AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:20 pm

@DEE JAY wrote:
Good, dont give any of his ranks to anyone. Atleast you did something wisely. And btw, too many sub-ranks would make people impatient as they would want the original rank to be theirs. Just saying.

I never said I was giving them away... Fail They had always been Subranks from the moment I remembered about SBs ranks. And I kinda agree with your second point, but I don't want people coming back and arguing that I gave something away without their permission.

Thanks,

Mac.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1652

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Thu 20 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

I've given it to him, trade my name on that rank with his.

I've quit this topic, too frustrating and too much time wasted.

Also, it wouldn't be the same without Demise.
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:16 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Fri 21 Sep 2012, 1:10 am

@The people saying it wouldn't be the same without Demise...

I'd like to know exactly what you meant by that. Frankly, the only difference I see is that the topic has a new name and someone else is managing it. Demise simply updated the ranks and participated as well, but I don't see how he was an incremental part of the ranks...heck, he was just another player!
(Not diminishing his accomplishments or anything, but you guys need to stop whining about "Oh, I can't EVER do this again since Demise isn't here! Q.Q")

@DEE JAY wrote:
I'd say, dont start such topic. Ranks would also cause fights and useless quarells among people and Mac, honestly, you dont know how to control people, Sinless did. So, I suggest, close any such topic.

And Raza, it's evident to me that you don't really take MacOSX seriously. Whether this is because you foolishly feel superior to him, or don't care about him/the ranks, I don't know nor care. However, you need to cut all the crap you're publicly giving him, or send him a PM if you REALLY have that much to say.

And it's ironic, really, coming for the same guy who got most of the arguments started in the first place. Keep your hypocrisy off these forums, kthx. Oh, and that bit about "you don't know how to control people." Er, where exactly did you get the information for this baseless (and preposterous) claim? I'd love to know where you come up with these things.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane

Number of posts : 21590

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:24 am

Raza you just need to shut your mouth dude. You're already disliked by so many people cause of your annoying attitude. If you think you can do better than Mac, then you take control of the ranks, like Turbo had stated, "you foolishly feel superior to him". You're not superior to anyone, and you act like you are. Age doesn't make a difference.
Annoying twat. Fail
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:56 am

First of all, I never tried to act superior or anything. I just put up a point that which you yourself can see that most of the multiplayer ranks were occupied by Demise a.k.a Sinfullbliss so it would be unfair to give away those ranks to someone else who didn't even work to earn them. Secondly, putting forward my first point as well, if Mac invented too many Sub Ranks, at some point, there will be a clash between the players as they would want the original ranks for themselves, and it was you turbo who said in multiplayer that "A sub-rank is nothing." What I wanted to say and what you all failed to understand is that the least you all could do is contact Sinfullbliss and ask him what to do of his ranks. I tried contacting him but he hasn't been online for some time now. And turbo, I know the only reason you are trying to be to "persusasive" is that you want to gain the "good" ranks somehow to reclaim the honour or more appropriately, "status" you once had. And if you think Sinfullbliss was trying to get all the ranks for himself, then you're wrong. All he wanted was a memory to take with and then give it all away. I'm sorry if I caused trouble being insensible throughout, you can continue on with this topic without any further interference from me.

Raza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Fri 21 Sep 2012, 4:55 pm

Restating this again...

Mac OS X wrote:
Comments related to actual challenges only now please - no-one wants or
needs any more arguments over blah blah blah he stole this she did that whatever.

First post updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 4:23 am

Mac: Since I'll be gone for quite some time if not permanently, it'd be okay to remove all my ranks. Please keep a record of the ranks I owned somewhere on your computer or Aim so that if I do return I can easily challenge the new holders.

Also, thanks so much for continuing these ranks for me. It'd be sad to see them die. My Skype is Treyyjordann@skype.com if you have any questions about how to run it or if any conflicts arise in the rules.

I realize it's a rather big commitment, and again I thank you for taking it up.

I won't be checking in anymore, however I didn't want to leave my car/track ranks sitting around unused for months or years, so I thought I'd clear that up (I noticed there was a little debate about it above).

