AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NFM2013
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
NFM2013
Number of posts : 117

The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Empty
PostSubject: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014, 4:56 am

Whoooo ooooo!!!!
I'm here.
I'm a car maker(just coded cars) and a medium-stage maker.
I'm ready to have fun(and some madness) on this new Forum(HEY THAT'S DOESN'T MEAN I'M LEAVING THE OFFICAL NFM FORUMS)
See ya!
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014, 5:16 am

Welcome to AIM NFM2013! Enjoy your stay here!

And if you want to join a clan, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Code Thief

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014, 1:49 pm

Welcome! I just arrived myself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Krazyfilmer123
Code Thief
Krazyfilmer123
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014, 11:08 pm

Oh, hey NFM2013! Remember me from the official forums too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.needformadness.com/developer/forum/profile.php?mode=v
Betrayal
Amateur
Amateur
Betrayal
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014, 11:17 pm

Welcome to AIM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!   The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NFM2013 from the Offical NFM Forums!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top