AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 

What is NFMM lacking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8249

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:01 pm

its the same sort of system we have here. the moderators and adminstrators have the responsibility of seeing that who needs punishment gets it, not us. you could always message the mods if you do see something. most of the reports made by users will be fake anyhow. eg. "THIS GUY BEAT ME IN A RACE HES A HACKKRR OMG"
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3917

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:04 pm

@Kaffeinated wrote:
its the same sort of system we have here. the moderators and adminstrators have the responsibility of seeing that who needs punishment gets it, not us. you could always message the mods if you do see something. most of the reports made by users will be fake anyhow. eg. "THIS GUY BEAT ME IN A RACE HES A HACKKRR OMG"
I'm just here stating that in every other online game I play, there is a report button, so maybe it should be here, in NFMM, due to large amounts of spamming.
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Edge
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 3:00 am

800*28 wrote:
I'm just here stating that in every other online game I play, there is a report button, so maybe it should be here, in NFMM, due to large amounts of spamming.

This game doesn't need a report button, every butthurt troll would just abuse it with bogus complaints and claims. I seriously doubt Omar or the other mods want their inboxs spammed with stupidity. There are mods for a reason, besides this isn't like "every other game you play", it doesn't mean it should be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2673

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:53 am

@Raptor Extreme wrote:
@Enigma wrote:
@Raptor Extreme wrote:
That is a good point, but maybe he could make it to where that only the player can hear the car's noise and the other players just hear the generic RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I thought you suggestion was implying you were trying to get rid of the 'RRRRRR' sound...

I should have clarified what I meant. I meant for the sound to be changed only for the player who is DRIVING the car. If Omar does make it so that everyone can hear the changed noises he should give us an option that enables or disables the custom sounds. So if there's a car with a high pitched screech going around you can change an option and it reverts back to the original engine sound

YES, YES, YES!

But the make it dead simple, let Omar just make IMPROVED sounds himself! Like the other player said, we don't want to risk so why not just let Omar revamp them? This will work out perfectly, NFM needs new engine sounds!

Also, y u fegz no like new epix rimzz

u all r a suqx. Sad
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1556

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:40 am

suqx my nutsq XD anyway

I know someone said this already but Omar should
increase the limit for cars and stages from 20 to 40

and

Weather effects would be cool for Java if it can be attempted
Back to top Go down
BackflipBadger
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:50 am

I suppose weather could just be a cosmetic effect, like rain "falling" downwards as a sprite without having an effect on gameplay.
Back to top Go down
DJ Miker
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 4:24 pm

Well, i would tell to have better 'drifting'. Even Drifter X could not drift like the real cars on the track. So i will insist to get a better inertia for the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10220

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 8:24 pm

What about the damage on cars?

Instead of being a jumble of shapes when you get hit, how about a deformed shape on the area or just the part falling off completely?

Just like how cars get hit in real life and glass shattering as well.

Another idea I had in mind, but it might be popular to trolls, is a last resort explosion waste.

Say if you were just wasted, you could press a button or key to time and "explode" your car into a million pieces (like in Radical Aces) and causing anyone around your wasted car to be hit with damage.
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 8:39 pm

I've seen this topic a few times, but never bothered posting; so I might as well just post my ideas:

1.) A option to delete certain messages. For example: You click on a person's name and there will be a little box right next to that person's messages. You check that box and you will have a option to delete the messages that are ticked, all of the messages by that person, or to even clear all of your messages (for the people that don't want any messages clustered up).

2.)Better security in-game. I don't know exactly how this could work, but the server could be encrypted or something (similar to how .rad files can be encrypted) so certain stuff like cars & tracks can't be accessed by other people unless they were shared.

3.)A no Aerial Boost option: i'm still skeptical about this idea because I think that gliding correlates to the stunt physics of a car. However, this feature would enable players to have similar competition to each other so that no car can outmatch each other in every aspect. Also, i'm aware there will be an opposing argument stating that "Radical One is useless without Aerial Boosting." Even so, keep in mind that I mentioned it as an option, therefore it will not apply to every game you're in unless that option was specifically enabled.

