Number of posts : 2875
Age : 24
Join Date : 2009-03-08
|Subject: >>>>SUGGESTION Template && --Rules Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 am|| |
NFMM Suggestion Topic
Let's get one things straight. AIM is in no way related to the activities of RadicalPlay
(as we have stated in the Forum Rules, post #2 about Policies). Any topics about suggestions/ideas for future NFMM content are strictly for discussion purposes. You may or may not agree with certain ideas, even not like the original poster to begin with, however, we must all respect the other person's idea at least.
With that out of the way, here are some guidelines/rules about posting on suggestion topics, or your OWN
- Keeping the Forum Rules in mind, ONLY SERIOUS IDEAS WILL BE KEPT HERE.
- Respect the Topic Starter, and their view. Do not judge/criticize them, but their idea only! To judge would be to jump to conclusions about the person, not the idea. As for criticizing, do not flame-bait, or openly say "you are an idiot", or something along these lines. It is of no discussion value, and only serve to demoralize/derail the topic. ANY POSTS LIKE THIS WILL BE REMOVED, REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE A POINT IN YOUR *long* POST.
- DO NOT POST AN IDEA THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED. IF IT IS THERE ALREADY, FEEL FREE TO ADD ON TO THE SUGGESTION, KEEPING THE ABOVE RULE IN MIND.
- If you are going to add a poll to see how many people "Support" or "Don't Support" your topic, make it clear, and leave the poll going FOREVER. We may never know what will go on in the NFMM Development!
- To post your idea, YOU MUST USE AND FILL IN the template below. FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN INSTANT TOPIC DELETION.
- No posting about already planned Future updates from RadicalPlay's Development blog. This thread is for brand new/unplanned ideas.
- Quote :
NAME OF IDEA: Car Maker
SUGGESTED BY: Insano
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Integration of Car-Making into NFM
HAVE YOU SUGGESTED THIS BEFORE? Yes
The point of this type of discussion is to try and see both sides of the argument when trying to implement new content to the game. Thus, if there is enough people who would like t osee an idea through, then there would be no reason to deny it, unless it has been met with too much controversy, or it would impact the game in such a way as changing the gameplay drastically. Either way, before an idea becomes solid/reasonable, it will need to go through your eyes to cater for everyone's needs. Everyone may post, ANY USELESS POSTS WILL BE DELETED!
TOPIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION.