AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hello all I'm new to this website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThomasGrinde
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

Hello all I'm new to this website Empty
PostSubject: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 8:20 pm

Hi, my name is Tom, I've been playing NFM for years, and OREO introduced me to this site Smile
Back to top Go down
JetFire
Code Thief

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Reply   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 8:29 pm

Welcome Tom Razz, I am new as well. I am ThomasGrinde's partner in crime Razz

We were both recruited by OREO. I do the stunts and speed with my favorite Radical One, and Tom does the mad crashing with DR Monstaa. We are both experienced, but until yesterday (when we were recruited) we both have been offline for quite some time.

Thanks for having us both,
Jet
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life
[WI]
Number of posts : 1914

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 9:18 pm

Welcome to this forum Smile 
Enjoy your stay here Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 10:56 pm

Welcome, enjoy your stay...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Phantom
Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:09 pm

Welcome, Read the rules.

Plz don't quote.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 4:59 am

Hey there guys,welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
JetFire
Code Thief

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 6:14 am

Thanks, and will do.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst
Number of posts : 3369

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 12:37 pm

Welcome to AIM. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 3:52 pm

Welcome to AIM! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 1:11 am

Enjoy your stay on AIM! I'm happy to see another new member on AIM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all I'm new to this website   Hello all I'm new to this website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all I'm new to this website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-