AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2696

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Wed 16 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm

We need to confirm the amount of players that will try there best to show up, then we will decide.

I'm waiting for about 2 more.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Wed 16 Jul 2014, 11:21 pm

DGS, it's kind of silly to demand people tell you whether they'll be in or not before even scheduling a date. That's kind of the point of picking a date. So, I can't say until you get that decided first. How is anyone supposed to know whether they'll be busy the day it's scheduled? I probably can make it, so reserve me a spot, but no promises until I can confirm if I'm free the day you decide to hold it (whenever that may be).
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Wed 16 Jul 2014, 11:54 pm

I just need to know who is interested to play in the tournament. I understand your point, if those people can't make it on the suggested date, depending on the amount we will reschedule.

EDIT: Steam said he's in as long as it's a weekend, so I guess me and Phy will do some of the sorting/planning now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 5830

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 03 Aug 2014, 11:57 am

DragonScythe wrote:
I just need to know who is interested to play in the tournament. I understand your point, if those people can't make it on the suggested date, depending on the amount we will reschedule.

EDIT: Steam said he's in as long as it's a weekend, so I guess me and Phy will do some of the sorting/planning now.

I'm available for this tournament, so get organising please!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 17 Aug 2014, 7:28 pm

UPDATE:

Here are the two squads and their captains with their current members.

Squad A: The Darkened Spades

Squad captain: DragonScythe
Members:

Steam

ApexNova

Preadator

DradicalX98

NFSRivalFan

Conquistador

Squad B: Elite Navy Force

Squad captain: Phyrexian

Members:

Demise

Platinum

Anhilation

Mike458

Synchrome

Squad A will use Dark Grey and Squad B will use Dark Blue.

We decided for it to take place this Saturday, August 23rd, 3pm EST.

Good luck all, let's hope that most show up for some fun.

EDIT: yea, the color is messed up, but my squad will use Dark grey.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:30 pm

Omg, I COMPLETELY forgot about this tourney. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:38 am

When is this scheduled? I wanna see this.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:58 am

Read DD topic son.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 5:08 am

Wasn't this a month ago? Why is this revived lol. DGS, tell me if this is done or not so I can lock.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2110

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 1:44 pm

Nebula revived it... Fail + am pretty sure we tried THIS TWICE but still DGS didn't show up,well cant blame him, ik that feel when you go to amusement park and dont come on time for tourney and i am pretty sure it will happen the next month and Phy may also be the host.
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:02 pm

Laughing Your gonna try to insult me like that. Your going to have it next month. Are you even aware of your own clan. It doesn't matter whether I posted or not because the clan was still thinking about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4085

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

Dude, why do you always talk like you plan things you don't even plan? Please stop doing this, plz. You aren't even considering we have other things to do than a clan tournament. You're wasting your own time and our own time.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 5830

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:40 pm

@Nebula wrote:
Laughing Your gonna try to insult me like that. Your going to have it next month. Are you even aware of your own clan. It doesn't matter whether I posted or not because the clan was still thinking about doing it.

Nebula...please, for your sake, and ours, just shut up.

Looking forward to this, not sure about the teams though...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4085

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:45 pm

I just noticed, we need one more member for Phy's team. Who should we put?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:41 am

This will happen on September 27th, 2pm EST. And neb, your posts here are just giving away your intentions... Just stop please...
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1563

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:32 am

Btw I may not be here on the 27th cause there is a good chance I might be
at my friends house for is 12th birthday.. I swear I will give him some hard azz
birthday punches XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   Today at 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down

~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-