AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:55 am

Triple Ripple Post

Okay, now tracks need to be decided. Athletes, just put 1 suggestion of tracks for each event. I'll look over them and choose the tracks.

-RadicalRacer

Last edited by RadicalRacer on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 2:01 am

Cool, and A5, WTH. You just made an off-topic post. -.- Anyways, For Football, Stage is Stage 1 and Stage 17.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 2:09 am

I think 4DV would be best for Gymnastics, considering there are lots of jumps and ramps.

Edit: Preferred server is Avenger

Last edited by Astro7452 on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 2:28 am

Astro7452 wrote:
I think 4DV would be best for Gymnastics, considering there are lots of jumps and ramps.

Your right I totally agree with that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 4:11 am

WolfInABox wrote:
How about a race where you can't stunt? Would be fun to see athletes racing and being not able to gain more power Razz Also teaches what car has the best powersave and speed combination for runs like that Very Happy

=_= I love how I think of this and no one cares, Wolf thinks of it "ZOMG GREAT IDEA. GENIUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 5:24 am

WolfInABox wrote:
OLYMPICS? I'm in

w01f - representing w01fland XD

We could do sports like

- Launching
- NFM Football (2 sides of Ghosts and Magic are walls, one player dc's (he's the ball) and the football 3v3 match shall begin
- normal racing
- normal wasting

can't think of any more, but will update when i can

I'm in. About car football, I was thinking of 4DV to play on, because the ends of the spikes are the edges, and there are a lot of ramps in the way. Sinful, great idea, just make the race short.

Why not:

Long jump:

Max Overfly: self explainitory. Use a ramp, and take off from it. As soon as you land, you must STOP. The length of the jump will be measured from where the back wheels landed. Why not team colors? Also, when the stage maker comes out, I think that we should make stages for the different events.

PREFERRED SERVER: DOMINION
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 5:25 am

Mike458 wrote:
WolfInABox wrote:
OLYMPICS? I'm in

w01f - representing w01fland XD

We could do sports like

- Launching
- NFM Football (2 sides of Ghosts and Magic are walls, one player dc's (he's the ball) and the football 3v3 match shall begin
- normal racing
- normal wasting

can't think of any more, but will update when i can

I'm in. About car football, I was thinking of 4DV to play on, because the ends of the spikes are the edges, and there are a lot of ramps in the way. Sinful, great idea, just make the race short.

Why not:

Long jump:

Max Overfly: self explainitory. Use a ramp, and take off from it. As soon as you land, you must STOP. The length of the jump will be measured from where the back wheels landed. Why not team colors? Also, when the stage maker comes out, I think that we should make stages for the different events.

PREFERRED SERVER: DOMINION

The Long Jump is part of NFMM Gymnastics. And i'll add you to the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 3:28 pm

I really dont understand a thing right now, do explain to me what the conditions of every game are whatsoever. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 5:59 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
WolfInABox wrote:
How about a race where you can't stunt? Would be fun to see athletes racing and being not able to gain more power Razz Also teaches what car has the best powersave and speed combination for runs like that Very Happy

=_= I love how I think of this and no one cares, Wolf thinks of it "ZOMG GREAT IDEA. GENIUS!!!"

I feel the same for the stunting. I got comments like this when I attempted to start up the stunt tournament:

Quote :
A stunt tourny? no offense but do you know how boring that would turn out?

Then I find out that you guys start it up and everyone loves the idea...? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:38 pm

Many of these ideas most likely won't work out, not to be a downer.

For example, the long jump will rely on AB, and it's going to be very hard for anyone to actually stick the landing, so they'll most likely bounce. So then the car with the fastest speed, best AB, and most bounce will win.

Is this game cars only or customs too?
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:43 pm

I'm just assuming these are game cars only
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:57 pm

I haven't added the rules yet. But yes it will be Game Cars Only.
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 9:16 pm

can i be an athlete? and how about a race where you drive backwards only?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

RedDragonLRD wrote:

I think we've got the sports we need. So whats your name on NFMM?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 9:57 pm

Can't wait to see who's in my team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

I have a lot of lag spikes in Avenger, so I just am worried about that. I have absolutely NO lag at all in Dominion.
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:41 pm

RadicalRacer wrote:
RedDragonLRD wrote:

I think we've got the sports we need. So whats your name on NFMM?

Im IAMX
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 3:39 am

Seems interesting. Count me in. I think majority of people will choose Avenger and the rest will be in Ghostrider (Dominion lags too much and is nearly always full).
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 3:52 am

I'd join, but I can't. Even if I didn't quit from NFMM. I'd be too busy. But is this going to be recorded?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 4:04 am

I might i'll think about it. I'll ask some people if they could record for me.

EDIT: AB you have been added to the list Smile. Okay, we've got 15 people, need 5 more and were set!
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 3:22 pm

did i get added to the list? and btw, i could try to help you record it!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:17 pm

RadicalRacer wrote:
I might i'll think about it. I'll ask some people if they could record for me.

EDIT: AB you have been added to the list Smile. Okay, we've got 15 people, need 5 more and were set!

I can record!
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:51 pm

Can I still enter? If I still can, Im joining Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:56 pm

I guess I'll join even though I don't understand that much
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 6:26 pm

Okay Prayers and Wasted you have been added to the list. Wolf you can help with recording
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Olympics   NFMM Olympics - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top