AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

What is NFMM lacking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 9:11 am

Like what DJ_Miker did with his Zonda R. That would look amazing to have rims with that trim.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:51 am

I wanted Super Public to be removed due to too many code thievery situations.

I would like icy roads, water cross/waterlogged roads, and muddy roads as a new kinds of stage parts for NFMM. I also wondering about if Omar includes buildings and houses as a new obstacles, 5 regular trees with leaves as a new scenery, making trees have collisions, and remove the white dashes for offroads.

Last edited by Rebellion on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2763

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm

Rebellion wrote:

Fail It's simple, DON'T SELECT IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomebot4
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:47 pm

@Chaotic wrote:
Rebellion wrote:

Yes, the people who make it super public very high likely did it on purpose... derp

Back to top Go down
Blazkrillex
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 963

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 10:36 pm

i want there to be stage parts like buildings or road barriers that are not tunnel ramps. then stages could be more creative, like making it so you can land on the buildings to get through a checkpoint. or making recreations of tracks from other games *cough*grandturismo*cough*
Back to top Go down
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Fri 26 Jun 2015, 12:04 am

After reading all of these ideas! (don't get me wrong they're good) But not one of you came up with this one? Seriously?!

Well, I thought this over and did my "Calculations" I know this won't become apart of NFMM..
But hey, Omar has infinite possibilities...

I was thinking of free roam mode in the lobby, because the lobby to me really looks dull,
I don't have any ideas on this "setup" but, I will leave the main plans up to you..
I look forward to see where this goes Razz

Well, thats one of them Razz

I was thinking on the lines of, adding the old cars from NFM to NFMM? I mean who doesn't miss those classics,

AND along the lines of this, we should get newer versions of R1's LO's DRM's etc. every I don't know a year or so?

Many people will dislike but hey, I'm just trying to add what it lacks.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:54 am

Rebellion wrote:

I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 2:19 pm

I was thinking of published cars in account should be sorted in alphabetical order so the people can view and find specific cars easily.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1998

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:37 pm

I agree with getting rid of the super public option, especially since you can send codes privately over AIM, FB and Skype anyway. I would also like to see a password strength system to crack down on leaked accounts, and perhaps a few new ingame moderators. The only other thing that would need fixing are the obvious stunting and landing glitches that have always frustrated me. Just wait for the new update, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:43 pm

Aureus wrote:
I agree with getting rid of the super public option,

A Smart person said wrote:

Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 5:48 pm

@Chaotic wrote:
Aureus wrote:
I agree with getting rid of the super public option,

A Smart person said wrote:

Brainpower? This is the internet dammit, who the hell needs that?
Back to top Go down
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:14 pm

No one seriously responded to my idea....
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8226

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:25 pm

Everyone's posting on this thread, huh.
kk

FreewayFreak wrote:
Well, I have an entire compilation.
I think it would be possible to add all this over time. A LONG time. Anyway...

INTERFACE
FreewayFreak wrote:

------------------------------
I have always felt NFMM looked a bit bland, both ingame, and in the lobby. Even outside of the lobby or at the menu! I think the images and interface demand updates.
-Ingame-
Why not add a new ingame HUD, which has a Speedometer, Laptimes, and more.
Yeah. DS has, obviously. it'd be great if it was official
FreewayFreak wrote:

As for the ingame position board, you should add it for when the arrow is pointing at a CP and should display the other cars' power and position.
Yeah, most custom versions do that. Do you really need to see that though? I think for displaying power it'd be good enough to have a small bar under the arrow. for the car its pointed at.
FreewayFreak wrote:

The minimap should just show the roads.. it's messy as it is.
o.o doesn't it just show the roads already. It does need to be fixed though, sometimes the roads are all love up.
FreewayFreak wrote:

And why not update the rest of the images? They're 10 years old, why not make them look nicer?
idk. if it isn't broke why fix it. Omar's new images for the menu and stuff are awful tbh so dont encourage him to ruin the rest.
FreewayFreak wrote:

And also, why not add a waste-feed? Like show an image of the car that wasted what other car next to the username. Would be at the bottom right.
I've though of this....there's only 6 cars though. In Ten Grave's version it makes sense to have a feed because theres so much going on e.g. powerups and specials and stuff, but in regular nfmm there's no point.
FreewayFreak wrote:

-Lobby-
I think that the in-lobby menus are a little bland. Why not add in some newer colors and designs?
yes i agree. good designs though. that omar like has a vote over which one. instead of just picking some random awesome.
FreewayFreak wrote:

Maybe add a new spot in the profile to where the user can post their modules, so the community can use them!
ewww no. i dont even
FreewayFreak wrote:

The ability to choose whether a clan member has in-clan admin powers or not.
probably would be a good thing. apparently clans have had to be restarted on nfmm so a different person could have admin power? clumsy system.
FreewayFreak wrote:

-Car Maker-

Making cars by code is hard as it is, and people don't want to go on goose chases for downloads on LiveO, then spend all that work importing.

