AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 Elites and MW Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 05:17 am

Okay guys, video finally uploaded! Great thanks to S7 for rendering uploading the video for me! To Wolf, safe to have music on from 6:01 onwards (wolf no like vocals).
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 761

Age : 15
Join Date : 2013-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 05:22 am

I am craving for Team 1 to fight with Team 4 Razz Nice video anyways, Shax.

Oh and I will tell A-Mile about Jacob's betrayal. Anyways, he doesn't deserve to be in both clans. This is what he gets for being a betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1747

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 08:39 am

I assume the next match will include Team 3? If so, inform me so I can plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1869

Age : 14
Join Date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 09:20 am

@Seabiscuit wrote:
I assume the next match will include Team 3? If so, inform me so I can plan accordingly.
It has to be. I'm not waiting another week or more for this.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 496

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Tournament   28/09/13, 12:20 pm

Phyrexian, i needed to tell u something. R_X wont be able to make it for the tournament today, and he told me to take his place. he will not be able to participate beacuse he has to stay at some ones house for the night. can i please take his spot? i have been practicing with R_X a lot and i want to show you my skillz Very Happy please excuse me for any times i have been annoying. i would really apreiciate if you would allow me to take his place, thx.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 12:23 pm

@Redline wrote:
Phyrexian, i needed to tell u something. R_X wont be able to make it for the tournament today, and he told me to take his place. he will not be able to participate beacuse he has to stay at some ones house for the night. can i please take his spot? i have been practicing with R_X a lot and i want to show you my skillz Very Happy please excuse me for any times i have been annoying. i would really apreiciate if you would allow me to take his place, thx.
You're 2 hours late.... also, you can't double post on here, go read the forum rules.

Also, I am giving you a warning for breaking the forum rules and for cat a bunch of people off in Prayer's tournament and the supercar tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Redline
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 496

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   28/09/13, 12:41 pm

ok Sad
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   01/10/13, 03:45 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
@Redline wrote:
Phyrexian, i needed to tell u something. R_X wont be able to make it for the tournament today, and he told me to take his place. he will not be able to participate beacuse he has to stay at some ones house for the night. can i please take his spot? i have been practicing with R_X a lot and i want to show you my skillz Very Happy please excuse me for any times i have been annoying. i would really apreiciate if you would allow me to take his place, thx.
You're 2 hours late.... also, you can't double post on here, go read the forum rules.

Also, I am giving you a warning for breaking the forum rules and for cat a bunch of people off in Prayer's tournament and the supercar tournament.
Phy, We live in a different time zone and it is very hard for us to get on when you are. We both are dying to fight to elites, but we keep getting confused with the timezone. The previous Tourney at 19:30 GMT + 1, it ended up being on 7 am while it was 12 at your area. Me and Redline have Saturday school until 2pm which sucks -.- Next time be sure to put it on a later time so it we could get on in the after 2pm while it is around evening or night at your place or something Razz. Oh, and converting the time is complicated so If you could convert the time into FL time, that will help us a lot and we would REALLY appreciate it. I am sorry for being late every time, We will try to come next time as long as you do what we said.


-RX


Edit: Oh, and Redline, don't write a post with just one or two words. Make them detailed and try using proper grammar too Razz.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1747

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   01/10/13, 06:24 pm

Reventon_X wrote:
@Phyrexian wrote:
@Redline wrote:
Phyrexian, i needed to tell u something. R_X wont be able to make it for the tournament today, and he told me to take his place. he will not be able to participate beacuse he has to stay at some ones house for the night. can i please take his spot? i have been practicing with R_X a lot and i want to show you my skillz Very Happy please excuse me for any times i have been annoying. i would really apreiciate if you would allow me to take his place, thx.
You're 2 hours late.... also, you can't double post on here, go read the forum rules.

Also, I am giving you a warning for breaking the forum rules and for cat a bunch of people off in Prayer's tournament and the supercar tournament.
Phy, We live in a different time zone and it is very hard for us to get on when you are. We both are dying to fight to elites, but we keep getting confused with the timezone. The previous Tourney at 19:30 GMT + 1, it ended up being on 7 am while it was 12 at your area. Me and Redline have Saturday school until 2pm which sucks -.- Next time be sure to put it on a later time so it we could get on in the after 2pm while it is around evening or night at your place or something Razz. Oh, and converting the time is complicated so If you could convert the time into FL time, that will help us a lot and we would REALLY appreciate it. I am sorry for being late every time, We will try to come next time as long as you do what we said.