I have more ideas, but these are the ones that came off of the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8249

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 2:33 am

Well, I love the idea Dragshot had about the leaderboard for times, because i think that's definitely something that nfmm is missing. It would be great to have it be official, but I'm sure DS will do a great job w/o omar's help anyhow.
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 3:13 am

Structures!
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10220

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:34 am

Structures do exist, like trees and mounds of dirt, but if you are talking about buildings, it wouldnt be a good idea... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Kinetico
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

@Jiggnfm wrote:
Structures do exist, like trees and mounds of dirt, but if you are talking about buildings, it wouldnt be a good idea... >.>

It would be nice if Omar implemented some sort of background image (ie: building sillouette, forestry, canyons, suburbs) that warps around the perimeter of a stage, kinda like a dome. One thing would actually be nice is to add dynamic lights for cars, say whenever a car brakes or drifts, its tail lights - lightB c(255,0,0) would glow. Also there should be a limit for private car sharing. And during multiplayer stages, there should be like whenever you join a game, and instead of having to preview the stage, there should be like a window or somesort where players can interac with the selected track, like the movement in the stage maker. Im not expecting much from the lobby or like an open world kinda lobby.
Back to top Go down
http://tee.pub/lic/F6BY_s0eUUs
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Wed 24 Jun 2015, 1:52 pm

what really NFM is lacking is switch cars fast what ds-addons has a list of cars so you can switch much faster. it's very important since usually games start really quick so you need to switch cars fast.

Also organisation of stages and cars. to make 2 buttons like youtube has for playlists to make "Move to top of the list" and "...bottom of list".

Stage maker also needs huge improvements for how incorrect the cordinates of parts can be. you can't place spikes where ever you want unless you write the code of it which makes a lot of downfalls to the stage maker. Also the stage maker disables you from having strong colors in stages unless you change the code. what Omar needs to do is make like a system that if it's too dark you can't publish. but if the colors are strong, it's still okay.

oh and also remove the stupid trees and piles who destory the game in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2756

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Wed 24 Jun 2015, 3:15 pm

dat bump XD

Agreed, but bumps and trees are really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomebot4
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6897

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Wed 24 Jun 2015, 6:04 pm

@Chaotic wrote:
but bumps and trees are really good

Trees are okay-ish I suppose but bumps really ruin it. Ramps lose their importance in a challenging match because you could just AB off bumps every 4 seconds. If you're going to have bumps then what's the point of powersave?
They don't really do any good in wasting matches either because you're just going to have people jumping over you thanks to bumps when you're trying to waste them.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Wed 24 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm

I saw bad review in steam about the game that you go through the trees. the bumps really make you not hit your target and in racing you don't need ramps anymore for high stunt stat cars. I feel like the trees have no real purpose and are just hollowed. I don't think they make the game look nicer. just more crowded stage.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 2:07 am

@WolfInABox wrote:
@Chaotic wrote:
but bumps and trees are really good

Trees are okay-ish I suppose but bumps really ruin it. Ramps lose their importance in a challenging match because you could just AB off bumps every 4 seconds. If you're going to have bumps then what's the point of powersave?
They don't really do any good in wasting matches either because you're just going to have people jumping over you thanks to bumps when you're trying to waste them.

True, but most of the time, bumps or "piles" can rarely be used for AB. I should've said that trees a& piles are good for "eye candy" I guess.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1910

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 3:22 am

Well, I have an entire compilation.
I think it would be possible to add all this over time. A LONG time. Anyway...

INTERFACE
------------------------------
I have always felt NFMM looked a bit bland, both ingame, and in the lobby. Even outside of the lobby or at the menu! I think the images and interface demand updates.
-Ingame-
Why not add a new ingame HUD, which has a Speedometer, Laptimes, and more.
As for the ingame position board, you should add it for when the arrow is pointing at a CP and should display the other cars' power and position.
The minimap should just show the roads.. it's messy as it is.
And why not update the rest of the images? They're 10 years old, why not make them look nicer?
And also, why not add a waste-feed? Like show an image of the car that wasted what other car next to the username. Would be at the bottom right.

-Lobby-
I think that the in-lobby menus are a little bland. Why not add in some newer colors and designs?

Maybe add a new spot in the profile to where the user can post their modules, so the community can use them!
The ability to choose whether a clan member has in-clan admin powers or not.

-Car Maker-

Making cars by code is hard as it is, and people don't want to go on goose chases for downloads on LiveO, then spend all that work importing.

I was thinking that you could add a new tab called 'Code & View'. Where you could create cars like you could a track, select basic polygons, resize, color, make all kinds of shapes! Without the stress of pressing 'Save & View' every time you enter a little piece of code.

