AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:30 am

Frikish, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. As for Mac and Kitty I'll add to both as pending

EDIT: Kitty times will be discussed when a majority of people participate.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:17 am

Oh, ok... Smile But wait, how about the n00bs? What if they get inside the Olympics room?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:36 am

I haven't thought about that one yet, Frikish. We'll try to find a solution to this. If I do get lucky ,
Omar will give me mod powers. But that's a 1 out of 100 chance.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:47 am

RR! YOUR A GENIUS. Razz We have to get a solution...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 3:38 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
Frikish, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. As for Mac and Kitty I'll add to both as pending

EDIT: Kitty times will be discussed when a majority of people participate.

Thanks RR, Ill let you know as soon as I get the schedule from work, When I know the date this is going to happen etc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:27 am

6-8 more people are being requested so that teams can be made.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:32 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
I haven't thought about that one yet, Frikish. We'll try to find a solution to this. If I do get lucky ,
Omar will give me mod powers. But that's a 1 out of 100 chance.

I doute that would happen, I just wish there was some private room, would a server like Ghost rider work, not many people go there and if we all meet on the chat box getting into 1 room should be easy..
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:35 am

Maybe, maybe... ^^
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:38 am

But most people like me have issues with lag in Ghostrider. And there's no point in wasting if there's so much lag.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:40 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
But most people like me have issues with lag in Ghostrider. And there's no point in wasting if there's so much lag.

hmm It really depends on the computer too, I lag really badly on Avenger and Dominion but tend to do better on GR, Avenger tends to be packed with people
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:43 am

idk, We'll need 2-3 rooms for the Olympics. I'll tell the people who lag less in Ghostrider to go there. Then we'll plan further.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:44 am

That might be a better idea considering filling 3 rooms in Avenger with only Olympic players would be pretty hard to do, why not 1 Dominion, 1 Avenger and 1 Ghost rider?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:46 am

I'll be lucky if I can get only 2 rooms. I'll update the first post to ask everyone what server they prefer to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:42 am

Most preferable server for me is avenger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:51 am

Dominion is known to lag; that's not debatable. And GhostRider is uninhabited because it's so laggy, so by process of elimination Avenger is the ideal choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:53 am

SINLESS, Y U USE GOOD VACABULARY AND WAY OF PUTTIN UP SENTENCES, THIS AINT THE ENGLISH PAPER YA KNOW
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 11:20 am

Nothing wrong with that, Steam.

Anyway, Frikish said at some point that there should be semi-finals and finals. Since there are gonna be six teams of four, maybe we could have everyone participating (perhaps there will be 4 matches of 6 players, each from the different teams). The top 12 people go into the semi-finals (not neccessarily 2 from each team) and the top 6 players compete in the finals.

With that system, we could also introduce "medals" Razz.

Btw, my preferred server is Avenger, but Ghostrider is fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:26 pm

Everyone, just call me FZ like w01f does. Wink Anyways, are the admins in yet?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:05 pm

How about a race where you can't stunt? Would be fun to see athletes racing and being not able to gain more power Razz Also teaches what car has the best powersave and speed combination for runs like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:12 pm

YOUR RIGHT! How about a race without fixing? Like my Nightmare Rex does.
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

Ok then and i prefer dominion.

BTW APPLEJACK CAN SUCK MY **** FZ
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 3:52 pm

A5Nfm wrote:

BTW APPLEJACK CAN SUCK MY **** FZ

What's wrong? You're mad at a cartoon? o_o

Oh and Avenger is way better. Dominion is very often overloaded with people, while Avenger has usually only 1-2 rooms full
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 4:02 pm

So avenger it is....eh?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
How about a race where you can't stunt? Would be fun to see athletes racing and being not able to gain more power Razz Also teaches what car has the best powersave and speed combination for runs like that Very Happy

I thought about that one too wolf. I think I'll add it. And grave, the medal system will be introduced right before the games start.
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 8:27 pm

Ranks

Rankings have been made early. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top