AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 10:06 pm

I would like to challenge TS for the TShark rank, racing.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 11:12 pm

Ok, when are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 6:12 pm

I have lost my High rider wasting rank, The first win went to Steam who has the image shot, the 2nd and 3rd I took, the last 2 where very close matches but he had dced, the 4th match was Steams win, congrats
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 6:38 pm

I claim the High rider wasting rank.

https://imgur.com/c2RBV

https://imgur.com/82ef5

Note: I dcied 2 times due to conn and the screenys are contained in kitty post of my decing, Yet, I won 2 matches and claim the rank
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 7:53 pm

Good work, I need to challenge SB for the R1 racing and Aerial for the Fast & The furious + the radical which I never seem to get too Razz
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:15 pm

I challenge Kitty for Stage 3 (Arrested by the Man)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 9:47 pm

Sorry Kitty, I have short 2 hour breaks the maybe 10 minutes at night through Friday due to band camp. When I come back I'll have plenty of time free hopefully, though.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:20 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
I challenge Kitty for Stage 3 (Arrested by the Man)

Im sorry RR Im really busy at the moment, can you please wait I have a list that is growing and growing bigger Razz I want to take my 1 week cool down first, I will need it for next week when I work everyday
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:27 am

Okay, see you next month for the challenge Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:39 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
Okay, see you next month for the challenge Razz

Lol I dont think its going to take a month, I should be available after next week, its just that its inventory at work so im working an insane amount of hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 8:36 am

I challenge Afterburn for Kool Kat wasting. Im sure his cooldowns over by now.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 9:01 am

Raza156 wrote:
I challenge Afterburn for Kool Kat wasting. Im sure his cooldowns over by now.
It's still not over. Your gonna have to wait 2 more days until my cooldown is over; and your after Edy sense he challenged me first.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 12:55 pm

Demise, you still haven't updated me(tornadoshark) having the TS Wasting Sub....I already beat Frikishzooka and he already posted the pictures. ok, Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 9:54 pm

Steam claimed Introductory Stage (NFM1 Stage 1). And sorry TS, I'm surprised I missed that.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 12:23 am

Kitty, WHEN DO WE HELLA START?
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 12:36 am

Since I'm retiring from NFMM, Sin give tornadoshark the Tornado Shark wasting rank. He honestly deserves it than anyone else. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 1:04 am

Aww, your retiring? D: Well, NFM lives in your spirit Super.
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 3:49 am

bout damn time I posted here I challenge R24 für de Grapefruit Power rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 3:55 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:02 am

Since Kitty is ignoring my challenge... DEMISE, I CHALLENGE YOU FOR F7 WASTING...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:04 am

Kitty isn't ignoring your challenge Frikish, she said multiple times how busy she was and how long her challenge list was. Just be patient guys, chill, relax, and when the time comes have a nice challenge.

I'll accept your challenge if you plan on having two. I get back home later tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be 100% by the time we challenge, since I've been at band camp for a week.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:07 am

Ok... She's busy... Then, you accept mah challenge... Meh. Just gonna wait. In the meantime, I'll watch My Little Pony... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:11 am

Enjoy. Anyway, what time will we plan the challenge? How do you think Saturday at 9:00 pm CST -6:00 sounds? Either then or Sunday (any time goes on Sunday).
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:30 am

Frikishzooka wrote:
Ok... She's busy... Then, you accept mah challenge... Meh. Just gonna wait. In the meantime, I'll watch My Little Pony... Razz

Fine if it makes you happy Ill finish the challenge with you after i finish with sharky, just keep in mind I work every day next week because of inventory during the day time so I wont be home till night, down side is you probably wont be on at that time..
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:39 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE ATAX Sad Well, I understand that you have to leave and find a job and everything, but can we just have a TS wasting friendly match? for fun? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top