AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

Age : 41
Join Date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 9:49 am

challenge accepted.

i challenge you back for custon sub wasting.

have you accepted the gift? Smile
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

Age : 21
Join Date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 1:24 pm

I claim the R1 wasting rank

http://imgur.com/FnISK

http://imgur.com/iHin9
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

Age : 21
Join Date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 1:43 pm

DOUBLE POST:

I claim f7 wasting as well as drifter X wasting AND racing.

Decided to come back to the ranks for a while
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 91

Age : 26
Join Date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 2:41 pm

I'll claim sub R1 racing.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 933

Age : 22
Join Date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm

I wanna claim the confusion in an Illusion rank.

Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

Age : 41
Join Date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

@Turbo wrote:
I'd like to claim Stage 10 NFM1, Confusion in an Illusion. I'd also like to challenge Flame for NFM 1 Stage 3, The Snake Dance.


Ahem.

Its claimed already

Plus,you need to pm mac
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 933

Age : 22
Join Date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

Sorry. I'm afraid I didnt know that. The first post needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
Whodunnitdude
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2847

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Um Mac i asked kitty for the challenge on Hr racing rank,but she said i could have it, heres a screenie

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/16/87/58/02/untitl10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 933

Age : 22
Join Date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:33 pm

Oh my god! neon uses internet explorer.. (*.*)
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

Join Date : 2012-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:40 pm

@DEE JAY wrote:
Raza156 here. Mac, as I said before, the ranks arent taht fun anymore so theres no use of keeping them. If you see the multiplayer ranks, you'd know that MOST of the ranks belonged to Sinless and giving ALL those ranks he worked hard to get would not be a good thing to do. He wanted to quit NFM and AIM for a long time now, but he said that he only wants to keep all the ranks atleast from one day and that he'll give them all away after that...but, due to some issues, he had to leave AIM early, probably because of MDX. I'd say, dont start such topic. Ranks would also cause fights and useless quarells among people and Mac, honestly, you dont know how to control people, Sinless did. So, I suggest, close any such topic.


@DEE JAY wrote:

I claim the R1 wasting rank

http://imgur.com/FnISK

http://imgur.com/iHin9

Lawl, bro I knew exactly what you wanted to do. You waited for Bliss to give up all his ranks so you could start claiming them like a mofo. You said "the ranks arent taht fun anymore." So why are you coming back to them? "Ranks would also cause fights and useless quarells" Like you hadn't fighted in the past and your saying it toward others. Hypocrite. Your just saying this toward others, while you go claim ranks again Fail . I'm suprised Mac hasn't ban you from the ranks yet because of your nonsense.
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

Age : 21
Join Date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

RR, you know nothing, so shut up. I might seem to be contradicting myself, but you'll know soon what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

Join Date : 2012-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:19 pm

@DEE JAY wrote:
RR, you know nothing, so shut up. I might seem to be contradicting myself, but you'll know soon what I was doing.


Lawl, you kept saying over again "I'm leaving NFM" yet you still play in the ranks and you still NFM alot, idiot. Is that all you got "RR, you know nothing." That's sad. "You'll know soon" soon is years away for you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:31 pm

DEE JAY aka Raza156 has been banned from the ranks based on Rules One and Six.

All his ranks are now open - anyone who happens to have a sub rank on his ranks will auto-claim the main rank, and anyone who he has beaten will keep their rank.

~ Mac.

EDIT: Ranks updated.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6907

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm

I will claim all the ranks Raza has lost (and are free)
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

Age : 21
Join Date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:30 pm

Ok, wolf got my Dr Monstaa and R1 wasting rank....
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1103

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:56 pm

I would like to challenge Turbo for best custom racer Wink

Edit: My new name is SpaceParadox Smile


Last edited by Astro7452 on Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

Age : 41
Join Date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:58 pm

I give all my ranks to Wolfinash*t
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:01 pm

@Flame wrote:
I give all my ranks to Wolfinash*t

No offending anyone on this thread - or indeed these forums, please.

EDIT: Updated.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:30 pm

This is Raza156 from my original account. I know that my actions have bought insult to many of you and that I've been a constant Noob/spammer/unliked person in the past because of many things I said and did, and finally it ended up having me getting banned from the ranks. I'm sorry, I apologize to all of you, especially SU, I think I haven't talked correctly with him ever since....Sorry.

I realize my actions have been stupid and I shall not try to emulate such things in the future. I've been a person who contradicts himself even in life. I'm sorry.
Request unban from these ranks.


Last edited by Raza156 on Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:32 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
Request unban from these ranks.

Like, again, for the umpteenth time? No, of course not.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

Age : 41
Join Date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:33 pm

Then i leave the ranks free.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

@Flame wrote:
Then i leave the ranks free.

What do you mean? They're WIAB's ranks...
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

Join Date : 2012-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
This is Raza156 from my original account. I know that my actions have bought insult to many of you and that I've been a constant Noob/spammer/unliked person in the past because of many things I said and did, and finally it ended up having me getting banned from the ranks. I'm sorry, I apologize to all of you, especially SU, I think I haven't talked correctly with him ever since....Sorry.

I realize my actions have been stupid and I shall not try to emulate such things in the future. I've been a person who contradicts himself even in life. I'm sorry.
Request unban from these ranks.

Lol, You don't know how many times you've given a speech like that. Theres no point in apologizing. You've done it 100 times. Yet you still act like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 638

Age : 41
Join Date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:57 pm

@Flame wrote:
challenge accepted.

i challenge you back for custon sub wasting.

have you accepted the gift? Smile

Forget about them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Sun 23 Sep 2012, 8:32 pm

@RadicalRacer wrote:
@Raza156 wrote:
This is Raza156 from my original account. I know that my actions have bought insult to many of you and that I've been a constant Noob/spammer/unliked person in the past because of many things I said and did, and finally it ended up having me getting banned from the ranks. I'm sorry, I apologize to all of you, especially SU, I think I haven't talked correctly with him ever since....Sorry.

I realize my actions have been stupid and I shall not try to emulate such things in the future. I've been a person who contradicts himself even in life. I'm sorry.
Request unban from these ranks.


Lol, You don't know how many times you've given a speech like that. Theres no point in apologizing. You've done it 100 times. Yet you still act like a bitch.

Mac OS X wrote:
@Flame wrote:
I give all my ranks to Wolfinash*t

No offending anyone on this thread - or indeed these forums, please.

EDIT: Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   Today at 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Rankings-