RULES & HOW TO JOINJoining the tournament
To join the tournament you have to split members in your clan that are willing to join the tournament into teams, and also provide some substitutes. You can have as many teams as you want
. All subs must be on the same level as or worse than all the people in the main teams. A team has to consist of 2 members
from the same clan. Each person can only represent 1 clan
. Fill in this form to apply your clan for this tournament:
[b][u]No. OF TEAMS:[/u][/b]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]
1. [SUB 1]
2. [SUB 2]
3. [SUB 3]
[b][u]WHO DO I PM IN TO CONTACT THE CLAN:[/u][/b]
If you have any questions or need to get hold of one of the judges, Inhuman Pwnage and Phyrexian are at your service.
- Racing only.
- All games are Unlimited Fixing.
- All games will be No Scenery.
- Game cars only.
- No EL KINGs, M A S H E E Ns and DR Monstaas!
- Game stages only.
- You cannot go off track to go and hit other people to make sure your team mate wins or that they don't win.
- If you got dirty raced to critical damage, please use a fix when you have the chance instead of suiciding somewhere and then raging. If you simply got launched or hit hard by another racer and you die, too bad...
- Losing team picks the track. No track can be used twice in the same round (only applies to the group playing at that moment). Only these tracks are allowed:
- The Gun Run - 2 laps
- The Fast & The Furious + The Radical - 3 laps
- Ghosts and Magic - 3 laps
- Four Dimensional Vertigo - 2 laps
- Paninaro| Caninaro| Let's fly! - 4 laps
- Grapefruit Power - 2 laps
- Confusion In An Illusion - 2 laps
- The Stretch - 1 lap
- Let the Dream Begin - 4 laps
- Maximum Overfly - 3 laps
- Rolling with the Big Boys - 3 laps
- Contrary To Popular Belief - 4 laps
- When In Danger Just Chill Out - 3 laps
- The Beach Arcade Dream - 3 laps
- Dances with Monsters - 3 laps
- Centrifugal Rush| Under Water? - 5 laps
- Arrested by the Man - 5 laps
- Suddenly the King becomes Santa's Little Helper - 4 laps
- Digger's Revenge - 2 laps
First Round - Timetrial Done!
You may think this tournament is too big to organise. To avoid having many many people all come online at once, I decided the first round will be a timetrial. Only a certain number of teams will make it past this round (depends on how many teams join the tournament) and get points. In specific, the person out of the 2 people on each team gets the points (3 points), so this is a competition with other teams as well as with your own team mate! ALL TIME TRIALS ARE TO BE DONE IN PRACTICE MODE WITH THE NO SCENERY OPTION TURNED ON.
To submit a time, you have to either record yourself playing on that stage or you have to send me a screenshot of the "You Won!" highlight WITH THE DS ADD-ON practice mode with the timer showing, like this:
The stage for the timetrials is going to be 1 lap of Gun Run
. Only the top 12 teams pass this round.
Second Round - 1v1v1v1v1s
The people who passed round 1 will be split into 3 groups, 4 people each. 1 person from each team joins a racing game in multiplayer. Each group plays 7 games. The stages are to be chosen by the losing team from the track picks. The team are to decide among themselves who is going to play in which game, or if one person cannot come from a team it also offers the possibility of continuing anyway (in the quite unlikely case none of your subs came). 3 teams pass into the final round. 3 more teams pass into the runners' up round (people who came 2nd in their group). The pointing system is as follows:1st
Tie breakers - 1v1s Done!
As we had a tie for 3rd place and a tie for 6th place in the second round, an additional round had to be added. In the tie breaking round, each team picks 1 of their players, and they agree on a track. Then, the other 2 players play (the one who didn't play in the first game) and the losing team picks the track. In the last game, each player picks a player again and the track is chosen by the losing team. First team to win 2 games wins.You don't gain any points in this round.
Runners' Up Round - 2v2v2s CANCELLED
The last chance for people who didn't make it past the second round to earn some more points. Same thing as the final round except the pointing system is slightly diffrent. Pointing system in this round looks like this:1st
Final Round - 2v2v2s Done!
The final round of the tournament will consist both people on a team facing off other teams. Stages for this round are to be picked by the losing team fromt he track picks. Basically the same thing as round 2 except you have 2 players playing for a team instead of 1. Pointing system in this round looks like this:1st
- 81 ptsTeam 1
- 21 pts
1. Steam - 18 pts
2. Olsie820 - 3 ptsTeam 2
- 29 pts
1. Phyrexian - 26 pts
2. SpaceParadox - 3 ptsTeam 3
- 22 pts
1. Zata - 3 pts
2. Physics - 19 ptsTeam 4
- 9 pts
1. Predator - 3 pts
2. Reventon_X - 0 ptsSUBSTITUTES:
1. Excellium - 6 pts (6 for Team 4)
2. MantaRay - 0 pts
3. D.O.H - 0 pts
- 110 ptsTeam 1
- 15 pts
1. WolfInABox - 15 pts
2. Nitro - 0 ptsTeam 2
- 75 pts
1. Ultimato - 27 pts
2. Dexterity - 36 ptsTeam 3
- 20 pts
1. Shax700 - 12 pts
2. Radical24 - 8 ptsSUBSTITUTES:
1. Redline - 12 pts (12 for Team 2)
2. 10thgrave - 0 pts
3. [EMPTY SLOT]
- 12 ptsTeam 1
- 12 pts
1. DJ_Miker - 9 pts
2. GX - 3 ptsSUBSTITUTES:
1. SonicBoom - 0 pts
2. Tunari - 0 pts
3. Equesteria - 0 pts
Team Formula 7
- 21 ptsTeam 1
- 21 pts
1. Fidget@TF7 - 12 pts
2. Conspicious - 9 ptsSUBSTITUTES:
1. Twisted@TF7 - 0 pts
2. EJ - 0 pts
3. Feline - 0 pts
- 3 ptsTeam 1
- 3 pts1.
