AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Wasting Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 7:50 pm

Psycho wrote:

Hello, everyone! Reading the title, this is a tournament, however, this
tournament will not result in ANY prizes, or anything of the sort. This tournament
will ONLY be for fun, and only fun!

As the title says, this is a wasting tournament. There will not be any custom cars, or racing.However, this tournament will have 2 custom stages (created by InhumanPwnage no worries). This is a public tournament and every man will be for himself.

SCORING SYSTEM:
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Games (Left side is the stage, right side is the car)

Spoiler:

Players
Spoiler:

Recorders
Spoiler:

Reminder : If you are a backup (whether a player or a recorder), please come only if requested,so that no one gets locked out.

Last edited by Prayers on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 7:56 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

I would like to enter.

I will be using the username AerialBoost (Dont worry, it's mine)
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 8:35 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Turbo
Amateur
Amateur
Turbo
Number of posts : 65

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 1:01 am

I shall be a participant in this as well.
Back to top Go down
Physics
Rookie
Rookie
Physics
Number of posts : 155

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 1:25 am

I would like to enter,

My name will be UltraCat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NeedForPwnage
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 1:29 am

I'd like to join as well.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 2:38 am

Add me please, maybe to that last little spot after AB.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 5:20 am

*requesting to join*
NOTE:I'll be using aliff's account.But no one know the account password except aliff and me
Back to top Go down

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 5:42 am

BlackBird wrote:
*requesting to join*
NOTE:I'll be using aliff's account.But no one know the account password except aliff and me

Prayers wrote:
1. No leaked accounts ( I consider any account with more than 1 user to be leaked)
Back to top Go down
Predator
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:06 am

I'd like to enter as well! Count me in XD.

EDIT:When is this taking place?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jul 2013, 5:17 pm

I'm happy to be a back-up, although we'd have to sort out times as I'm GMT.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 9:03 am

Is there any expected/predicted date whatsoever on which this tournament might be held?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013, 10:59 pm

Well the first date I suggested was a total fail.(which I forgot to send to vortex, but when I remembered Ialready got people saying they can't make it).I am open to suggestions, just keep dates off the topic, please.

Edit : Personally, I wouldn't even be able to make that date myself because I'm going to Syria where I will not have internet, I think I might end up giving control to someone else, but I'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul 2013, 7:52 pm

I could join in... I feel devilish Twisted Evil for wasting
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul 2013, 9:30 pm

The slots are filled up. Didn't you read the first post Fail
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 8:38 pm

Add me in as back-up for recording, (unless only outside recorders are accepted) I had just got Camtasia studios and I am able to record w/o any form of lag and/or time limits.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:35 pm

Great CF ^^
We should really work out the timings for this tourney..
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:41 pm

Olsie028 wrote:
Great CF ^^
We should really work out the timings for this tourney..

No need to rush, we have plenty of time to find a possible day for this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:44 pm

Ok, but I'm going away on the 1st of August so would very much like it to be before then..
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 12:12 am

Olsie028 wrote:
Ok, but I'm going away on the 1st of August so would very much like it to be before then..

I'm sure it'll happen before then. Besides, you're back-up and I doubt that you'd be needed so whether you can make it or not, only if you're called to come in due to an absent player or something.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 2:10 pm

CarbonFly wrote:
Olsie028 wrote:

I'm sure it'll happen before then. Besides, you're back-up and I doubt that you'd be needed so whether you can make it or not, only if you're called to come in due to an absent player or something.

Yeah, true, but back-ups are needed so would be better to have 2 rather than 1..
But anyway, yeah, I am only a back-up.
Back to top Go down

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

Decided that continuing a tournament for four matches won't be worth it. It already took a couple of tries for one day, so here are the results

Prayers 94
Nitro: 71
Razor: 68
Ultimato: 68
Physics: 58
Vortex: 47
Phyrexian: 10

(Phyrexian and Vortex didn't join at the start)

Thanks to everyone that participated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Tournament   Wasting Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top