AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Practice with Dark Dynasty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 9:22 am

We need more people for the American one (especially from DD's side). I'll try to talk some more people into it if I can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 12:33 pm

I am american so I can be in the 20:00 or 8:00 PM (samething)
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 3:34 pm

Okay guys, we've got 3 DD people and 4 comunity in the European round, but we only have 2 DD and 2 community in the American one. I think the community part wont be a problem (surely we will find someone who would want to play), but I still have to find 1 more DD member for that round (Demise? DGS?).
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014, 11:10 pm

Didn't post the results on here yet, in the European Olsie, Plat, Pred, Steam and me all played vs Razor, Nitro, Ulti and Metro and lost 6-3.

May I know, did the American one take place?
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014, 11:18 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Didn't post the results on here yet, in the European Olsie, Plat, Pred, Steam and me all played vs Razor, Nitro, Ulti and Metro and lost 6-3.

One question, was it recorded?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014, 11:19 pm

Ultimato wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

One question, was it recorded?
Not by me, maybe someone else recorded though...

Shame I didn't record, there were lots of close and tense games ._.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2014, 10:34 pm

Okay guys, you can sign up for next friday, although I myself might not come to either of these as I think my sister has a school ball thingie where all parents and sibblings come wearing ridicililous clothes and all that.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 8:00 am

Okay guys, a few changes here...

1. The American practice has been cancelled for the time being. Last time nobody showed up and also, now that it is the summer holidays for half the people, then Americans should have no problems getting on mid day since they won't have school.

2. From now on DD members are given priority over other members on the non-DD team. We are going to try to let as many DD's play as possible, since my clan seems to have developed a really high interest in wars. This means if you want to play in the community team, when you apply you are automatically applying for backup, meaning only if 3 DDs don't sign up for the other team (or they sign up but don't show up) will you get to play.

Next practice is Friday 30.5.2014 19:00 GMT (15:00 EST). Hoping to see lots of DDs coming!
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 8:05 am

I'm down if a spot's open. Give people who don't get to play in wars as much the priority, though.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 8:07 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
I'm down if a spot's open. Give people who don't get to play in wars as much the priority, though.
Yeah obviously... this whole idea is really aimed at giving the less experienced more experience xD
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 8:27 am

Phyrexian wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:
Yeah obviously... this whole idea is really aimed at giving the less experienced more experience xD
I really like these ideas of clan vs community pickup wars... Is it possible to sign up again? Or are you only allowed to play in one practice and that's it?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 8:37 am

Ultimato wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:
I really like these ideas of clan vs community pickup wars... Is it possible to sign up again? Or are you only allowed to play in one practice and that's it?
Yeah you can play again. Just keep in mind the other thing I said, if we get enough DD's they will be given the priority.

Last edited by Phyrexian on Fri 30 May 2014, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 11:06 am

I'll be backup for tonight's practice, the reason I ask to be a backup is that I don't think I'll be there at 19:00 GMT, I may be 20 minutes late or something since I have some random derpy party that I don't know the finishing time of.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 12:25 pm

I'll be there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 1:56 pm

I"ll be there for the USA one.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014, 3:10 pm

Nebula wrote:
I"ll be there for the USA one.
There is only 1 now, it is 3 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice with Dark Dynasty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top