EDIT: Mac is more than cut out for the position of running ranks, and he's already experienced with leadership tasks through his association in Phi and the Projects team. Furthermore, if a problem does arise I have given him my contact information.

Thanks again and good luck;

SinfulBliss
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 5:08 am

Y U NO COME ONLINE WHEN ME WANTED U TOO! EFFIN SHNSHITY!
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 6:12 am

@DEE JAY wrote:
Y U NO COME ONLINE WHEN ME WANTED U TOO! EFFIN SHNSHITY!

Get your ass out of the meth lab Raza -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 11:50 am

@SinfulBliss wrote:
Mac: Since I'll be gone for quite some time if not permanently, it'd be okay to remove all my ranks. Please keep a record of the ranks I owned somewhere on your computer or Aim so that if I do return I can easily challenge the new holders.

Also, thanks so much for continuing these ranks for me. It'd be sad to see them die. My Skype is Treyyjordann@skype.com if you have any questions about how to run it or if any conflicts arise in the rules.

I realize it's a rather big commitment, and again I thank you for taking it up.

I won't be checking in anymore, however I didn't want to leave my car/track ranks sitting around unused for months or years, so I thought I'd clear that up (I noticed there was a little debate about it above).

EDIT: Mac is more than cut out for the position of running ranks, and he's already experienced with leadership tasks through his association in Phi and the Projects team. Furthermore, if a problem does arise I have given him my contact information.

Thanks again and good luck;

SinfulBliss

@ Sinful

I will do just that. Have fun on your adventures, wherever you may be going. Feel free to come back if you wish, we'd always be happy to welcome you back.

@ All

Ok, if you own a Sub-Rank to one of Sinful's Ranks, you'll be getting the main rank. First post updated. Ranks previously held by SinfulBliss recorded.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 6369

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:25 pm

I'll take R1 Racing. and Drifter X Wasting and Racing, + I'll take NFM1 Stage 10. And my name in NFMM is now Zooka.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:51 pm

I'll claim Stage 16 sub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 1:03 pm

Guys I said PM me next time...

@ Frikishzooka, you can only claim one more Track rank. You still need to tell me whether you want La Vita Crab Wasting.

@ -eXterminator- that's fine.

Updated.

Last edited by Mac OS X on Sat 22 Sep 2012, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 1:05 pm

Okay,thanks.
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 1:07 pm

I'll go ahead and Claim R1 wasting. Dont worry trey, you're r1 wasting is safe with me till you return. Mac, the name on the ranks will be raza, not steam, not Dee jay, only Raza. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 6369

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 1:18 pm

@ Mac: I'll claim LvC rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sat 22 Sep 2012, 2:43 pm

@DEE JAY wrote:
I'll go ahead and Claim R1 wasting. Dont worry trey, you're r1 wasting is safe with me till you return. Mac, the name on the ranks will be raza, not steam, not Dee jay, only Raza. Thanks

@DEE JAY

But you're banned on the account Raza156... The whole point of putting the name Is so people can contact you. Until you either change the account name on this account or you regain access to Raza156, your account name will have to be DEE JAY. Sorry.

@Frikishzooka

Ok, I'll update that. Remember now that you can only claim one more track rank which is Open.

First post updated.
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:28 am

Y U GIVE THAT RANK TO FLAME? I ASKED FOR IT FIRST! Put the name as Raza and in the multiplayer names, add Dee Jay to the name list alongside raza/steam. Thats what demise used to do. And why did flame get it -.-
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:41 am

Fine, I'll go back in, I challenge Flame for the R1 Wasting rank. IMMEDIATELY. ANCJKASMCKMAFKJMACKJMCAKLMCKMSF/.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:44 am

Challenge accepted.

Lol what a spam....
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:50 am

We can do it now.

Come to Avenger room 5
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 8:00 am

I am in but you...

COME IN THAT ROOM

KDFJDNFJDBUDHUYDGHF
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 8:40 am

I challenge Zee for the r1 wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 9:47 am

I'd like to claim Stage 10 NFM1, Confusion in an Illusion. I'd also like to challenge Flame for NFM 1 Stage 3, The Snake Dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Today at 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Rankings-