I was thinking that you could add a new tab called 'Code & View'. Where you could create cars like you could a track, select basic polygons, resize, color, make all kinds of shapes! Without the stress of pressing 'Save & View' every time you enter a little piece of code.
how is that stressful. LOL
FreewayFreak wrote:

STAGE MAKER
--------------------------------------

So I've thought about NFMM's stages nowadays.. and they're all the same. Why not mix it up a little?

What about the ability to make our own track pieces? Then have the option to upload them to a stage piece market place. Also the ability to save it under 'Track Pieces' to use for other stages!
I guess this is the next big thing. not a revised friking system or something to improve the game's infrasructure preparing for expansion, but another frivolous "what the hell i cant think of anything good for nfmm so ill do this thing that will maybe ruin it"
FreewayFreak wrote:

And the track pieces themselves, why not add new ones, balance it out, maybe add whole new pieces to spice things up. Like for Rollercoaster roads, maybe add railings, make them the equivalent size to the normal roads, add ramp compatibility for 2 and 5, add turns and no-rail parts for those! Hell, why not even floating rollercoaster roads.
wat
FreewayFreak wrote:

Maybe new road and ramp types, to invite new kinds of stages. Like Mud Roads, Icy Roads, Boost Roads, and racing roads.
The Mud roads would slow the user down quite a bit, and decrease traction quite a lot too. If the car is slow enough like M A S H E E N, then it could stop the car completely. Ramps of course wouldn't exist because.. that wouldn't make sense for Mud ramps to slow you down and such.
The Icy roads would keep the texture of the normal road, but have a fairly slight tint of very light blue covering it, indicating ice. I think some icy ramps would be fun to experiment with, and why not icy rollercoaster roads. Of course, the roads would cause the user to have much less grip.
yes yes yes we need that
FreewayFreak wrote:

The offroad pieces need updating. Where's their fair share of raised roads. For rollercoaster roads for the offroad, why not add Canyonside roads? Basically a large canyon, that has an ascent with offroad & rocks, and the mountain would be hollowed out, only to be supported by piles of sturdy rocks left untouched. These would have rocks as railing.
What about the offroad's big ramp!? Add a cliff ramp that is rocks & offroad, that is equivalent to the size of a normalroad take-off ramp.
this is actually a cool idea. I can see it. a offroad stage with mountains inside the stage. like the mountains in the distance, but in the stage. and you drive through or over them. i can see it. i can see it. o.o O.O
FreewayFreak wrote:

More obstacles/scenery? Like skyscrapers, houses, stoplights, signs (which you can customize the text on, censors apply.), and more! Why not leaf trees, rocks, virtual mountains, canyons, waterfalls, lakes.. to make stages feel more real.. since that's the track NFMM is going on.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
wait
FreewayFreak wrote:
virtual mountains virtual mountainsvirtual mountainsvirtual mountains
wat
FreewayFreak wrote:

And some people don't want these features in their stages. The ability to toggle visibility of mountains, clouds, and stars would be GREAT, because for example, if someone made a stage in outer space, they don't want mountains... -_-
yeah. also, maybe be able to set the graphics for the stage within the stage file. imagine NFM1 style stages. that'd be pretty cool.
FreewayFreak wrote:

I'd also say that the stage limit would need to be increased, since people are getting more creative, and new track pieces that complex would mean, more stage usage, so I'd recommend increasing stage size limits.

CAR MAKER
----------------------------------------------
Add a tab to where we could virtually build our car like we would a stage. To have a starting polygon, then abilities to resize, recolor, and change the rotation of the polygon. And the position of course, but not by code. This would make it easier, and might decrease code thievery due to car making difficulty being greatly decreased.
Well, I know DSs car makers doesnt do all of this, but it's definitely better than Omar's. I hope it's implemented.
FreewayFreak wrote:

What about a marketplace for car pieces, and cars themselves! People could make a car piece, then publish it and/or keep it for later cars. Such as Spoilers, lights, other accessories, etc. Which could be installed by selecting 'Download', then it will be stored directly in the car parts section, which would be available while making a car (in a new tab by itself, and in the View & Code tab)
cool
FreewayFreak wrote:

New car classes!
Also with new car categories.

