AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:20 am

Alright guys, I'm planning on organizing an MW-only training session somewhere next week. If we get enough people, we might train in 3v3, which is like a war, 9 stages, 2 teams. The reason why I want to do that is, I want to get some activity going, and we have many areas to improve in. Further discussion shall be taken via the MW forum or PM.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1869

Age : 14
Join Date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:24 am

Alright, you got me in then.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:52 am

Due to the results of this war, and the fact that -U- was defeated by us yet again, I had proudly made and compiled an honorable mention video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4Ze9bc6Xo
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1449

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 8:51 am

@WolfInABox wrote:
Alright guys, I'm planning on organizing an MW-only training session somewhere next week. If we get enough people, we might train in 3v3, which is like a war, 9 stages, 2 teams. The reason why I want to do that is, I want to get some activity going, and we have many areas to improve in. Further discussion shall be taken via the MW forum or PM.
I'm in if I manage to stop disconnecting on every race... :L
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

CarbonFly wrote:
Due to the results of this war, and the fact that -U- was defeated by us yet again, I had proudly made and compiled an honorable mention video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4Ze9bc6Xo

^^
Epic.

@Ultimato wrote:
I'm in if I manage to stop disconnecting on every race... :L
You might be the unlucky guy who shares the same connection with someone in your family who likes to download stuff/browse heavily.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:13 pm

Okay guys, double post but this is urgent:
On my recording, the war happened to be 5-3 instead of 5-4.
Ultitanium (?) on the chat announced the scores to be 1 more for Unl and made this confusing.

Phyrexian, can you check your recording?


EDIT - I lost the recording for Digger's Revenge, score is still 5-4
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

Number of posts : 3498

Age : 16
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:27 pm

CarbonFly wrote:
Due to the results of this war, and the fact that -U- was defeated by us yet again, I had proudly made and compiled an honorable mention video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4Ze9bc6Xo

Omfg dack you Dex. I'm using that song in a video which will include all war recordings so far, but I bet everyone will say I'm copying you, even though I'm copying my own prevs videos Razz

"Main leg of Most Wanted" at least you're still just as modest as ever Dex Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2069

Age : 20
Join Date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 2:47 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Due to the results of this war, and the fact that -U- was defeated by us yet again, I had proudly made and compiled an honorable mention video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4Ze9bc6Xo

Omfg dack you Dex. I'm using that song in a video which will include all war recordings so far, but I bet everyone will say I'm copying you, even though I'm copying my own prevs videos Razz

"Main leg of Most Wanted" at least you're still just as modest as ever Dex Razz

Don't press him. He has earned the right to call himself that.

Anyways, I heard that you MW people wanted to have a tourny/war with us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:15 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
Due to the results of this war, and the fact that -U- was defeated by us yet again, I had proudly made and compiled an honorable mention video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4Ze9bc6Xo

Omfg dack you Dex. I'm using that song in a video which will include all war recordings so far, but I bet everyone will say I'm copying you, even though I'm copying my own prevs videos Razz

"Main leg of Most Wanted" at least you're still just as modest as ever Dex Razz

it's okay Phy, you may use the song as you please.

LOL yes Phy, I only said that cuz that's what happened during the war, and the WAR ONLY. Otherwise, it's our very own, WolfInABox who's the main leg of Most Wanted, and we together AS A TEAM support that leg.
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1097

Age : 17
Join Date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:26 pm

Hegeheh... nice one CarbonFly... Throughout my years in Most Wanted I never seen on person (Except W01f, [PAST], RadicalRacer[PAST] and DemonRacer[PAST])with so much effort to make this clan active and better. You deserve the title of "Main Leg of Most Wanted". Congratulations and have a NICE day! Bang Bang! hegehehegehegehehegeheh
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:34 pm

Ultimato9099 wrote:
"Dexterity - The main leg of Most Wanted, 'nuff said."
._.
Wars are a team effort, not a one man team, we wouldn't of won it just because of you common, you know pretty well if I was there you wouldn't say that. :/
I know that I wasn't there but I've been the one who WON the last 2 wars.
I'm not trying to attack you, offend you or anything I just don't appreciate how big your ego can be. :/
ANYWAYYY.
Nice video and all. Razz
NFMLH2 wrote:
Hegeheh... nice one CarbonFly... Throughout my years in Most Wanted I never seen on person (Except W01f, [PAST], RadicalRacer[PAST] and DemonRacer[PAST])with so much effort to make this clan active and better. You deserve the title of "Main Leg of Most Wanted". Congratulations and have a NICE day! Bang Bang! hegehehegehegehehegeheh



Oh boy, everyone has different views on this Think Mah boi 
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2069

Age : 20
Join Date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 5:40 pm

Ultimato9099 wrote:
"Dexterity - The main leg of Most Wanted, 'nuff said."
._.
Wars are a team effort, not a one man team, we wouldn't of won it just because of you common, you know pretty well if I was there you wouldn't say that. :/
I know that I wasn't there but I've been the one who WON the last 2 wars.
I'm not trying to attack you, offend you or anything I just don't appreciate how big your ego can be. :/
ANYWAYYY.
Nice video and all. Razz

Your sister's really hot y'know. So, GIMME MAH ANGI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1488

Join Date : 2012-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 5:50 pm

Ultimato9099 wrote:
"Dexterity - The main leg of Most Wanted, 'nuff said."
._.
Wars are a team effort, not a one man team, we wouldn't of won it just because of you common, you know pretty well if I was there you wouldn't say that. :/
I know that I wasn't there but I've been the one who WON the last 2 wars.
I'm not trying to attack you, offend you or anything I just don't appreciate how big your ego can be. :/
ANYWAYYY.
Nice video and all. Razz

Ulti I'm not going to attack you or anything, but as you say, "I've been the one who WON the last 2 wars." Makes it sound as if you'd rather be called, "The main leg of Most Wanted."
Then that just shows your own ego.

