AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Achievements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
88deathguy
Amateur
Amateur
88deathguy
Number of posts : 55

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 3:09 am

Exactly what the title says, post some achievements for NFM. They can be reasonable or unreasonable, easy or hard, whatever's best for you.

I'll star:

Rolling with the big boys Get premium membership
HAAAAAAAAAAAX Hack NFM
God of Racing Beat the gun run in less than a minute.
God of Wasting Waste MASHEEN with every game car
Well Rounded Use every game car once
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 2:13 pm

Cool! I have already done 1 and 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 3:32 pm

These achievements are quite boring, you might want to make something shorter. Anyway, I think I already did all of them, not sure about the sheen thing, but there was a period when I used class b/cs a lot on NFMM and faced MASHEENs almost every game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 4:39 pm

I've already done 4 of them without trying. Too easy, although it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 5:37 pm

I completed 2, 3, 4, and 5. Like Th1nk said, it's not bad, but you may need to add harder ones with new ones, should there be any.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 7:50 pm

Achievements? You tell me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Achievement Idea: Walmart Connection

How to get this Achievement: Have a connection that is just as bad or WORSE than Raza's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 9:44 pm

That achievement is too easy...F- connection ftw.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 11:37 pm

In other words, a connection with a very long delay. 10th, you're delay isn't that bad...well at least you're hit-able 90% of the time compared to Raza's 20% Fuckface
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 6:20 am

Chernabog wrote:
Achievement Idea: Walmart Connection

How to get this Achievement: Have a connection that is just as bad or WORSE than Raza's.
Your Achievement: Be a f.cktard whenever you can possibly be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Sponsored content

NFM Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Achievements   NFM Achievements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Achievements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Challenges!-