STAGE MAKER
--------------------------------------

So I've thought about NFMM's stages nowadays.. and they're all the same. Why not mix it up a little?

What about the ability to make our own track pieces? Then have the option to upload them to a stage piece market place. Also the ability to save it under 'Track Pieces' to use for other stages!
And the track pieces themselves, why not add new ones, balance it out, maybe add whole new pieces to spice things up. Like for Rollercoaster roads, maybe add railings, make them the equivalent size to the normal roads, add ramp compatibility for 2 and 5, add turns and no-rail parts for those! Hell, why not even floating rollercoaster roads.
Maybe new road and ramp types, to invite new kinds of stages. Like Mud Roads, Icy Roads, Boost Roads, and racing roads.
The Mud roads would slow the user down quite a bit, and decrease traction quite a lot too. If the car is slow enough like M A S H E E N, then it could stop the car completely. Ramps of course wouldn't exist because.. that wouldn't make sense for Mud ramps to slow you down and such.
The Icy roads would keep the texture of the normal road, but have a fairly slight tint of very light blue covering it, indicating ice. I think some icy ramps would be fun to experiment with, and why not icy rollercoaster roads. Of course, the roads would cause the user to have much less grip.
The offroad pieces need updating. Where's their fair share of raised roads. For rollercoaster roads for the offroad, why not add Canyonside roads? Basically a large canyon, that has an ascent with offroad & rocks, and the mountain would be hollowed out, only to be supported by piles of sturdy rocks left untouched. These would have rocks as railing.
What about the offroad's big ramp!? Add a cliff ramp that is rocks & offroad, that is equivalent to the size of a normalroad take-off ramp.
More obstacles/scenery? Like skyscrapers, houses, stoplights, signs (which you can customize the text on, censors apply.), and more! Why not leaf trees, rocks, virtual mountains, canyons, waterfalls, lakes.. to make stages feel more real.. since that's the track NFMM is going on.
And some people don't want these features in their stages. The ability to toggle visibility of mountains, clouds, and stars would be GREAT, because for example, if someone made a stage in outer space, they don't want mountains... -_-
I'd also say that the stage limit would need to be increased, since people are getting more creative, and new track pieces that complex would mean, more stage usage, so I'd recommend increasing stage size limits.

CAR MAKER
----------------------------------------------
Add a tab to where we could virtually build our car like we would a stage. To have a starting polygon, then abilities to resize, recolor, and change the rotation of the polygon. And the position of course, but not by code. This would make it easier, and might decrease code thievery due to car making difficulty being greatly decreased.

What about a marketplace for car pieces, and cars themselves! People could make a car piece, then publish it and/or keep it for later cars. Such as Spoilers, lights, other accessories, etc. Which could be installed by selecting 'Download', then it will be stored directly in the car parts section, which would be available while making a car (in a new tab by itself, and in the View & Code tab)

New car classes!
Also with new car categories.

R4, R3, R2, and R1 is for racecars.
R4 is the lowest tier class for racecars, which is for lightly modified production vehicles (or concepts, aka whatever the maker built).
R3 is for low tier racecars. Still lightly modified, but stats have a slight increase, along with performance.
R2 is for high tier racecars. For the heavily modified production vehicles or concepts, which have very significant performance.
R1 is for the top tier racecars. Mostly for heavily tuned racecars, or Prototypes. Such as LMPs and F1s.

RA3, RA2, and RA1 is for rally cars.
RA3 is for the very lightly tuned cars for the offroad.
RA2 is for the heavily tuned cars for the offroad.
RA1 is for the more special rally cars.

D, C, B, A, S, and U are for normal cars.
And let's remove the multiclass cars. (like c & b) Nobody really uses them anyway.
Class D is for the lowest end vehicles. Poor stats and all.
Class C is for the low end vehicles. Stats are still pretty poor, but are slightly higher.
Class B is for the mid classed vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class C's have.
Class A is for the higher classed vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class B's have.
Class S is for very high end vehicles. Regular stats, aka the kind that the current Class A's have.
Class U is for the top tier vehicles. Very powerful stats, and performance. Even greater than the old Class A stats.

