AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

>->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InhumanPwnage
>->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

>->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Empty
PostSubject: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

WHAT AND HOW TO POST YOUR CLAN!

Thanks to new clans coming from every background now, new rules needed to be set up so that we get our morals right.

Sure clans have different rules, but now things are getting out of hand. People do not understand how much thought must be put into a clan before setting up. Even if you are making a clan because it's becoming a fad in NFMM, or for fun, you must include all the criteria below to be a REAL clan:

Before the below rules come into affect, you yourself AS THE LEADER OF A CLAN need to have the following:

Without the above 3 things, you may not post your clan. These are in place to prevent random clans from popping out of nowhere with no ambition/interest/seriousness.

WHAT YOUR CLAN TOPIC NEEDS TO INCLUDE / SHOW:

1. Name of Clan
    ~Topic name

2. Clan Logo
    ~Decorate your clan's topic by showing us some artwork!
    ~It can be anything, as long as you show us something that has to do with your clan.

3. Memberlist
    ~founder, co-leaders + members [organised list, use spoilers if needed!!]
    ~member-limit? Invite-only?
    ~level of skill needed?

4. Rules + Policies
    ~Rules MUST BE SHOWN CLEARLY.
    ~Policies like: multi-clanning, hierarchy (ranks), interests (warring, tournys, other) MUST BE SHOWN!

5. Contact information
    ~Who to contact for information?
    ~Where? Youtube? PM? other site?
    ~Needed to show who is in charge.

6. Clan color(s)
    ~Every clan must be made up of one, or 2 colors to distinguish your whole clan to another.
    ~Show it CLEARLY in your topic.

ENCYCLOPEDIA:
Spoiler:

If you miss out on any of the above, your clan topic will be locked without warning. These restrictions are here to guide all those who are interested in any clan located in this section. Feel free to ask a question below or suggest anything that is not here.

~IP

Last edited by InhumanPwnage on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 1:40 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 7:04 pm

wow. nice work IP... *reads again and again, scared that his topic doesn't fit one of the requiriments*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 1:17 pm

can you unlock my topic so i can edit it to meet the requirements? thanks. It wont let me edit it while it's locked.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

RedDragonLRD wrote:
can you unlock my topic so i can edit it to meet the requirements? thanks. It wont let me edit it while it's locked.

This is a topic for suggestions or loopholes, not a pleading/whining topic for someone to unlock it.

Locked topic means DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 2:25 am

One question:Do Clan Colors come before,or after Contact Info?

Many Thanks!

Wolf_King.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 5:27 am

Silver_Star,it depends anyhow you want to arrange it. It IS your clan thread.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 8:23 pm

Updated topic.

~IP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]   >->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>->->->->->->[ CLAN REQUIREMENTS ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top