AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 1:17 pm

Well, yeah that could also be good.

Maybe the last car is maxed out except its long and small, and Smaller wheels.
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 1:42 am

rippagzapp wrote:
sorry for double post
but do you have any track ideas yet MDX?

I am thinking of doing a topic for the MTM tracks. I have not done it yet because I am really struggling to find time to do anything AT ALL. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Radioactivity wrote:
Well, I would suggest making the wheels of every monster truck in the game bouncy just like DRM.

Probably. But I'll try to keep the stats varied.
Back to top Go down
Dovenaz
Half Life
Half Life
Dovenaz
Number of posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:39 am

I suggest putting spike fields on most of the tracks to make it more chaotic.. but i think the A.I might go dumb and waste themselves again -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:42 pm

They won't if you don't put 'p' on them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:21 am

MoGa_DeX wrote:
Of course. The first 6 cars will excell in their own area each. The boss cars will be good at more than one area. The last car will be 1337 and will have every stat maxed out (if I can figure out Handling....)

With the handling, you know how to show the stat to be maxed out in xtgraphics, but in the game handling is defined as the turn and grip right? So in madness.java, hack those stats.
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 6:37 pm

Do you want to use my Maximum Destruction and grave digger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: F*** DR.MONSTAA   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:06 am

I HATE DR.MONSTAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:32 am

system of a down wrote:
I HATE DR.MONSTAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 questions:

Why do you hate him?
Why rage about it?
What do I have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 9:09 am

So, basically you're gonna just revamp the Dr Monstaa in this game. Possibly create your own monster truck like Legna did?
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

I could tell you details but I don't really want to spoil it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

LOL ROFL
ooo that's crazy and imma 2 excited to play this version.........
MDX rocks but i don't want to steal codes liek nfm2009 and macky did.......
[/offtopicrocks]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

I think you're trying to get on a higher rank in the SW awards.[/off-topic]

I think that MDX is going to create ten DR Monstaas and put different colours, patterns, whatever on them. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
MaGiCx
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:48 pm

LegnaK wrote:
Do you want to use my Maximum Destruction and grave digger?

I want to use them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:56 am

=.='

Don't ask for codes, if you want them PM the person, don't ask them on
the forum. Besides, you're not even on topic. This isn't about you, this
is about MDX's MTM version.

But if all the trucks have Dr Monstaa's body, no offense it's gonna get kinda boring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:59 pm

But if they have different stats and if MDX finds a way to make sets 0-9 solid, it'll be like a real Monster Truck demolition derby.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 4:55 pm

There will be differences. Some slight, and others more violent. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 5:20 pm

Have you been able to make sets 0-9 solid?
Back to top Go down
MaGiCx
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm

@ Alex Kirchu sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:01 am

@ MaGiCx: That's fine, just a warning.

Well, if you make sets 1-9 solid, i.e. changing the car's rad files, you'll make them indestructible.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 2:30 am

NFMKING wrote:
Have you been able to make sets 0-9 solid?

I can't really hack track pieces yet. I have my head on more important things right now. Besides, Alex is right. It would server no purpose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 11:42 pm

well i made f7 madness but i replaces all wheels with dr montaa wheels turning them into undestruckable f7s!
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

Um, offtopic much.

Well, any updates with this version of NFM (I wouldn't expect much because MDX is working on his V2)?
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

tifel100 wrote:
well i made f7 madness but i replaces all wheels with dr montaa wheels turning them into undestruckable f7s!

Congratz, I don't care.

Alex Kirchu wrote:
Um, offtopic much.

Well, any updates with this version of NFM (I wouldn't expect much because MDX is working on his V2)?

Yep, you're right. I have planned a 1 or 2 stages already but I'm not gonna post them here. Or any time soon for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:08 pm

try to make Gravedigger xD
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

jinohyui wrote:
try to make Gravedigger xD

Already did it and offered it to him, along with Maximum Destruction. still, no answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top