AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:51 pm

Understood.


-Rewards have been added to their corresponding spoiler. Raven users, be sure to check it.
-False time removed. We need to discuss an appropriate time as a whole group.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3509

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:40 pm

Hmm, thought I'd post this here, for anyone who doesn't know the track Vivid City.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Fri 21 Jun 2013, 9:46 am

remove dragon desert

replacing it will be Canyon of tears, all stages are up, and turbo has been comfermed, champion wants to, but :L hes got bad hystory of dishonnoring Raven,
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Fri 21 Jun 2013, 8:41 pm

Updates:


-Replaced Canyon of Tears with Dragon Desert
-Added Turbo to the confirmed list


What do you mean "dishonoring Raven"?
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 12:54 am

CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:


-Replaced Canyon of Tears with Dragon Desert
-Added Turbo to the confirmed list


What do you mean "dishonoring Raven"?

ok, threw everyone that takes this challenge, and wins it, i show them the up most respect, and count them as true Elite racers, due to the amount of people lost( its quite a huge number ). In the challenge champion tried for the stage azarath, and i told him that if he was to win it, that it must always be a stage with a fix in it, to keep its orginality that the stage was ment to let racers have an edge, over and over again he didnt obey this rule, and once i told him to not do it again or ill ask for the stage to be removed. he got mad, and said that raven wasnt a good car anyways, that he "hardly" uses it(which i dont care how much 1 person uses the car ). this is what i mean, that he is dishonoring my respect, that i gave for him. :L. now, as this has been said, i dont want to see any other posts that are "replyed" to this post, i would of PMed Carbon if i could. but i cant yet, so as quickly as this topic became off-topic due to this post,is as fast as it will go back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Trump
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2420

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-05-05

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:46 am

It would be nice if you showed us the prize car.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1969

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:21 am

It's that viper he made.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:35 am

TXM wrote:
It would be nice if you showed us the prize car.

will do, give me by tomarrow and it will be up there
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:42 pm

DivineSpirit wrote:
ok, threw everyone that takes this challenge, and wins it, i show them the up most respect, and count them as true Elite racers, due to the amount of people lost( its quite a huge number ). In the challenge champion tried for the stage azarath, and i told him that if he was to win it, that it must always be a stage with a fix in it, to keep its orginality that the stage was ment to let racers have an edge, over and over again he didnt obey this rule, and once i told him to not do it again or ill ask for the stage to be removed. he got mad, and said that raven wasnt a good car anyways, that he "hardly" uses it(which i dont care how much 1 person uses the car ). this is what i mean, that he is dishonoring my respect, that i gave for him. :L. now, as this has been said, i dont want to see any other posts that are "replyed" to this post, i would of PMed Carbon if i could. but i cant yet, so as quickly as this topic became off-topic due to this post,is as fast as it will go back on topic.
So even if Champ can make it to the tournament, he doesn't have the right to participate? I that case I might have to create a ban list of those who cannot attend who have Raven.
Back to top Go down
Trump
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2420

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-05-05

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 12:08 am

One question, how can I play without an account? I want to enter but I have no idea, I'm not getting an account anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 1:12 am

TXM wrote:
One question, how can I play without an account? I want to enter but I have no idea, I'm not getting an account anytime soon.

lol, ask omar to renew ur account, for like 1 month, he will do it, hes done it for me 3 times,

also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 2:00 am

DBl post


This is Iris

stats by ranks :
10/10 speed [ same as raven ]
7/10 accel [ more than raven and UW ]
5/10 stunt [ less than raven more than uw ]
1/10 strength [ same as both ]
6/10 endrance [ same as raven ]
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 3:03 am

Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 7:41 am

CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.


UW physics + Ravens physics = Iris physics dont get any simplier than that.


think of it like a mixer. banana + ice Cream = banana Split
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Edge
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 250

Age : 21
Join Date : 2012-03-09

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 2:44 pm

I'm still not joining the Raven tourny anytime soon, my internet is going to be absolute crap for the next 2 weeks, i would pretty much just do nothing but lag behind the entire time.  Not fun....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Sun 23 Jun 2013, 11:50 pm

@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.