NFMLH2 wrote:
Hegeheh... nice one CarbonFly... Throughout my years in Most Wanted I never seen on person (Except W01f, [PAST], RadicalRacer[PAST] and DemonRacer[PAST])with so much effort to make this clan active and better. You deserve the title of "Main Leg of Most Wanted". Congratulations and have a NICE day! Bang Bang! hegehehegehegehehegeheh

I must agree he goes up there with our 3 names. But I have to admit as soon as he got Co-Leader he was already a better Co-Leader than me. He gives all the effort he can to help his clan. All of the best with your future in Most Wanted, CF.


Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 6:59 pm

One of the vids is uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTvFgGzJ4U&feature=youtu.be
Rather just proof that the war existed. Wait for Phyrexian to upload his to see more action.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2069

Age : 20
Join Date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 8:02 pm

@WolfInABox wrote:
One of the vids is uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTvFgGzJ4U&feature=youtu.be
Rather just proof that the war existed. Wait for Phyrexian to upload his to see more action.

Don't mind my posting here pls bways. BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT TURBO GETTING WASTED BEFORE LAST CHECK IN THE LAST GAME. He surely went into the 10th grave while the wolf howled as the mad scientist dexter passed through the last check. Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1097

Age : 17
Join Date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

Nice game w01f, I wish I can get back to NFMM to help you guys out but NFMM became quite boring... and there are games that I like (Urban Terror, Trackmania and F-Zero GX). But I can try to make a Most Wanted poster!
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:13 am

@Raza156 wrote:
@WolfInABox wrote:
One of the vids is uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTvFgGzJ4U&feature=youtu.be
Rather just proof that the war existed. Wait for Phyrexian to upload his to see more action.

Don't mind my posting here pls bways. BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT TURBO GETTING WASTED BEFORE LAST CHECK IN THE LAST GAME. He surely went into the 10th grave while the wolf howled as the mad scientist dexter passed through the last check. Nice!


LOL yes, but just to clear up a few things (I wish I recorded my POV during the last game), Monstaas can't launch R1's that high, it was a slight last-hope dirty race thing in which I managed to launch Turbo after Wolf & 10th circled around the checkpoint, then I ran through the last couple of checkpoints. Phy probably has a close-up of that idk/

But what I didn't notice, was the Turbo actually got wasted by 10th at the end, AND IT WAS ALL CAUGHT IN THOSE LAST 4 FRAMES OF THE VIDEO IN WHICH WOLF RECORDED. 26:18.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

Number of posts : 3498

Age : 16
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:47 am

CarbonFly wrote:
@Raza156 wrote:
@WolfInABox wrote:
One of the vids is uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTvFgGzJ4U&feature=youtu.be
Rather just proof that the war existed. Wait for Phyrexian to upload his to see more action.

Don't mind my posting here pls bways. BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT TURBO GETTING WASTED BEFORE LAST CHECK IN THE LAST GAME. He surely went into the 10th grave while the wolf howled as the mad scientist dexter passed through the last check. Nice!


LOL yes, but just to clear up a few things (I wish I recorded my POV during the last game), Monstaas can't launch R1's that high, it was a slight last-hope dirty race thing in which I managed to launch Turbo after Wolf & 10th circled around the checkpoint, then I ran through the last couple of checkpoints. Phy probably has a close-up of that idk/

But what I didn't notice, was the Turbo actually got wasted by 10th at the end, AND IT WAS ALL CAUGHT IN THOSE LAST 4 FRAMES OF THE VIDEO IN WHICH WOLF RECORDED. 26:18.

I didn't record it, I zoomed in on Wolf expecting him to kill Turbo, and after he missed my game didn't have the time to zoom in on Turbo to see who did, only saw him landing on the ground and then grave finishing him while you finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:52 am

Quote :
Wolf expecting him to kill Turbo
I was miles away at that time, didn't have enough time to react. :p
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d

Number of posts : 3498

Age : 16
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:47 pm

@WolfInABox wrote:
Quote :
Wolf expecting him to kill Turbo
I was miles away at that time, didn't have enough time to react. :p

Bah, no way the video is coming before I gotta leave. Connection is so crap it'd take about 3 or 4 hours to upload it, and I don't have that much time ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
0blivion
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 593

Age : 20
Join Date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 9:10 pm

Due to my lack of participation and my inability to stay active on both AIM and NFMM. I think it's best if I left.

(I'm suprised I wasn't kicked.)
Back to top Go down
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1959

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Tue 09 Jul 2013, 9:22 pm

^ Just be more active...
Back to top Go down
Tailight
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 28

Age : 24
Join Date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

Application:

NFMM name: Tails
Specialty: Flirting
Car I use most: Myself
Previous clan: Winx club
Why I want to join? Because I want to be wanted, even in space (and I have a crush on wolf Wink )
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6899

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:54 am

DENIED
Nice try, Raza. Wink
Besides, this is invite-only. :p
Back to top Go down
Tailight
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 28

Age : 24
Join Date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:55 am

@WolfInABox wrote:
DENIED
Nice try, Raza. Wink
Besides, this is invite-only. :p

I hate you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Today at 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
 

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Clans-