R4, R3, R2, and R1 is for racecars.
R4 is the lowest tier class for racecars, which is for lightly modified production vehicles (or concepts, aka whatever the maker built).
R3 is for low tier racecars. Still lightly modified, but stats have a slight increase, along with performance.
R2 is for high tier racecars. For the heavily modified production vehicles or concepts, which have very significant performance.
R1 is for the top tier racecars. Mostly for heavily tuned racecars, or Prototypes. Such as LMPs and F1s.

RA3, RA2, and RA1 is for rally cars.
RA3 is for the very lightly tuned cars for the offroad.
RA2 is for the heavily tuned cars for the offroad.
RA1 is for the more special rally cars.

D, C, B, A, S, and U are for normal cars.
And let's remove the multiclass cars. (like c & b) Nobody really uses them anyway.
Class D is for the lowest end vehicles. Poor stats and all.
Class C is for the low end vehicles. Stats are still pretty poor, but are slightly higher.
Class B is for the mid classed vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class C's have.
Class A is for the higher classed vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class B's have.
Class S is for very high end vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class A's have.
Class U is for the top tier vehicles. Very powerful stats, and performance. Even greater than the old Class A stats.

WD, WC, WB, WA, WS, and WU are for wasting cars.
Again, no multiclass.
Class WD is for the lower end wasting vehicles.
Class WC is for the low end wasters, still pretty weak.
Class WB is for the mid class wasters, and are somewhat tough.
Class WA is for the higher classed wasters. If used correctly, can pack a punch.
Class WS is for very high class wasters. Very strong cars, and fast too.
Class WU is for the ultimate wasters. These guys could probably start an Apocalypse.

epic son how long did it take u to plan that
FreewayFreak wrote:

GAMEPLAY
-------------------------------------

Sounds.. the sounds in NFM are again, 10 years old (not including the modules). Why not get some new ones?
maybe
FreewayFreak wrote:

You know that black screen that you get if you violate the filter? How about change it to a small warning that goes over your chat bar. It really ruins you. Speaking of the filter, FIX IT!

yes yes yes
FreewayFreak wrote:

Gamemodes! Why not? I think all of us are tired of going through all the stress of making simple gamemodes, so...

Team Wastematch. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to take down the opposing team! No fixing. 2 lives. (can be toggled)
interesting
FreewayFreak wrote:

Search & Waste. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to find the nuclear warhead and take it down! No fixing, 1 life. Minimap and guidance arrow disabled.
wat
FreewayFreak wrote:

Juggernaut Madness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 v 1. The juggernaut uses a class WU car, while the rest use Class WB cars. 1 life.
Waste for All. The classic wasting match. No fixing, however. 1 life.
that's pretty cool too
FreewayFreak wrote:

Classic. No rules, just the traditional style of playing NFM.

Team Race. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to race to the finish line. Immortality and NoCollision can be enabled.
team race..... what
FreewayFreak wrote:

Track Day. The traditional race. Immortality and NoCollision can be enabled.
k
FreewayFreak wrote:

Team Rally. Go on teams of 2 to race through a course. NoCollision can be enabled.
what
FreewayFreak wrote:

Rally. Rally by yourself to race through a course. NoCollision can be enabled.
k
FreewayFreak wrote:

Endurance. Pace yourself! Race through a long track, and whoever has the most determination/time/patience wins! Immortality can be enabled.
eh
FreewayFreak wrote:

Also, why can't we host games when we want? Were all tired of waiting for people to finish, and also having to switch rooms over and over as a result. Bring it back!
server load.
FreewayFreak wrote:

ACCOUNTS
----------------------------------

I think that the owner of an account, should pick the way the name's characters are typed, then have it so you cannot login unless you're using that exact username. For example, if I choose Gallardo_X, and someone tries to login as GaLLardo_X, then it will fail. Let's be honest, nobody likes leaked accounts. This rule wouldn't apply for clan accounts, however.
i have a very very very easy solution. dont give out your loving password if you dont want people using it.
FreewayFreak wrote:

Also, just disable the Super Public option for cars and stages. Many people's cars and stages are getting stolen by hackers, then leaked to the entire community!
USING SUPLIC PUBLIC ITEMS ISNT STEALING
FreewayFreak wrote:

-------------------------------------

Well, that's my entire compilation of suggestions. I doubt that all of these, if not any, will be added, but I'd say try to add them all over time.
Thanks for reading!

Rebellion wrote:
[/font]
USING SUPER PUBLIC ITEMS ISNT STEALING
Rebellion wrote:

I would like icy roads, water cross/waterlogged roads, and muddy roads as a new kinds of stage parts for NFMM. I also wondering about if Omar includes buildings and houses as a new obstacles, 5 regular trees with leaves as a new scenery, making trees have collisions, and remove the white dashes for offroads.
ehh

Pharcyde wrote:
After reading all of these ideas! (don't get me wrong they're good) But not one of you came up with this one? Seriously?!