UW physics + Ravens physics = Iris physics dont get any simplier than that.


think of it like a mixer. banana + ice Cream = banana Split

By that you mean the winner for 1st place receives Azarath & Radiant Fire, and then he/she gets to pick either the Iris car together with its physics, Raven's physics, or UW's physics?
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:05 am

CarbonFly wrote:
@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.


UW physics + Ravens physics = Iris physics dont get any simplier than that.


think of it like a mixer. banana + ice Cream = banana Split

By that you mean the winner for 1st place receives Azarath & Radiant Fire, and then he/she gets to pick either the Iris car together with its physics, Raven's physics, or UW's physics?

no... Iris IS ravnes and UW physics, here just put this

1st place : azarath & radiant fire with Custom Iris ( PM me[Zero] for Info on Iris )

cause ur simply not understanding what im saying
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:21 am

@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.


UW physics + Ravens physics = Iris physics dont get any simplier than that.


think of it like a mixer. banana + ice Cream = banana Split

By that you mean the winner for 1st place receives Azarath & Radiant Fire, and then he/she gets to pick either the Iris car together with its physics, Raven's physics, or UW's physics?

no... Iris IS ravnes and UW physics, here just put this

1st place : azarath & radiant fire with Custom Iris ( PM me[Zero] for Info on Iris )

cause ur simply not understanding what im saying

I understand NOW. it's just not my fault that you rarely use commas and or proper spelling and grammar in any of your posts, any one else would've said the same thing TBH.

Updated the 1st place reward.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 5:16 am

CarbonFly wrote:
@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
@Ƶero wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Updates:

-Picture of Iris added to first post under Rewards

DS, can you please clarify what you mean by:
DivineSpirit wrote:
also, in the prizes, 1st place reward was a note of iri's physics, that dont mean ull get raven and UW's physics, cuase iris has a combation of both
and use proper spelling if you can.


UW physics + Ravens physics = Iris physics dont get any simplier than that.


think of it like a mixer. banana + ice Cream = banana Split

By that you mean the winner for 1st place receives Azarath & Radiant Fire, and then he/she gets to pick either the Iris car together with its physics, Raven's physics, or UW's physics?

no... Iris IS ravnes and UW physics, here just put this

1st place : azarath & radiant fire with Custom Iris ( PM me[Zero] for Info on Iris )

cause ur simply not understanding what im saying

I understand NOW. it's just not my fault that you rarely use commas and or proper spelling and grammar in any of your posts, any one else would've said the same thing TBH.

Updated the 1st place reward.

lol, not my fault but anyways thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:57 am

Carbon, im gonna PM you possible times to start the tourny.

Aslo we need outside recorders, i dont want anyone in the tourny to record, cause it will lagg them giving them a disatvantage.

so if u want to be an outside recorder( someone not joining the tourny but is recording it ) just PM me or Carbon here
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1748

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:11 am

Prayers has volunteered as an outside recorder.

Updates:

-Added "Outside Records" list
Back to top Go down
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1969

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:58 am

If you would like, I can be an outside recorder as well.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:28 pm

Next Tuesday will be the offical date of when he tourny will begin, please make arrangments so u wont miss this date.
Back to top Go down
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 25
Join Date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:02 pm

Tuesday at : 6 PM ( CDT ) in an empty room ( hopefully roomm 5 avenger ) we will being he tourny,

il need Prayers there aswelll, as the ones that signed up, we will start to meet up at 5:30 CDT, if we all show up early thats perfect.

good luck and be ready
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3509

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:47 pm

@Ƶero wrote:
Tuesday at : 6 PM ( CDT ) in an empty room ( hopefully roomm 5 avenger ) we will being he tourny,

il need Prayers there aswelll, as the ones that signed up, we will start to meet up at 5:30 CDT, if we all show up early thats perfect.

good luck and be ready

No chance I'll make it. Not this week, nor the next 2. Also, can't you make it a Saturday? ._.

Also, I need it to be like 21:00 GMT+1(GMT+2 if you don't change your clocks between summer time and winter time) at latest if I'm to be there ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Today at 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 

DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-