AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:33 pm

Raza156 wrote:
I challenge turbo for the Dr Monstaa wasting rank (whenever he's online, be it a weekend, or a weekday)

This is still Mac's topic, I think you're still banned from the ranks and as you can see the ranks didn't "die" without you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Never said the ranks would "die" without "me."
And feel free to check the multiplayer list displayed on the first page of this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:34 am

I challenge Turbo to Overall Wasting, I'll be using my newly won R1 rank. See you this Saturday.

I also challenge Champion to TS wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:02 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
I challenge Turbo to Overall Wasting, I'll be using my newly won R1 rank. See you this Saturday.

I also challenge Champion to TS wasting.

That shouldn't bring any sort of clash between my challenging turbo for the Dr Monstaa wasting ranky right? If he successfully defends overall wasting, can he take cooldown for all of his wasting ranks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:20 am

No, because cooldowns only apply for same-rank challenges. However, if you take his DR Monstaa rank before our challenge for Overall, he won't be able to use Monstaa to waste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:49 am

Thats an intiguing idea.

Anyways, I challenged Champion for Wow Caninaro Wasting. I claim the rank. The screenys are as follows.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The score was 2-0.

I challenge Demise for Radical One wasting rank.
(Considering Turbo's only gonna be available on weekends)

~Steam
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:09 pm

I challenge Turbo for the EL KING wasting rank, and Neon, (Aero), for the High Rider racing rank.
Back to top Go down
Burninrubber
Code Thief
Burninrubber
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 7:24 am

I want to try getting the rank in- Rolling with the Big Boys, I play around afternoon and evening gmt
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 2:50 pm

I challenge wolf for LO wasting and Lucky for KK and MR wasting
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

Steam takes my R1 racing, no images though. Champ takes LO wasting. They deserved it...

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Captur10
~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 C210

GGs.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 3:20 pm

Champion wrote:
I challenge wolf for LO wasting and Lucky for KK and MR wasting

I actually challenged for Lucky about MR wasting long ago already(check page8)

BTW,I'll challenge Turbo for MASHEEN wasting but he seems have a lot of challenes to do......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

I claim the Radical One racing rank. Screenys are as follows.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~Steam
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

i challenge Steam for WC wasting
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:52 pm

I challenge champ for TS wasting
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

i challenge ts for nfm 2 stage 5 rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 3:28 am

Guys, one at a time. Blurting off 4 different challenges in 2 posts is going to get no where. No one checks this stuff. Do one at a time, no rush or hurry (NFMM ranks aren't going anywhere).

Also, please defend before you challenge to keep everything in order.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:17 am

I'm unsure as to whether I'll be able to play NFM regularly, or even for an extended time to play these challenge games. As you may or may not be aware, the Flu has reached Epidemic Levels in the States.
Unfortunately, my mother has contracted the virus, and I've dedicated myself to ensuring she is well cared-for. I will try to be as active as possible, but please be aware of my situation, before you guys get antsy about any pending challenges. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:58 am

That's fine Turbo. Would you like me to add sub ranks for your ranks? If you think you'll be gone for 2 weeks, I'll go ahead and add them for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 11:41 am

I see the Lavita Crab Wasting rank is still unclaimed as Frikish didn't claim it.
I would like to claim the rank if possible.

Also, I claim the Nimi wasting rank. Screenys are as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I also claim the He's coming for you stage rank. Screenys as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I also successfully defended my WC rank against Champion.

~Steam

Last edited by Raza156 on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 12:39 am

I haven't updated the ranks yet, but check out this:

http://metatron.forumotion.co.uk/h6-sigmapie

Tell me what you think. thanks google Very Happy Hopefully this should make editing a lot easier and changing rank stats a lot quicker, atm I have to search through half a page of compressed text.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 1:10 am

Mac OS X wrote:
I haven't updated the ranks yet, but check out this:

http://metatron.forumotion.co.uk/h6-sigmapie

Tell me what you think. thanks google Very Happy Hopefully this should make editing a lot easier and changing rank stats a lot quicker, atm I have to search through half a page of compressed text.

~ Mac.

That actually looks pretty nice, I think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 4:30 am

Good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 1:19 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Good idea.

SinfulBliss wrote:
Good idea.

Lolz SB. xD Anyway, I'll do one for tracks as well and see if I can get a better colourscheme out of this. xD

Thanks,

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 1:43 pm

Raza156 wrote:
I see the Lavita Crab Wasting rank is still unclaimed as Frikish didn't claim it.
I would like to claim the rank if possible.

Also, I claim the Nimi wasting rank. Screenys are as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I also claim the He's coming for you stage rank. Screenys as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I also successfully defended my WC rank against Champion. Aerial successfully defended his M8 racing rank against me.

~Steam

Edit:

I also claim the "fast and the furious" track rank. Screenys as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~Steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:56 am

MEH. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SH*T BROWN. Razz Just kidding I don't mind. And I fixed my double post, flipping "save" prompt...

Anyway, UPDATED Raza with Fast and Furious, He Is Next, and Nimi wasting ranks. I also got a response from Frikishzooka, who claimed his gift (La Vita Crab wasting rank).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top