AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 5:24 am

koner1 wrote:
I'm considering jumping in on this, I might be free on Saturday.

Also, I'll be playing BM:S when it comes out tomorrow and 10 AM, so I may not be done with it by the scheduled time. I'll have to see...

That's Great!

You'll just need to fill out the appropriate form for either a racer, recorder, or moderator in the rules above.

It's great having more people joing!
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 1:25 pm

I think I might just be a recorder. Not trying to take the easy way out here but I'd rather let others play other than me. I'll decide which one I'll sign up for after school today. (7:25 AM now)
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/
E.Ermuun
Amateur
Amateur
E.Ermuun
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Racer Application:

In Game Name: MonsterMani

Car that will be Used: My New "Le Murcielago"
Back to top Go down
Trekko727
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Trekko727
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

I wanna join too although I have no account, but a major Exam end year.
Omar hasn't me any messages yet.
Nickname: Trekko727 (Non-Registered user)
Car will be used in the challenge, (I hope I have a account): Radical One or my USRX17, maybe a upgraded or new car, since I'm not continuing until I pass my EoYE or maybe EYE (which both means End of Year Exam, not two mutiplying test)
It can be only on Monday, Friday, monday is 9:10 to 10:20, Friday is on 11:20 am to 12:30 pm, because my com at home is slow, Sch computers have faster Processors.
LET ME IN!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 5:19 pm

Yeah, I'd like to sign up for it if there's still some space...

InGame Name: Ultimato

Car being used: The McLaren F1

P.S. Will Omar make it possible to enter Avenger for ONLY people who sign up to be in the challenge and stuff? Like to keep the noobs out and things...

P.S.S. No gliding? If it's like an accident and by instinct is that ok? Because I am used to gliding and Abing so much...
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:46 pm

Ultimato wrote:

P.S.S. No gliding? If it's like an accident and by instinct is that ok? Because I am used to gliding and Abing so much...

Sorry, but it's NOT OK

If we catch you doing it, then it's game over for you and.

Gliding/AB'ing is a cheating aspect, so please try to avoid doing it. If your a true racer, then you would not need to do it
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 11:10 pm

not game over, but a warning, big diffrence Razz
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 12:12 am

LegnaK wrote:
not game over, but a warning, big diffrence Razz

Gotcha!

Also...

Since the stage publisher hasn't been released according to plan, then we will sadly have to post-pone this event.

ALL SIGN UPS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED! ALL CURRENT PARTICIPANTS MUST TRACK THIS TOPIC TO CHECK UP ON UPDATES WHICH WE WILL HAVE, IF ANY PARTICIPANT CAN'T MAKE IT ON THE DAY BELOW THEN PM ME OR LEGNA SO WE COULD REMOVE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST. KEEP IN MIND THAT THE DATE BELOW IS NOT A CONFIRMED DATE!

We will hopefully try to schedule this event on Saturday, September 29 2012 since I am not available on September 22.

I will confirm this date with LegnaK, and will post updates on here and on CMF.

Alternative:

If the published does not come out on or before Saturday, September 29, then we will have to rethink this and hopefully not lose any participants.

STAY PUT!
Back to top Go down
JrrC
Code Thief
JrrC
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 6:47 am

Racer Application:

In Game Name: JrrC

Car that will be Used: Mclaren F1(IQ-ThunderFast)

Back to top Go down
JrrC
Code Thief
JrrC
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 6:59 am

my Brother (is JRRC) want to participate
I Am JrrC
Is Possibly?

My BROTHER:

In Game Name:JRRC

Car that will be Used: Bugatti Beyron
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 7:08 am

JrrC wrote:
my Brother (is JRRC) want to participate
I Am JrrC
Is Possibly?

My BROTHER:

In Game Name:JRRC

Car that will be Used: Bugatti Beyron

Sorry, but the actual person himself has to present this form, because he is the one who will be attending this event.

EDIT: Sharing an account is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN during this event to avoid confusion and mess.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 3:25 pm

The publisher is out! Looks like it'll happen today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 4:17 pm

it is still on since publisher has arrived Smile remember, everyoe should arrive at least thirty minutes early to assign rooms... which is 2 1/2 hours from now!
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 4:32 pm

Looks like I can't make it.

I have some family matters that are getting in the way.

Sorry everyone Sad
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

Has it started already?
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 3:54 am

Sorry Legnak,

How you can trust me : It's today aites? I gotta see how long. Today Im free until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 9:52 pm

Okay. There were some issues about spammers and n00bs during this event, so me and LegnaK, decided to split this event in half. One half is the party that happened yesterday (Saturday 15, 2012), and the second part is the tournament that will be held some other time. Either me or Legna will post the update for that.

We are VERY Sorry for the people that didn't make it and were confused about the whole thing Sad

BlueMew has clarified the planned tournament so far on the Car Maker Forum:

BlueMew151 on CMF forums wrote:
For anyone wondering, here is what I understand about the situation:

The tournament is postponed until further notice or until Omar/Insano implements some sort of tournament system (which he said that he will do so, but not too many details were given, so don't ask). The party part of the tourney is (afaik) still going until 12:00 Midnight CST. We ended up playing some NFMM "minigames" such as King of the Hill and Hide and Seek. The last time I saw everyone was on Avenger Room 1, but that was awhile ago.

I think that's it. If any of you would like to correct me or if I am missing any info, please post about it.

Hope this helps.

Me or Legna, will post more updates on this situation and the planned tournament which might happen in a month or so.

And for the people that actually attended this event, hopefully yall had LOTS of fun and we look forward to doing this every year.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 3:25 am

O, and BTW.

Since this event has ended and we will start a new thread about the "Le Manns" Tournament, i request a peaceful Thread Lock.

Thanks ALOT to the people who attended this event. MUCH was appreciated and hopefully you participants has LOTS and LOTS of fun yesterday.

We thank Omar for at least trying to put some authority on this event to get rid of all the idiots and fags that had annoyed and spammed during this event.

For the most important part, we thank our players, participants, and stage makers who donated their time to join this event and who made stages to share with us during the Showcases that were hosted.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YA'LL NEXT EVENT THAT WOULD BE HELD ON THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF NFMM NEXT YEAR SOMETIME AROUND THE SAME TIME! AND WE ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO THE TOURNAMENT ROOMS AND PRIVATE ROOMS THAT OMAR WOULD EVENTUALLY CREATE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES AND OR TOURNEYS OR WARS!

That is all for this thread. Don't forget to look for an upcoming thread about the Le Manns challenge that was supposed to be hosted yesteday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party   Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Manns Super Car Challenge + NFM Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top