AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Empty
PostSubject: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:58 am

Need For Madness Monster Truck tournament

This is an Bi-Annual Monster Truck Rally Hosted by me, LegnaK, and I plan to keep this tournament going as long as I am active on NFMM, The tournament is simple, a 1 V 1 Knockout Elimination style Race with Leaderboards, This tournament will also be posted on a New Need For Madness Sports Channel on Youtube, it will include two styles of racing, first being the Knockout style Racing, however, before that is started, each participant will have to do a test round, as in I, or one of the other moderators of this event will time each participant time of lap, in which the top eight will start in round two, the other 16 drivers will be paired up randomly in round one, as it's named; Knockout style Racing, the loser is out for the rest of the racing part of the tornument, they will again be allowed in the Freestyle part the next day. The Freestyle portion of the tournament will pit each racer against each other by a stunt score, each racer has 45 seconds to achive as many stunts as possible WITHOUT stunting themselves, That means you cannot use spacebar unless you are on the ground, use the edge of the dirt ramps to make your truck spin, flip, and everything, Spacebar will lead to instant disqualifacation and give you a zero, same with bad landings, the score ratings will be below.

Allowed in the tournament: Anything that is a monster truck, any truck will do, however, only one of each truck is allowed: A.E one DR Monstaa for the whole tournament.

Date(s) the tournament is on: December 15-16, 15th is the racing portion, 16th is the freestyle part. tournament starts at 9:00 AM GMT -6:00 central standard time.

Players allowed: 24, must be on the Aimgames Chatbox 45 minutes prior to tournament.

Prizes:

1st Prize. a Gold Trophy for Signature, Prize Truck Grave Digger, and a custom made car by me of your choice.

2nd Prize. a Silver Trophy for Signature, and a custom made car by me of your choice.

3rd Prize. a Bronze Trophy for Signature.

Tracks that will be used in the tournament: Thunder Alley Raceway, Thunder Alley Freestyle

Special notes, the Racing portion is a 1 V 1 style Race, I will post a video ASAP Reguarding the rules.

To sign up, please go to http://tournamentregister.forumotion.com/t3-need-for-madness-monster-truck-tournament and fill out all required fields.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Midnight
Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:04 pm

Looks fun, I'm in Wink

Registered on the topic the link leads to.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 7:22 am

I'm in. I'll use Ahunter's acc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega
Number of posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:41 am

I'm in too. I'll be there under Avenger or Omega. Probably Omega. Sorry but I can only be there the 16th.
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:38 pm

Omega wrote:
I'm in too. I'll be there under Avenger or Omega. Probably Omega. Sorry but I can only be there the 16th.

That might be a problem ranking wise, I'll try and check everything again.

EDIT: yeah, it's gonna be a problem to join in the Freestyle without the Racing :c
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 7:19 pm

Registered on the topic on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega
Number of posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:20 pm

LegnaK wrote:
Omega wrote:

That might be a problem ranking wise, I'll try and check everything again.

EDIT: yeah, it's gonna be a problem to join in the Freestyle without the Racing :c
FTW So I guess I'm out then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:03 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 8:33 pm

Im in as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen   Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Madness Monster Truck tournamen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top