AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Thoughts on "BOOST" stages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2014, 11:55 pm

Nebula wrote:
What car is best or the boost stages :?
Probably Radical One, but these are mosty for fun so it doesen't really matter Razz
CLU wrote:
Whenever I use RAD1 on a boost stage, it seems to instantly waste and freeze my game. On Lightspeed 2, whenever I try to boost playing offline my game always freezes.
Strange, never heard of anything like this before, is it in all boost stages or just that one?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2014, 12:07 am

I'm not a fan of Boost Stages and that Glitch
Back to top Go down
spaceman2028
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
spaceman2028
Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2014, 12:58 am

I think they are alright. You can use the boosting mechanic to make some pretty fun stages on occasion(NFM2013 put a booster into some of his stages).
If you don't like it, try something new. For example, you could have a stage similar to the stretch and at the end you can put in a booster near the final checkpoint so your car can go all the way back to the start of the stage. Just remember to add a fix hoop inside the booster so the car doesn't get wasted.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2014, 1:00 am

Yeh but when you're doing boosting stages you can get some bs. Eg. If your car isn't strong enough as soon as you hit the boost you die instantly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015, 6:55 pm

I think the stages are fun, and honestly I don't think they're used as much as they used to be.
Back to top Go down
L-Dargo
Amateur
Amateur
L-Dargo
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 1:31 pm

That all stages with boast are something cool but there is one with bounces too.
Back to top Go down
SlicerNFM
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
SlicerNFM
Number of posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 12:34 am

L-Dargo wrote:
That all stages with boast are something cool but there is one with bounces too.
I Love Boosting Stages XD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Lloyd
Number of posts : 1168

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2015, 6:56 pm

I know how to do the "Boost" with tunnel side parts, but I never used them in my stages, becuz I didnt had a perfect role for them. Also, if you get in a bad position, you can get hit and get through the tunnel side, that does more damage than normal, that's just wut I know Disgusted.
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
KWID
Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 11:57 am

I Think Boost Cars Can Be SuperB But There Should Be A Limited Bar Which Shows That How Much Boost Energy We Players Are Using. Nitros Can Be Great.If Boost Will Come To NFMM Then To Activate The Boost Option Press B For It.Thats My Idea.
And It Can Be Used For Boost Stages Also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "BOOST" stages   Thoughts on "BOOST" stages - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on "BOOST" stages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top