AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Ye Olde Aerial Boost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think that Aerial Boost has had any effect on Need for Madness gameplay?
Yes, and a positive one at that.
Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Yes, but a negative one.
Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
No, it has had no effect at all.
Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Aerial Boost   Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov 2013, 12:54 am

RBD18 wrote:
I refuse to use R1, i dont just hate its stat and physics setup, but i cant stand the way the car looks.
And by the way dude, i know about the z and x keys for the camera, and i play flatout, need for speed, and burnout. Nfmm isnt the only racing game i play.

Sin, like you have proper statistics? I wasnt going off the poll, i was thinking of everyone who still plays today. Besides i dont need to use a high stunt powered car for everything i do. I can do just fine without them.
You arent changing my opinion about this, as well as im not changing yours. And lag is in every online game ever made, the ability to glide isnt. Dont try and change the subject.
The way R1 looks is a matter of opinion. No one's trying to make you use R1, but if you're making this conscious decision not to, don't complain. Of course I don't have proper statistics - that's exactly why I don't go around making them up.

I'm not changing the subject, I'm drawing a parallel. Everyone who has the ability to AB, ABs. If they don't, they have a tough time winning. Everyone who knows how to lag, lags. If they don't, they too, have a tough time winning. Do you not see the similarity?

Just as everyone has adapted and accepted lag, we must adapt and accept AB. Arguing about it isn't going to make anyone stop using it.

@R24: To remove bouncing, you would have to remove AB. They're a package deal.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Aerial Boost   Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov 2013, 8:46 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
To remove bouncing, you would have to remove AB. They're a package deal.
If you'd remove the little bounce you get for landing perfectly, then you wouldn't have to remove AB, but it might be very complicated to do because I think the bounce off from AB is almost certainly related to other situations where you bounce off when you don't land perfectly, so Omar would have to invent some complex way of finding out if you AB'd and if you landed and etc. and then the game would decide if you get to bounce off the floor of the stage or not, which I think he wouldn't be bothered to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Thunder_Edge
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Thunder_Edge
Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Aerial Boost   Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 4:15 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:

Just as everyone has adapted and accepted lag, we must adapt and accept AB. Arguing about it isn't going to make anyone stop using it.
Just because you accept it doesn't mean i will. Just because the rest of the community accepts it doesn't mean i will, i'm not going to sit back and accept a glitch running this game for the rest of the time it's around. I can care less if i'm putting myself at a disadvantage for not using AB, but i will not stand for getting shat on for not using it. That's just who i am. I can care less if people use AB in wasting, really i don't.
And i don't make up statistics, out of the 3000+ people who are in the FB NFMM group and the hundreds of people here on AIM, only about 30-40 people are still actually active if that and a good 75%/85% use AB. So please enlighten me, how are these made up / don't make sense?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee
Momentum
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Aerial Boost   Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 6:24 pm

ABing i kinda part of the game npw don't you guys think i mean people always use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ye Olde Aerial Boost   Ye Olde Aerial Boost - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ye Olde Aerial Boost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top