-RX


Edit: Oh, and Redline, don't write a post with just one or two words. Make them detailed and try using proper grammar too Razz.
Most timezones have something called Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time). When that's active, certain time zone GMT's will be 1 less of their Standard Time which is during the Winter, Spring & Fall. Maybe you got confused there. If that's not your case, then use this website to pinpoint the exact GMT# of a place (Estonia, UK, Ukraine etc. or by city) at that exact time. Click on a country to figure out their GMT# and current time, and if you scroll all the way down, there's a converter which is very easy to use.

Have at it.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 496

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   01/10/13, 06:57 pm

why cant you guys convert it for us Razz? And ok R_X.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   09/10/13, 11:08 pm

Gonna be Sending PMs after I come back to school... by the way, some changes:

Physics has left NFM Elites. He is also gonna be inactive on NFMM and he left Team 2.
Shax700 has joined Team 2.
gtg
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ten Graves
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1184

Age : 72
Join Date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   10/10/13, 11:47 am

I should probably say now that I won't be available this Saturday, in case you were planning something for our team.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   10/10/13, 12:24 pm

Didn't have enough time to say finish my prevs post before going to school, so:

Physics has left NFM Elites. He is also gonna be inactive on NFMM and he left Team 2.
Shax700 has joined Team 2.
As RadicalRacer seems to be inactive and doesnt come on AIM much, he has been replaced by Motion who has recently joined NFM Elites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   10/10/13, 11:07 pm

Well, sent the PMs and so far everyone (only 2 people haven't read it yet) said they could come, or that they didn't know yet or they didn't reply... but no one said they couldn't make it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Trump
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2420

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   10/10/13, 11:39 pm

tis tourn is n00b and suq. i ca baet mowst wankers and elights aesy. u al suq
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Redline
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 496

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   11/10/13, 04:23 am

Get ur spelling right bro..
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   11/10/13, 05:00 pm

@Redline wrote:
Get ur spelling right bro..
*Facepalm*

He was joking you know... The commonly do that to be funny.

Anyways, If you need backup or any subs cactus, I am ready.

Just please, please I must know what time and hour it will be where I am.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   12/10/13, 12:37 am

Reventon_X wrote:
@Redline wrote:
Get ur spelling right bro..
*Facepalm*

He was joking you know... The commonly do that to be funny.

Anyways, If you need backup or any subs cactus, I am ready.

Just please, please I must know what time and hour it will be where I am.
Team 4 won't be playing this time, grave won't make it. And u can't sub cuz ur on Team 4 already Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1869

Age : 14
Join Date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   12/10/13, 03:42 am

So it will be Team 3 vs Team 2 or Team 4?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   12/10/13, 06:33 am

@Nitro wrote:
So it will be Team 3 vs Team 2 or Team 4?
It will be Team 3 vs Team 1 or Team 2.

By the way, Dexterity said he'd come but might be 10-20 minutes late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1747

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   12/10/13, 12:20 pm

@Phyrexian wrote:
@Nitro wrote:
So it will be Team 3 vs Team 2 or Team 4?
It will be Team 3 vs Team 1 or Team 2.

By the way, Dexterity said he'd come but might be 10-20 minutes late.
The XC invite took longer than I expected, I got home near 2PM and I'm beat as hell, won't be online until later today.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   20/10/13, 11:07 pm

Umm, seeing that you guys have a war coming up (and I've got a few plans for the upcoming month too) what do we do about this....?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1747

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   21/10/13, 05:02 am

@Phyrexian wrote:
Umm, seeing that you guys have a war coming up (and I've got a few plans for the upcoming month too) what do we do about this....?
Don't schedule a tournament at the same time as the war. I know it's common sense, but I'm just going to send out a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3506

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   21/10/13, 07:06 am

@Seabiscuit wrote:
@Phyrexian wrote:
Umm, seeing that you guys have a war coming up (and I've got a few plans for the upcoming month too) what do we do about this....?
Don't schedule a tournament at the same time as the war. I know it's common sense, but I'm just going to send out a reminder.
I figured that much, but I mean I don't want to wait till like last minute to see when the war is/is not gonna be, and on the dates its not gonna be its quite possible that the date won't be okay with a few/many people... what I'm really asking if we should post-pone this, or just re-do the teams and restart it some other time or just end the tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Today at 02:12 am

Back to top Go down
 

Elites and MW Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-