BeN (Chernabog) - 0 pts2.
Luigi - 3 ptsSUBSTITUTES:1.
AerialBoost (RAD1) - 0 pts2.
Marek - 0 pts3.
BlueThunder (.Nickname1) - 0 pts
- 154 ptsTeam 1
- 76 pts
1. Turbo - 34 pts
2. Champion - 42 ptsTeam 2
- 78 pts
1. Razor - 0 pts
2. Atomic - 71 ptsSUBSTITUTES:
1. Kodec - 7 pts (7 for Team 2)
2. [EMPTY SLOT]
3. [EMPTY SLOT]
1. Atomic - Team 2 - Unleashed - 00.58.14 - + 3pts
2. SpaceParadox - Team 2 - NFM Elites - 00.58.52 - + 3pts
3. Turbo - Team 1 - Unleashed - 00.58.65 - + 3pts
4. Dexterity - Team 2 - Most Wanted - 00.58.96 - + 3pts
5. GX - Team 1 - Legendary - 00.59.39 - + 3pts
6. Luigi - Team 1 - eXclusive - 00.59.44 - + 3pts
7. Shax700 - Team 3 - Most Wanted - 00.59.69 - + 3pts
8. Zata - Team 3 - NFM Elites - 00.59.71 - + 3pts
9. WolfInABox - Team 1 - Most Wanted - 00.59.86 - + 3pts
10. Olsie820 - Team 1 - NFM Elites - 01.00.06 - + 3pts
11. Predator - Team 4 - NFM Elites - 01.03.94 - + 3pts
12. [TEAM 1 - TF7 - NO TIME ENTERED] - + 0pts
Second RoundGroup A
- CLICK HERE FOR ALL TIMES ENTERED:
1. Team 2 Unleashed (Atomic, Razor) - + 28 pts
2. Team 3 Most Wanted (Shax700, Radical24) - + 17 pts
3. Team 1 NFM Elites (Steam, Olsie820) - + 18 pts
4. Team 1 Legendary (GX, DJ Miker) - + 9 ptsGroup B
1. Team 2 NFM Elites (SpaceParadox, Phyrexian) - + 26 pts
2. Team 1 Unleashed (Turbo, Champion) - + 26 pts
3. Team 1 Most Wanted (WolfInABox, Nitro) - + 12 pts
4. Team 4 NFM Elites (Predator, Reventon_X)(+Excellium) - + 6 ptsGroup C
1. Team 2 Most Wanted (Dexterity, Ultimato) - + 33 pts
2. Team 3 NFM Elites (Zata, Physics) - + 19 pts
3. Team 1 eXclusive (Luigi, Chernabog) - + 0 pts
4. Team 1 Team Formula 7 (Fidget@TF7, Conspicious) - + 21 ptsAdditional Round - Tie breakersNFM Elites Team 2 vs Unleashed Team 1
1. Unleashed Team 1 >> Finals
2. NFM Elites Team 2 >> Runners' UpNFM Elites Team 1 vs Team Formula 7 Team 1CANCELLEDRunners' Up Round - CANCELLED
1. Team 2 NFM Elites (Phyrexian + SpaceParadox)
2. Team 3 NFM Elites (Zata + Physics)
3. Team 1 NFM Elites (Olsie028, Steam) OR
Team 1 Team Formula 7 (A-Mile, Conspicious)Finals
1. Team 1 Unleashed (Turbo[+31] + Champion[+16]) - + 47 pts
1. Team 2 Unleashed (Atomic[+40] + Kodec[+7]) - + 47 pts
3. Team 2 Most Wanted (Ultimato[+27] + Redline[+12]) - + 39 pts
RECORDERS FOR ROUND 2, FINALS AND RUNNERS' UP ROUNDS:
IP, WolfInABox, Shax700, Dexterity, radical24, Fidget@TF7
There are 4 awards in this tournament!Best time
the person who gets the best time in Round 1. You get a CLAN RACING 2013 - BEST TIME award image by IP.
points won by you in this tournament. You get a car (KRC's Rev-One, private edition), and a stage (Dreamscape) + a CLAN RACING 2013 - BEST PLAYER award image by IP.
the clan with the most points earned in the final round. You get either a car or a track (same ones' as in Solo Points), but not both + a CRC 2013 - FIRST PLACE award image by IP.
the clan with the second most points earned in the final round. All the people who participated from that clan get the thing the people who won most Team Points didn't pick. (so if the people picking Team Points decided they wanted the car, everyone winning this award will get the track) + a CLAN RACING 2013 - CRC 2013 - SECOND PLACE award image by IP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS/QUESTIONS, OR IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING, PLEASE REPLY TO THE TOPIC OR SEND ME A PM. THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF THAT NEEDS TO BE MENTIONED HERE AND I MAY HAVE LEFT SOME THINGS OUT.