AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SinBliss

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:05 pm

Here'll be the official ranks. PM me with any questions. Spoiler'd for size.

>>>CAR RANKS<<<

red=WASTER
green=RACER

Spoiler:

>>>TRACK RANKS<<<

NFM1:
Spoiler:

NFM2:
Spoiler:

>>>MULTIPLAYER NAMES<<<

If your name is taken when you try and login as it, just add some random numbers or something.

Spoiler:

No longer in list, but once participated:
Spoiler:

>>>RULES OF THE RANKS<<<

Spoiler:

>>>RANK ADMINISTRATORS<<<

Spoiler:

EVERYONE PLEASE STICK TO ONE MULTIPLAYER NAME, NO IDENTICALS AND POST IT IN THE "Multiplayer name" THREAD OR I WILL IGNORE YOU Thank you.

Make sure you read the rules thoroughly twice or more. Now, currently all the ranks are unclaimed, so I'll allow each person 3 car and 3 track claims. Once they're all claimed, this rule will not apply. Obviously this only applys for unclaimed ranks.

Good luck,
~SB

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 6:51 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

Okay, this is the most challenges we've ever had in such a short period of time, so I'm going to make a little schedule for everyone. I'll call it the Page 40 Schedule:

Spoiler:

Also, an important reminder: Cool-downs only apply for same-rank challenges. If someone challenges you for Formula 7 and you defend it, you can't take a 7-day break from the rest of your rank challenges. However, if someone challenges you for Formula 7 and you defend it and then someone else challenges you again for Formula 7, you can take a 7-day break.

Short: Cool-downs only apply to the rank you were challenged on, not to all your ranks.

(Sorry if I made that unclear)

Good luck all!

~SinfulBliss

P.S: (Ironically, the "Page 40 Schedual" is on Page 41... Just the way it turned out.)

P.S.S: (1000th post!)

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:23 pm

I claim both of those sub ranks.

And nice schedule (you spelt it wrong, I'm guessing).

I challenged you for the R1 Racing rank first, before Frikishzooka...
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Wolf: Okay, I'll take you off all your sub ranks then. Do you want me to add sub ranks to the ranks you hold currently since you're taking a break too?

No, I'm officially ending my season of activity in NFMM and only come when I'm needed, so no need to make "sub's sub" ranks
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

Velocity: You challenged me page 40 at 12:26 am today. Frikishzooka challenged me in the pages before (39 or 38).

Wolf: I mean, you hold some regular ranks too (non-sub ranks). Should I add sub ranks to those since you're going on vacation or should I give them away?

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 8:57 am

Sorry if this is none of my business... But

Demise, your name on the rans should be Demise, not SinfulBliss, because for LO Wasting rank you wrote Demise, while all your other ranks have SinfulBliss...
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 9:26 pm

Since I have the "NFMM Names" Section in the topic, it doesn't really matter, but I'll make it all match if it's bothering you.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 9:52 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:

Wolf: I mean, you hold some regular ranks too (non-sub ranks). Should I add sub ranks to those since you're going on vacation or should I give them away?

I don't need them, give 'em away.
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 11:25 pm

Alright Wolf if you say so...

The following ranks are now open to claim. First come first serve as usual:

- El King racing [claimed]

- Drifter X wasting (Challenge me for it, because I also want this rank) [claimed]

- Tornado Shark racing [claimed]

- When In Danger Just Chill Out (Sub) (NFM1 Stage 7) [claimed]

- Drigger's Revenge (Sub) (NFM2 Stage 13) [claimed]

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

I claim Tornado Shark Racing
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 12:23 am

Very fitting ^^

UPDATED
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 12:29 am

I defended my M8 Wasting rank against Prayers. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Match 4: (due to Match 3 d/c)
Spoiler:

GG's Prayers!
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

Me claim El King racing.

I challenge Demise to DX wasting.
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 1:57 am

I defend R1 racing against Zee/Frikishzooka.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

GG's Zee!
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 1:59 am

Frikishzooka wrote:
Me claim El King racing.

I challenge Demise to DX wasting.

Merged posts (try not to double post, instead just edit). Only I can double post since it's my topic =P.

Anyway, I accept your challenge!
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:02 am

EDIT: Demise wins over DX Wasting. 2-0.

MATCH 1:

Spoiler:

MATCH 2:

Spoiler:

GG's Demise!

Last edited by Frikishzooka on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:23 am

I claim the DX Wasting rank after challenging Zee/Frikishzooka for it. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

GG's Zee!
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:26 am

I challenge Afterburn for KoolKat wasting.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:31 am

I challenge FRIKISHZOOKA TO ts wasting.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:31 am

- When In Danger Just Chill Out (Sub) (NFM1 Stage 7)

- Drigger's Revenge (Sub) (NFM2 Stage 13)

^ I claim.

EDIT: tornadoshark claims ts sub rank wasting. (He uses lagwasting, lawl. Kewl technique!)

MATCH 1:

Spoiler:

MATCH 2:

Spoiler:

gg! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 2:57 am

Frikishzooka wrote:
- When In Danger Just Chill Out (Sub) (NFM1 Stage 7)

- Drigger's Revenge (Sub) (NFM2 Stage 13)

^ I claim.

EDIT: tornadoshark claims ts sub rank wasting. (He uses lagwasting, lawl. Kewl technique!)

MATCH 1:

Spoiler:

MATCH 2:

Spoiler:

gg! Very Happy

I don't know what happened in the first match but I won somehow XD I thought you knew lagwasting, Frikish? Razz

gg!
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 3:02 am

LOL ts, anyways, gg!
BTW, I challenge Kitty to La Vita Crab racing.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 5:09 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
I challenge Afterburn for KoolKat wasting.
Match has been postponed until tomorrow sense you never came back tonight and i waited for 2 hours. Score is still 1-0 in case you forget.
Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 5:35 am

I was at dinner AB, I told you guys that before I left.

Anyway, we'll do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 6:00 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
I defend R1 racing against Zee/Frikishzooka.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

GG's Zee!

Sorry for raining on yer parade, but wolf told me last month that DRIFTY had long ago won the DX wasting rank from wolf; you just forgot to put it on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiplayer Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top