AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:12 am

Velo, I challenged Kat first so you'll have to wait till our match Razz
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 12:51 pm

Kitty, make a list of your challenges please Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:52 pm

Dafuq I challenged Turbo to EL KING wasting months ago... and Kitty, I remember I was challenging you for something too a while ago, but I can't remember what it is now ._.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

SB, I'm on holiday for 3 weeks, so I think you should probably introduce a sub rank for my custom wasting rank.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

Im waiting on my 1 week cool down, but it seems like now all of a sudden ive got a pile of challenges again, I will try to resume tomorrow with Raza first
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:06 pm

I CLAIM THE SUB CUSTOM WASTING RANK IN ADVANCE! Wink |
Car Name: Obesity
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:45 pm

Frikishzooka wrote:
Me claim El King racing.

I challenge Demise to DX wasting.
OK,I'll challenge you for EL KING racing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 7:39 am

I claim the Sub Majestic Duty rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 9:10 am

Gah my bad Vlo, should have made a little "Up for claim" post. Well, you're on the ball.

May or may not have Wifi next week, going to be staying in a dorm. That means NFMM ranks may or may not be updated for a week, but most of my ranks are on their cooldown so there's no need for subs.

Anyone, I'll update you guys tomorrow as to whether I'll have Wifi or not (If I don't update you, take it as a 'no').

UPDATED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:07 pm

[sarcasm] I love how Raza automatically gets the sub-rank for a rank I've been challenging for weeks [/sarcasm]. Kinda messed up, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

I cant remember you asking for the rank turbo, maybe perhaps post the sreenys first ;D Or just make some other fake

I challenge radical 24 for sword of justice wasting but it seems he;s been inactive for some time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 10:37 pm

On page 35:
Turbo wrote:
I'd like to challenge 10thGrave for best Custom Waster Rank.

On Page 40:
Turbo wrote:
I challenge 10thgrave for best custom waster (again, he already used his pass Very Happy). I also challenge Steam for Overall Best Waster (don't you dare think I'd let you hold that very long)

Not to mention, you only challenged when 10thgrave went away, whereas I challenged him multiple times for it when he was here. Seems like you're doing the same thing you did with Monstaa wasting (claim a sub-rank and then can't even hold onto it when the original holder comes back, ROFL).

Basically, the rank should be mine since I already had a pending challenge.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

KITTEH! WHEN CAN WE START DIS!? Btw, Demise. Where did you find dat avatar?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:51 am

Kitty defends her Stage 5 NFM 2 rank.

Match 1:

Match 2:

Match 3:

GG's!

Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:09 am

What? what about my challenge for the stage 5 rank? I challenged her before you! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:43 am

Good work RR! and Yes I know but I managed to get in a little bit of time and challenge RR, your turn is up tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 5:09 am

Turbo: It does seem unfair, but 10th never officially had a sub rank (and wasn't officially on vacation) until recently.

And right when it was official, Raza claimed the sub. I'm sure you can gain it from Raza, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 10:13 am

Its about time I moved to racing, well, I challenge turbo for the customs racing.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:47 pm

Today? How about...6PM? What time do you prefer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:06 pm

Just keep in mind that everyone probably has a different timezone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 6:39 pm

I don't get this BS, Sinful. It's fairly obvious that he claimed the rank just because it was a sub-rank, he never challenged before to was vacated. I hope you aren't that oblivious to that fact, because I'm pretty sure it's obvious to all. I shouldn't have to bust my as$ wasting a person who didn't even deserve the dammed rank in the first place.

Also, I accept Raza's challenge, but could you change the name of the car from iQ Ions to "McLaren F1 GTR" please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 6:45 pm

Turbo, I got the damn rank...we'll have the challenge for it soon so dont cry like a little baby now.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 8:32 pm

I think Kitty is in the same timezone as me...anyways, tell me when you're free then we can have THAT MATCH. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:44 pm

Raza, quit instigating possible flame wars. Turbo, you challenged him, he went on vacation, a sub rank was opened, Raza claimed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top