AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFD Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

NFD Tourney - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 11:16 am

Okay guys, sorry for me being to quiet, my AIM is barely working with proxies and I can't join the chatbox. Here is the current list of competitors:

1. Phyrexian
2. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)
3. Ultimato
4. Mike458 (Mike)
5. SinfulBliss (Demise)
6. Midnight
7. tornadoshark

I'll probably ask Sinful or Wolf via something like Skype or Facebook to tell all of you the room once I find one. Good luck everybody!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 11:18 am

Sorry for double post, but the proxy won't allow me to edit my post for some reason. I was going through the replies again, and the list is actually this:

1. Phyrexian
2. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)
3. Ultimato
4. Mike458 (Mike)
5. SinfulBliss (Demise)
6. Kitty
7. Midnight

BACKUP:

1. tornadoshark
2. [EMPTY]
3. [EMPTY]
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Midnight
Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 6:57 pm

Sorry, but I can't join the tournament today... I hope tornadoshark will have time to fill in my spot. Good luck in the tourney to all the competitors Smile Wish I could have been there!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 7:03 pm

I am on the verge of being unable to, I might be able to make it to a couple games, but im afraid Im going to miss the majority, my afternoon looks like its going to get busy shortly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega
Number of posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 7:09 pm

WHAT?!?!? HOW AM I NOT IN?!?! ANGRY I'm pretty sure I said something about it RIGHT there.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 7:11 pm

Omega wrote:
WHAT?!?!? HOW AM I NOT IN?!?! ANGRY I'm pretty sure I said something about it RIGHT there.

dammit, must have missed that. The list is now:

1. Phyrexian
2. WolfInABox (Wolf@MW)
3. Ultimato
4. Mike458 (Mike)
5. SinfulBliss (Demise)
6. Kitty
7. tornadoshark

BACKUP:

1. Omega
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

And this concludes the second tournament, well done to those who participated, although it was a bit frustrating and tedious at some points, It turned out to be a good game!

1. Wolf@MW - 17
2. Mike - 16
3. Phyrexian - 15
4. Kitty - 13
5. tornadoshark - 8
6. Lexi - 1

Wolfie was the winner, congrats from last place in the previous tourny to first now is pretty good if I must say, I missed a couple games myself but everyone did very well!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

And now, incoming reactions to my placing.

NFD Tourney - Page 4 Fyeah
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:27 pm

Nice job all! RESERVING ACTIVE SPOT IN THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:27 pm

Kitty wrote:
And this concludes the second tournament, well done to those who participated, although it was a bit frustrating and tedious at some points, It turned out to be a good game!

1. Wolf@MW - 17
2. Mike - 16
3. Phyrexian - 15
4. Kitty - 13
5. tornadoshark - 8
6. Lexi - 1

Wolfie was the winner, congrats from last place in the previous tourny to first now is pretty good if I must say, I missed a couple games myself but everyone did very well!

First, a huge
Spoiler:

Come to think of it, after the crappy start I had and the number of games ruined by ts, I didn't actually do too bad... I plan on making more tournaments like this in the future, but first I need to get my AIM working properly because this was a pain in the ass to organise and I am suprised how well it went (except the noobs ruining our games at the start). Special congratulations to Lexi for managing to get that 1 point! I think we should all congratulate Lexi for putting all that was in her into that tourney Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:30 pm

Omega wrote:
Nice job all! RESERVING ACTIVE SPOT IN THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!!!

Posting this again so I am NOT skipped over AGAIN. Disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Special congratulations to Lexi for managing to get that 1 point! I think we should all congratulate Lexi for putting all that was in her into that tourney

Your right, she had the spirit to stay in the tournament even when things looked bleak, she tried her very hardest and best!! Well done Lexi, It was an honour playing against you! Smile

Last edited by Kitty on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 10:41 pm

I'll take part in the next tourney, AGAIN.

This time, I WILL win.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:32 am

So Phy are you planning on holding another tournament? If so What day, I would be interested to join again as long as I dont work that day Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:00 am

Missed the tourney due to soccer, sorry.

Good job Wolf.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 9:39 am

If there's another tourney, I'm in xD
Back to top Go down
Alex@TOF
Collector
Collector
Alex@TOF
Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:34 am

That was a great tournament phy hope we have some more tourneys like that soon!
Btw, is the vid of the tourney going to be on the NFMMasters channel?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:56 am

Yeah it is, I'm editing it at the moment but I'm having problems with my connection, it can't even load a small image sometimes, and it cuts off every 10 minutes basically. Can't wait for my new connection to be up ._.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:59 am

Oh,hope to c the vid! Smile Too bad both toureny do not match with my time......
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 11:56 am

EDIT - Nevermind about the download part, it's gone from 0.9 MB/s to 0.2 Sad

Appaerantly the normal speed I had is back again, not sure about the modem problems though. At least I can download songs and upload vids normally. Video's 50% edited Wink

Working.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 1:02 pm

Kitty wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Special congratulations to Lexi for managing to get that 1 point! I think we should all congratulate Lexi for putting all that was in her into that tourney

Your right, she had the spirit to stay in the tournament even when things looked bleak, she tried her very hardest and best!! Well done Lexi, It was an honour playing against you! Smile

Next tourney? I said in one of my previous post that once I get my AIM wokring properly I'll try to make another one. I might ask my parents to reset the modem, since that COULD be the issue... if not, then I have no idea how to fix this ._.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 3:32 pm

I'm done editing the video, at the moment I'm rendering it which is going to take tons of time. Because of the huge file size I assume I'll have it done by tomorrow, not today.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:31 pm

WILL there be another tourney?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

Omega wrote:
WILL there be another tourney?

Probably. And btw no reserving spots, you don't even know the date and time people. I'll post the date and time on the topic once I have decided on it.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Sorry guys, but you may have to wait up to a week to see the vid, because my connection has been off for nearly 1.5 days, currently using my mobile phone's (other) connection as a hotspot. Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFD Tourney   NFD Tourney - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFD Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top