AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

NFMM Times - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm

I was spectating "Digger's Revenge" on Sunday when this happened:

Spoiler:

For some reason, the atmosphere and other stage colors randomly changed. It was strange...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2014, 4:29 pm

ApexNova wrote:
The first (and probably only) three way tie in NFMM history:

NFMM Times - Page 8 3-way_10

You sir, are wrong.

http://prntscr.com/5n05xm
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2015, 3:35 am

ApexNova wrote:
The first (and probably only) three way tie in NFMM history:

NFMM Times - Page 8 3-way_10

Holy hell, that must be really old. PlanetPlus, Davidt, and IP before his hiatus. Was that early 2012?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 2:41 am

OMG WAT

http://prntscr.com/5ng44o

Back to top Go down
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Crackharrow
Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 9:27 am

Krazzidyz wrote:
OMG WAT

http://prntscr.com/5ng44o

I am thoroughly disgusted by this..
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 11:57 am

RAD1 wrote:
I was spectating "Digger's Revenge" on Sunday when this happened:

Spoiler:

For some reason, the atmosphere and other stage colors randomly changed. It was strange...

Same thing happened to me:

https://i.imgur.com/KimbxJk.png

Dafuq is that and why does it happen? O.o
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Collector
Collector
AileronOwl
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2015, 1:14 pm

While playing on NFMM recently, I've noticed that my hands start to fidget and/or "shake" during games, impeding my ability to get good angles on ramps. This happens most noticeably during 8-player games while I'm in the higher positions, and during tournaments and 1v1s. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions I could use to cope with or to fix this situation? Thanks very much.

In other news, we've seen so many tournaments being organized lately...

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2015, 1:49 pm

AileronOwl wrote:
While playing on NFMM recently, I've noticed that my hands start to fidget and/or "shake" during games, impeding my ability to get good angles on ramps. This happens most noticeably during 8-player games while I'm in the higher positions, and during tournaments and 1v1s. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions I could use to cope with or to fix this situation? Thanks very much.

In other news, we've seen so many tournaments being organized lately...

-Aile

This happens to me a lot too, but only in tournaments and wars. I play horribly, my hands are shaking and I mess up 50% of the ramps. Then afterwards I join some 8 player public games and win consecutively, playing freely and flawlessly.

I've just concluded that there isn't really much you can do. It's nerves, and in most other competitive games it doesn't have much of an effect, it just makes you play cagily. But in a game like NFMM, where a good line and a bad line off a ramp are a tiny button glance away, physical symptoms like shaking hands can be the difference between winning and losing.

The advice I can give to you is the one I give to my.self, which is to relax, close the chat and play with freedom. If necessary put on calming music or whatever helps you concentrate, and try not to panic. Be confident in yourself and don't think about the consequences of losing. Try and experience as many of these situations as possible so it becomes second nature to you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2015, 3:14 pm

Need for madness multiplayer gets hang for me sometimes.
Like this:
Picture:

Then i need to reopen it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top