaa's famous line to smaller cars...

Also guys, we're doing an all out R1 tourney next Sunday or Saturday...Need to double check...It's the top 4 R1's on a tag team match.

Team 1:

ACVoong (#1 R1)
Sun_Killer (#4 R1)

Team 2:
10thgrave (#2 R1)
MetaKnight (#3 R1)

I'll be the recorder as usual. How do you guys think I should record it? Record the 1st place player only? Switch back and forth all the time? Per 5 minutes? Suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

Sun Killer told me it's on a Saturday.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:27 pm

Lunch Money wrote:
Some of the maps shouldn't even be there since they are exact duplicates of the ones in NFM1, such as stage 1

I knew someone would say that. In NFM1, first, there are 4 laps, however in NFM2 there are only three.
And, in NFM1, the second checkpoint is placed slightly further to the right compared to NFM1. Youll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

Unknown Reality wrote:
Lunch Money wrote:
Some of the maps shouldn't even be there since they are exact duplicates of the ones in NFM1, such as stage 1

I knew someone would say that. In NFM1, first, there are 4 laps, however in NFM2 there are only three.
And, in NFM1, the second checkpoint is placed slightly further to the right compared to NFM1. Youll see.

That's why I added Lunch Money as a foe - he sucks at everything.

...Back to topic...

Oh, an R1 tourney? I'll be there to watch it, and if possible even record it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

Do you know what time it was 10th?

Rafa, also, we can both be the recorders and I'll record one person you record another so we can upload it to Youtube as a cool "split-screen" thing.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:27 am

Unknown Reality wrote:
Lunch Money wrote:

Congrats, it is still the same damn concept.
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:54 am

Mdx can we reschedule.hey why not a mighty eight tourney 2v2 just for fun. Ya know Me and CityJizz Vs wolf and someone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:07 am

Lunch Money wrote:
Unknown Reality wrote:
Lunch Money wrote:

Congrats, it is still the same damn concept.

You're both arguing in different ways. UR, you're saying we should keep both tracks because they're slightly different and need slightly different strategies. LM, you're saying it's the same thing and it's all good.

LM, you're missing the idea here. UR, you're not compensating for the issues. I'm saying we need to cut down on tracks, so while they DO require different strategies, we can't keep two of nearly the same stages. We'll pick the one that requires most skill and be done with it. If we kept stages that were slightly different, we wouldn't be able to cut any out.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

That's what I'm saying too.

Let's start trimming the list down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

I would put forth my list of tracks that I think need to be kept but I don't want people to get angry. I was looking forward to narrowing it down to 15 but it's quite hard deciding which maps stays and which goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:43 am

The prime judging factors should be:

1) Amount of strategy used

2) Amount of fun it is to play

3) Most played in general by NFMM players
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 9:05 am

CerealKiller wrote:
The prime judging factors should be:

1) Amount of strategy used

2) Amount of fun it is to play

3) Most played in general by NFMM players

1) Reasonable.
2) REasonable.
3) just because everyone plays:
Stage 1 NFM1/NFM2
Stage 4 NFM2
Stage 6 NFM2
Stage 5 NFM1