AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

The Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:34 am

CerealKiller wrote:
My Estimated Places:

1. ACVoong (ACVoong)
2. chaosgrave10 (10thgrave)
3. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)
4. CerealKiller (Demise)
5. MoGa_DeX aka Snyde (MDX)
6. system of a down (StealthMW)
7. koner1 (TheCityJizz)
8. iexrrr (Aerial)
9. Lunch Money (LunchMoney)
10. Hyde233 (Hyde233)
11. Azri965 (A9)
12. Unknown Reality (OperationX)
13. LegnaK (LegnaK)

For 11-13, I'm guessing based off of things other than my experience playing them in-game since I've never played them. The rest of the guesses are reasonably justified.

Also, partially the reason I put WolfInABox ahead of me was because he's not only good, but I'm the maker of these estimates and I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh and I have no idea who will win 1st between 10th and ACV...I just guessed ACV since he's the current #1 holder.

Iexrrr and Lunch Money were hard to place, especially Lunch Money. The way I see it Iexrrr plays NFM more, and he looks like he has a better strategy going for him then LunchMoney, who plays a bit recklessly.

System of a Down and Koner were competing for and were tight for 6th, but I remembered playing a "StealthMW" who was exceptional, so I gave it to him. Both players (Stealth especially) probably have the potential for 3-5th place if they really try.

MoGa_DeX plays too damn much to be bad. I saw his playing on videos and I've heard his Maxy strategies and respect him using bad cars against good ones. I awarded him 5th, even though Stealth will be a very hard rival.

Hyde is online every hour of the day but never seems to win much. I placed him in last (excluding the 3 players I guessed on) because even though he must have a lot of experience, he doesn't seem to have unique strategies.

ACV and 10th are close, but then there's a HUGE skill-level gap after them, which begins with Wolf tied with me. We have a pretty medium sized gap after us, and I think MDX is a little misplaced in my list since I fear Stealth more then him. City has an average sized gap before the next ranks, but lacks special tricks. Then there's a big gap and following that are the bottom of the list.

EDIT: I forgot to add Turbo! He belongs in the same skill section as WolfBox and I. I also think his strategy can counter Wolves, but mine is pretty much tied with him.

~CK (Demise)

You forgot drift800 too. Just one more person now.
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 8:53 am

The placings depend on the first round opponents too. If chaos and ACV for example fight each other in the beginning, they can't both be in the finals.
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

I Think I would Be Placed Around about Where You are CK.Ive Beaten Wolf Numerous Times(7)
No Offense Wolf Not Bragging But I Can Drop Back And Regain Posotion And Win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Janitor
Janitor
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:23 pm

im in
XSL8
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

16 players are now in. Unknown Reality, choose your opponent!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

Drift800 wrote:
I Think I would Be Placed Around about Where You are CK.Ive Beaten Wolf Numerous Times(7)
No Offense Wolf Not Bragging But I Can Drop Back And Regain Posotion And Win Very Happy

I said I was sleepy when I battled you. Also I battled you when my arm was busted. I'm completely okay now, and I'm more alive than ever. Look at the channel NFMMasters, before talking about me.

Unknown, pick meh :p or somebody else, your choice
EDIT - oh wait, if you pick me, we can't be in final.

Quote :
3. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)

I'll bake myself a pie when I get that place.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

i of course choose wolf Razz
I wont be able to battle since my internet is down. I am using school internet Razz
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

Oh well... I guess the winner gets to the next round. I have 4 plays left for today :p
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

I added the match list. LegnaK, you can choose your opponent now.

Remember to screenshot or record the matches. If you don't, the result of the race will not be counted in this tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:46 pm

When's it start?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

Match 1 ACCCCCCEPTED! When can I start?
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:57 pm

The matches can be played at anytime if you have an opponent.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Alright, I think I'll find UR tomorrow
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:17 pm

I call upon Demise, I'd rather race someone to put their money where their mouth is than against a good friend, and its suicide to use radical one against him.
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:20 pm

Contrary to Demise's predicted placings, I'll probably wont be in first place overall, really much depends on how skillful you guys play Smile
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:24 pm

chaos, it's your turn to choose!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

I'm a bit worried... Unknown is a pro player also, he did beat me a couple of times, he can be a pain in the ass for my M8 when he's in R1 (XD). I think it's a 50% chance for Unknown or me winning... :/
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

Idk who to choose...so I'll pick someone random.

Koner1.
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

Updated again. Lunch Money can choose now.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 8:26 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
I think MDX is a little misplaced in my list since I fear Stealth more then him.
Its hard to fear a guy who mostly plays MAX Revenge (unless its me XD ). Just be aware you haven't seen my Monstaa. OH NOES!

LegnaK wrote:
That was kinda derogatory towards me, seriously I may not be the best but c'mon dude, that's unfair.
Someone's gotta be last. XD

Anyway, @ iexrrr, what about the choosing of cars and stages? How is that done?
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
My Estimated Places:

1. ACVoong (ACVoong)
2. chaosgrave10 (10thgrave)
3. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)
4. CerealKiller (Demise)
5. MoGa_DeX aka Snyde (MDX)
6. system of a down (StealthMW)
7. koner1 (TheCityJizz)
8. iexrrr (Aerial)
9. Lunch Money (LunchMoney)
10. Hyde233 (Hyde233)
11. Azri965 (A9)
12. Unknown Reality (OperationX)
13. LegnaK (LegnaK)

Not sure if I deserve to be 9th but alright. cheers Also, have you ever seen me play?

iexrrr wrote:
Updated again. Lunch Money can choose now.
I'll choose hyde, since I see him the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:44 pm

chaosgrave10 wrote:
Idk who to choose...so I'll pick someone random.

Koner1.

Damn! I wanted to go against koner1!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:24 am

Quote :
Monstaa

Monstaa=noob

UR, where are you hiding?
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 8:48 am

MoGa_DeX aka Snyde wrote:
Anyway, @ iexrrr, what about the choosing of cars and stages? How is that done?
I'd say that both players choose one stage, and the 3rd stage is chosen by other people in the room. I have no idea about cars though.
Oh and MDX, it's your turn to choose!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 8:51 am

WolfInABox wrote:
Quote :
Monstaa

Monstaa=noob

UR, where are you hiding?
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT!!!
FIrst of all, my internet is down, so i wont be able to play multiplayer for the next few days.
It is (probably) gonna be back up on Friday, and if it is ill post in the Almighty Post Thread.
The only reason i am writing now is because of school computers + Internet Razz
The connection here is probably too crap to play and if it is good enough i wont have a chance because NFMM doesnt work at school Sad
So, i wish to either be placed further down in the list or the tournament start later (which i dont think will happen), seeing as that my internet connection should be up by around sunday at the latest.

-UR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top