Well, I thought this over and did my "Calculations" I know this won't become apart of NFMM..
But hey, Omar has infinite possibilities...

I was thinking of free roam mode in the lobby, because the lobby to me really looks dull,
I don't have any ideas on this "setup" but, I will leave the main plans up to you..
I look forward to see where this goes Razz
free roam doesnt really match the game
Pharcyde wrote:

Well, thats one of them Razz

I was thinking on the lines of, adding the old cars from NFM to NFMM? I mean who doesn't miss those classics,
true
Pharcyde wrote:

AND along the lines of this, we should get newer versions of R1's LO's DRM's etc. every I don't know a year or so?
ehh
Pharcyde wrote:

Many people will dislike but hey, I'm just trying to add what it lacks.

Aureus wrote:
I agree with getting rid of the super public option, especially since you can send codes privately over AIM, FB and Skype anyway.
USING SUPER PUBLIC ITEMS ISNT STEALING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aureus wrote:
I would also like to see a password strength system to crack down on leaked accounts,
yes
Aureus wrote:
and perhaps a few new ingame moderators.
no
Aureus wrote:
The only other thing that would need fixing are the obvious stunting and landing glitches that have always frustrated me. Just wait for the new update, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 05 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm

That long post...
It's amazing
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 06 Jul 2015, 9:44 am

thanks 4 da feedback Kaff.

Also the class thing took me about 5-10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:43 pm

I think a mute button is in order to be implemented...
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8226

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:00 am

Aureus wrote:

[M] and [N]?
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:14 am

@Kaffeinated wrote:
Aureus wrote:

[M] and [N]?

He meant blocking people
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:13 am

If that was added, the platague would have no reason to exist.
Which would be great!
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm

How about the additional wheel type called "middle wheels"? If middle wheels are featured in car maker, we are able to make 6 wheeled/6x6 trucks to NFM.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 2:17 pm

There should be an off-road stat or wheel type. Maybe different types of wheels with different abilities to with stand different terrain. It would be epic if you could customize the stats of wheels, makin it balanced etc., or just make a balanced option itself.

@Rulue yes that is needed, and to others, 6 wheels makes it look OP, but the real question is: Is it OP? No, every car can be wasted with skill.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Fri 17 Jul 2015, 5:24 am

Rebellion wrote:
How about the additional wheel type called "middle wheels"? If middle wheels are featured in car maker, we are able to make 6 wheeled/6x6 trucks to NFM.

I agree with you but i don't thin, Omar will do this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Aggressionz
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sun 19 Jul 2015, 10:35 pm

I would suggest to Fix up this Speed o Meter that Omar updated a while Ago. In some cases, you
think Versatile Hacks? How about you get a closer look to the Screenie first m8? http://postimg.org/image/jh7ovwpi3/ The reason why FATCAT is fast because he is "teleporting".
This may be a exploit for nfmm for boosting or just a speed o meter glitch, So this Proves Versatile
is 100% clean. For who thinks he still hacks, derp.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 21 Jul 2015, 2:23 am

@Aggressionz wrote:
I would suggest to Fix up this Speed o Meter that Omar updated a while Ago. In some cases, you
think Versatile Hacks? How about you get a closer look to the Screenie first m8? http://postimg.org/image/jh7ovwpi3/ The reason why FATCAT is fast because he is "teleporting".
This may be a exploit for nfmm for boosting or just a speed o meter glitch, So this Proves Versatile
is 100% clean. For who thinks he still hacks, derp.

I honestly agree with you. I don't understand why him winning races constitutes as speed hacking.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2873

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 21 Jul 2015, 9:34 am

Gatekeeper wrote:
@Aggressionz wrote:
Look, this is getting out of hand. THIS IS WHAT watering ME OFF. PEOPLE ALWAYS ACCUSS
ABOUT VERSATILE HACKING AND HERES ONE: http://postimg.org/image/c9bgv7bdb/ AND http://postimg.org/image/nf1qiiggn/. Versatile isn't speed hacking. I can show YOU guys all
day around with people Racing/Wasting with SpeedoMeter While I record in Slow Motion.
AGAIN, FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT THINKS HE'S HACKING, JUST STOP IT!

Agreed. They need to stop complaining and play the game. It is a game.

Hi. This is not pm. Do I have to remind you guys what happens if you're off-topic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Today at 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down

What is NFMM lacking?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-