AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

I challenged you for DR Monstaa Wasting, gawdammit..you always seem to remember you want my EL King rank, but never when I want my DrM rank...
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 6369

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:06 am

Have you accepted my challenge Turbo?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:10 am

@SinfulBliss wrote:
I challenged R24 recently and he still hasn't responded. I'll remove him soon, don't worry.

Lots of ranks being given away huh? =/ Well, sorry to hear that guys. I really think NFMM ranks is better with a widespread. Not sure why everyone's giving stuff away Razz

But alright then, I'll update as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, this new school knows how to keep us busy... Thanks for your patience (comp's been broken too, explains me missing Madness Day).

People are taking these ranks way to seriously. And before an apocolypse happens IF you know what I mean on the NFMM Ranks I'd rather stay away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:18 pm

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about it turbo...we'll have our match soon too, but it seems that now, I can take a cooldown after beating velo...:3 you'll have to wait then....7 days.

And turbo, I'll not defend my Dr Monstaa with you until you first defend you're EL KING rank since I challenged you for it ages ago...so...Its only demise now for my Dr Monstaa rank and scorcher for my KK wasting...2 challenges, Ill do em when Im on...later.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:11 pm

I've mentioned it over a month ago, but; I don't want to play anymore with power-hungry players.

Just another scene of people trying to win over "territory". I wonder why everyone's taking pixels so seriously as RR said. Thanks for reminding me.

I quit this stupid Tournament of "ranks" that never lead to anywhere. Not like it's making anyone a better player, all I've seen is greed.
~IP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
A5Nfm
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:17 pm

I take the gun run and beach arcade dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:21 pm

Not greed, people are just trying to gain more ranks to show that they are "better" than other players and blah blah blah, even I thought like that before...but now Im thinking of giving my ranks as now, my college is officially going to start...yeah, finally got admission in the college I wanted to...Im tired of these challenges and **** that dont even prove anything...

So, Im giving away the following ranks back to the following people.

Wow Caninaro Wasting: Phyrexian
Nimi Wasting: Midnight
Lavita Crab Wasting: Velocity

Note: Im keeping Kool Kat, High Rider and Dr Monstaa wasting for some time. If you want to challenge me for them, PM me.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:27 pm

I challenge Velocity for the LVC wasting rank and Velocity, did you challenge me to the 'He is Coming For You Next' Stage?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 5:59 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
Not greed, people are just trying to gain more ranks to show that they are "better" than other players and blah blah blah, even I thought like that before...but now Im thinking of giving my ranks as now, my college is officially going to start...yeah, finally got admission in the college I wanted to...Im tired of these challenges and **** that dont even prove anything...

Note: Im keeping Kool Kat, High Rider and Dr Monstaa wasting for some time. If you want to challenge me for them, PM me.

When you do become better, does that do anything? It's a game remember that. You cant play it forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:10 pm

@RadicalRacer wrote:
@Raza156 wrote:

When you do become better, does that do anything? It's a game remember that. You cant play it forever.

^THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:02 pm

Your welcome but I didnt give any rank to you, why you so happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:02 pm

I was pointing at RR..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:03 pm

And sorry for the doubly, Im saying it again, Im keeping Dr Monstaa, HR and KK wasting with me :3
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1652

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:09 pm

Actually ts, I did...

THanks Raza.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sat 25 Aug 2012, 8:44 pm

Ok...when do you want to do the challenge then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:22 am

Lots of stuff happened here! Updated it all. Please re-check the ranks everyone, as nothing makes sense anymore everything is now

UPDATED

Response on the small stabs at the ranks and why they exist, and why I made them. Also I regard some points here. Feel free to read:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:23 am

Frankly, the whole ranks idea was pretty fun, and I personally like this competitive side to NFM.

"We do this for fun, and having a developed and somewhat organized system for this kind of thing makes the game for official and more fun in my eyes and the eyes of whoever participaes in the ranks."

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:27 am

Ahh, this may be the last time Im chellenging you for this, Pissless, I challenge you for R1 wasting, this time, Ill put everything Ive got, its not gonna be easy babe, so you better be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

I've never felt so bad that the ranks are just becoming a gateway to fight land... NFMM is made so NFM addicts can play using cars. But, since Car Maker came, n00bs keep making/stealing cars and they call themselves; "pros". I just felt my heart beating of NFMM and once I felt it. I founded this topic, I had know that I was losing my spirit cause of losing. But w01f and Velocity cheered me up when I trained with them... I knew that ranks are not the purpose you join NFMM. It's about the spirit and the fun you have... Why should we fight? Ranks are just in the FREAKING computer... Not in life, I had just only one rank and I'm happy with it... The meaning is; you should have fun while your racing/wasting for your rank. At least you had so much fun. Don't act all; I WIN WIN WIN, BEAT THAT LOSER... I'm trying to do my best as I defend my EL KING rank and challenge others... It's ok If we lose; just practice and you'll get it right my friend... Can I challenge Turbo for F7 racing?

Double post (Fix'd - Sin): I don't think It's true but, with all of this... I might leave NFMM and just go to the previous ones... Screw Physics, If I leave... I'll remember the fun we had boing boinging around with Fluttershy aka Turbo... I'll miss that car a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:14 pm

"I'm speaking to everyone when I say this. When you start to feel like Ranks are becoming a job and not a hobby, when you see challenging turning into work and not fun, and when you see defending as tedious and not joyous, I ask that you no longer participate."

I concur with this - it's excellent as a basic concept, but can be either time-consuming and/or stressful for some people - I needed to quit to concentrate on Tau etc. Is there/should there be a limit on how people challenge the ranks overall (like a maximum of 2 ranks owned by 2 different people, per person, per week)?

Can't say much more, or I think I'd be echoing some of the comments from the rest of the room. :3

Many Thanks guys,

Mac.
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2517

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

Its always the case when there is a contest or simular,someone always takes it too seriously
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:37 pm

@Blackreaver wrote:
Its always the case when there is a contest or simular,someone always takes it too seriously

In some cases that's a good thing. Maybe the ranks should be produced from the results after events such as the Olympics or that thing which Ben is holding. Then you simply train for the next event. The more of these Tournaments and Championships you win, the higher you rank. That way, no-one can really pressure other people, and the more casual gamers or whatever can just refuse to be listed. Would this be a better solution?
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:40 pm

I don't know... But good idea My Fair **** Mac... I like what your sayin'... Zooka out.
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2517

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:47 pm

Eh...not a fan of competitive gameplay either way but Its a good balance
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/
Midnight
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1594

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Sun 26 Aug 2012, 1:03 pm

I see I got [weekends] behind my name on the Nimi wasting rank (probably from when Raza had the rank). Doesn't have to be weekends for me, so you can remove that Demise when you got time Smile My multiplayer name is Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Today at 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Rankings-