AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 3:10 am

I had challenged Psycho for HR wasting. I can do it when we meet online, I guess. After that I also challenge Psycho to LVC wasting and LVC racing.

Then for ****'s sake I shall challenge Steam for DRM wasting, this is it for you, your connection won't help you this time!
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 3:21 am

I decide to take my cooldown from monstaa ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 4:15 am

Raza156 wrote:
Guys, why you no understand that ranks no prove shiz? Razz

Anyways, congratulations Psycho on gaining most of the free ranks. Defend them with honour, and blah blah, there goes my speech.

So, no one wants to challenge me for Monstaa wasting? That's a pity. Only one rank left. Why you all no try to take it? Razz

~Steam

I did but you were on cooldown and parents took away my PC when it ended,lol
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 5:37 am

Raza156 wrote:
I decide to take my cooldown from monstaa ^_^

AFAIK you can only use your cooldown if you don't have any pending challengers. But since I challenge you before you used your cooldown, then we have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 7:10 am

I defended it with Champion the day before yesterday. I already have a cooldown. So shaddap. Don't hate, appreciate.

I can defend it with someone else and beat him and extent my cooldown. So don't disturb me.

Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 11:02 pm

I want to challenge Turbo for his R1 racing rank before my absence, but he's still on his
cool down.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 4:57 am

If you challenge someone, they're supposed to defend before giving it up...

It's too late now I guess. I suggest you just challenge Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 5:00 am

I never said I want Turbo to give it up. xD

I just meant since I'm going to be away for good amount of time, I'll just wait until I come
back, (if I do), from my break.

I'll let someone else challenge Turbo though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:14 am

I would like to challenge Psycho for Masheen wasting, and Turbo for EL King wasting.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 3:21 pm

Raza156 wrote:
I would like to challenge Psycho for Masheen wasting, and Turbo for EL King wasting.

Raza, I thought you said the ranks are a waste of time? Rolling Eyes

Anyways, I think it will be convenient if there was a separate graph that shows who is on a cooldown and for what rank, or if you don't want to do that, you could just add in the comment column saying if that person is on a cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

Well, tell me that after I win the ranks Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 9:12 am

I challenge Champ for soj wasting
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 6:39 am

I use my pass for LO Wasting today.
Back to top Go down
Radical_Drift
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 7:19 am

Hello!
I wish to challenge Wasted for the Drifter X racing rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top