AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 

DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:07 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
@Ƶero wrote:
Tuesday at : 6 PM ( CDT ) in an empty room ( hopefully roomm 5 avenger ) we will being he tourny,

il need Prayers there aswelll, as the ones that signed up, we will start to meet up at 5:30 CDT, if we all show up early thats perfect.

good luck and be ready

No chance I'll make it. Not this week, nor the next 2. Also, can't you make it a Saturday? ._.

Also, I need it to be like 21:00 GMT+1(GMT+2 if you don't change your clocks between summer time and winter time) at latest if I'm to be there ._.

you get a job, and see why i cant make it on saturday.. its the buzziest day of the week for my job, there no way i can. it HAS to be on one of my days off. no acceptions
Back to top Go down
Hidden Ghost
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 541

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:17 pm

Even though i am not playing good luck for all the peoples that are playing
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:42 am

TOURNAMENT CONCLUDED!
RESULTS:
Spoiler:

For the people that also were in the tournament but weren't there (Nitro, Phyrexian) DS is very sorry that he had to have the tournament today, but he said that he couldn't wait and he couldn't re-schedule this on a saturday because he has work.

Recordings of this tournament will be up soon, and will be posted here and in the first post.

Ggs.

Last edited by CarbonFly on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 7:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trump
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:46 am

I'd have won. e_e
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

Number of posts : 3498

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Wed 10 Jul 2013, 6:40 pm

CarbonFly wrote:
TOURNAMENT CONCLUDED!
RESULTS:
Spoiler:

For the people that also were in the tournament but weren't there (Nitro, Phyrexian) DS is very sorry that he had to have the tournament today, but he said that he couldn't wait and he couldn't re-schedule this on a saturday because he has work.

Recordings of this tournament will be up soon, and will be posted here and in the first post.

Ggs.

ffs you gotta do this again, no one came to this one ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ƶero
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:53 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
TOURNAMENT CONCLUDED!
RESULTS:
Spoiler:

Ggs.

even if we did, <.< the resceuled would be on the same date... tuesday or monday..
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:34 am

@Ƶero wrote:
@Phyrexian wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
TOURNAMENT CONCLUDED!
RESULTS:
Spoiler:

Ggs.

even if we did, <.< the resceuled would be on the same date... tuesday or monday..

I could do tuesday or monday, just not the next one or the one after that ._.

When making a tourney, you shouldn't go for the first date that suits you, but the first one that suits everyone, derp.
Back to top Go down
Physics
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:45 am

Recording is done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NeedForPwnage
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Thu 11 Jul 2013, 2:23 am

Raven tournament video is up:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Thu 11 Jul 2013, 8:15 am

Derp you should make another one for people who didn't make it (TXM, Nitro and me). And I suggested Saturday because I didn't know you have a job, but I was just as fine wiht Tuesdays as everyone else (just thought some other people might not make it on a tuesday).
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

@Phyrexian wrote:
Derp you should make another one for people who didn't make it (TXM, Nitro and me). And I suggested Saturday because I didn't know you have a job, but I was just as fine wiht Tuesdays as everyone else (just thought some other people might not make it on a tuesday).

That would be something you should ask DivineSpirit PERSONALLY. I am merely the thread creator and co-creator of this tournament. DS can only announce the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney   Today at 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down

DivineSpirit's Exclusive Raven Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-