AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SoJ Master
Janitor
Janitor
SoJ Master
Number of posts : 71

NFMM Times - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 11:16 am

I wasted two OP's with R1. On SP though...
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:56 am

I trolled Mr. monster. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

http://prntscr.com/1nlku8

Pixel to death holy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 1:27 am

Why did you bump a old topic.. Fail
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:23 am

I kind of already thought of reviving this topic, as it was convenient for sharing stores.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 3:30 pm

TwistedTeenager wrote:
http://prntscr.com/1nlku8

Pixel to death holy...
It can get worse. Once, I had literally NO pixel to death. The damage bar was virtually filled up, and I was still driving.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst
Number of posts : 3369

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 1:36 am

I suddenly waste MASHEEN with Drifter X once.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 5:15 am

One time, I wasted all 6 players with R1 while taking no damage. It was a noob dominion room, but I still thought it was cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Crackharrow
Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 6:18 am

Won a general AB'ing stage with 7 R1s (several pros) using M8.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 11:50 pm

At 99% DMG, in a game with turbo and TC. Turbo at 50% DMG, and TC at 75%. With the help of TC, I daled Turbo. Then me and TC ran and threw many shots at trying to waste each other, for 15 mins, while having to deal with turbo's crazily annoying commentary. Eventually, I won Smile
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: ghrtydev   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 2:49 am

What I see most often in NFMM is cyber bullying, which makes me sad. Whenever I make a new cool stage, all people want to do about it is say "This stage sucks". Also, to this day, people still make fun of me for "making bad stages". I cannot stand it, and I want that to come to an end. Also, I see people keep calling my cars, OP, and you all know it has to have 3 full bars to be OP and my cars are not even close to that. This is why I see people making fun of me most in NFMM. Sad
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 4:40 am

The thing about NFMM is that most (if not all) customs have messed up physics. A custom will never functions as a regular game car. No matter how low the stats are, if a custom nukes someone's car and does a ton of damage, that person will call it OP. It's just the unfortunate thing about customs.

For stages, I'd tell them "you make better". If they actually did make better, they probably wouldn't even be saying that, because real stage makers don't insult other stages. At least, I don't. Once you make stages, you realize how hard it is.
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Feb 2014, 12:39 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
The thing about NFMM is that most (if not all) customs have messed up physics. A custom will never functions as a regular game car. No matter how low the stats are, if a custom nukes someone's car and does a ton of damage, that person will call it OP. It's just the unfortunate thing about customs.

For stages, I'd tell them "you make better". If they actually did make better, they probably wouldn't even be saying that, because real stage makers don't insult other stages. At least, I don't. Once you make stages, you realize how hard it is.
Yeah, people make fun of me because I make good stages and I think they are just jealous because they don't know my strategies in making stages. They just want to find someone to pick on, and one of the players rates EVERY stage they find 10/10 whenever I'm around and always rate MY stages 1/10. I know that they are lying. Also, someone made a car one time that only had 1 full bar, and you know how they need 3 to be OP, right? So it's physics were glitched on the radius and magnitude and the result of that was it had 3x the endurance and 3x the power. Everyone kept calling it OP, even though OP had to do with stats and full bars. Someone told me OP is only for racing cars, that's not true. It is involved with ALL cars, even wasters.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Feb 2014, 1:18 am

The Team Tournement I had with A-Miles Today
Miles was leading blue while i was leading red.
Red:EncryptX,BlazerX,Loaf
Blue:A-Miles,Behemoth,Aeadlines,Demise
The both Teams took up in a great Battle and the score was 5-4 to Blues
Eventually A-Miles recorded the matches except the final he had to go.
Gota Admit that was fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Crackharrow
Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2014, 3:03 pm

A nice bunch of win streaks with certain, erm, professionals, for the past week.
Saving them as little images just for reminders. Even when the game seems like it has gone for forever. Some complaints about game duration, but.. I'll do my thing until something happens to the opponent.

Red & blue ftw.

Last edited by Synapse on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
AtomicBloom
Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2014, 11:17 am

I managed to win a both game with Razor, Prayers, Turbo, Kodec, Islam and Cybe.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2014, 2:01 pm

I remember once I won a race against Turbo, and some other guys. Oh, and I had 99% damage.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst
Number of posts : 3369

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2014, 2:45 pm

That time I wasted Shard using Nimi ._.
He was using DR Monstaa ._.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm

Same here Lone Wolf There Stages have Inspired me too
But NFSRF's have inspired me too
Back to top Go down
zoom
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: War   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know a war between Team Fury and Empire is happening Sunday at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 9:16 am

zoom wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know a war between Team Fury and Empire is happening Sunday at 6pm.
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t53-forum-rules Please read the rules. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Duel
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Duel
Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 3:38 pm

LIX wrote:
zoom wrote:
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t53-forum-rules Please read the rules. Thankyou.

That was on topic, he was saying his clan new in the news.
Back to top Go down
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u3066
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:15 pm

The first (and probably only) three way tie in NFMM history:

NFMM Times - Page 7 3-way_10
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 9:20 pm

ApexNova wrote:
The first (and probably only) three way tie in NFMM history:

NFMM Times - Page 7 3-way_10

Oh sh** there's me!
Sadly I missed that game LOL.
Back to top Go down
zoom
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 12:23 am

yeah duel I don't see how posting about an upcoming clan war isn't news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top