WD, WC, WB, WA, WS, and WU are for wasting cars.
Again, no multiclass.
Class WD is for the lower end wasting vehicles.
Class WC is for the low end wasters, still pretty weak.
Class WB is for the mid class wasters, and are somewhat tough.
Class WA is for the higher classed wasters. If used correctly, can pack a punch.
Class WS is for very high class wasters. Very strong cars, and fast too.
Class WU is for the ultimate wasters. These guys could probably start an Apocalypse.

GAMEPLAY
-------------------------------------

Sounds.. the sounds in NFM are again, 10 years old (not including the modules). Why not get some new ones?
You know that black screen that you get if you violate the filter? How about change it to a small warning that goes over your chat bar. It really ruins you. Speaking of the filter, FIX IT!

Gamemodes! Why not? I think all of us are tired of going through all the stress of making simple gamemodes, so...

Team Wastematch. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to take down the opposing team! No fixing. 2 lives. (can be toggled)
Search & Waste. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to find the nuclear warhead and take it down! No fixing, 1 life. Minimap and guidance arrow disabled.
Juggernaut Madness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 v 1. The juggernaut uses a class WU car, while the rest use Class WB cars. 1 life.
Waste for All. The classic wasting match. No fixing, however. 1 life.

Classic. No rules, just the traditional style of playing NFM.

Team Race. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to race to the finish line. Immortality and NoCollision can be enabled.
Track Day. The traditional race. Immortality and NoCollision can be enabled.
Team Rally. Go on teams of 2 to race through a course. NoCollision can be enabled.
Rally. Rally by yourself to race through a course. NoCollision can be enabled.
Endurance. Pace yourself! Race through a long track, and whoever has the most determination/time/patience wins! Immortality can be enabled.

Also, why can't we host games when we want? Were all tired of waiting for people to finish, and also having to switch rooms over and over as a result. Bring it back!

ACCOUNTS
----------------------------------

I think that the owner of an account, should pick the way the name's characters are typed, then have it so you cannot login unless you're using that exact username. For example, if I choose Gallardo_X, and someone tries to login as GaLLardo_X, then it will fail. Let's be honest, nobody likes leaked accounts. This rule wouldn't apply for clan accounts, however.
Also, just disable the Super Public option for cars and stages. Many people's cars and stages are getting stolen by hackers, then leaked to the entire community!

-------------------------------------

Well, that's my entire compilation of suggestions. I doubt that all of these, if not any, will be added, but I'd say try to add them all over time.
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 3:39 am

Nice ideas but the classes and removal of Super Public are stupid. I have Super Public cars/stages because I don't like them/old/oither reasons.

And the classes are good as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 3:52 am

Just for realism and diversity, but meh, I see where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
jinohyuit
Code Thief

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:00 am

What if NFMM was connected to ModArchive in some way?
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:08 am

FreewayFreak wrote:
Why not add a new ingame HUD, which has a Speedometer, Laptimes, and more.
DS Add-on's have most of those features that you listed. However, it wouldn't be if Omar improved the speedometer to something similar to Dragshot's and so on.

FreewayFreak wrote:

Maybe add a new spot in the profile to where the user can post their modules, so the community can use them!
That'd be a cool feature, however a lot of people don't know how to make MODs, so it would just end up being an "ancient" feature in the NFM community.

FreewayFreak wrote:

I was thinking that you could add a new tab called 'Code & View'. Where you could create cars like you could a track, select basic polygons, resize, color, make all kinds of shapes! Without the stress of pressing 'Save & View' every time you enter a little piece of code.
What you're suggestion would pretty much eliminate useful features such as the Scale view. Also, pressing Save & View is a lot more effective because you're saving your progress and then checking it. With your suggestion you wouldn't be able to save unless there would be an autosave feature implemented

FreewayFreak wrote:

Maybe new road and ramp types, to invite new kinds of stages. Like Mud Roads, Icy Roads, Boost Roads, and racing roads.
The Mud roads would slow the user down quite a bit, and decrease traction quite a lot too. If the car is slow enough like M A S H E E N, then it could stop the car completely. Ramps of course wouldn't exist because.. that wouldn't make sense for Mud ramps to slow you down and such.
The Icy roads would keep the texture of the normal road, but have a fairly slight tint of very light blue covering it, indicating ice. I think some icy ramps would be fun to experiment with, and why not icy rollercoaster roads. Of course, the roads would cause the user to have much less grip.
The offroad pieces need updating. Where's their fair share of raised roads. For rollercoaster roads for the offroad, why not add Canyonside roads? Basically a large canyon, that has an ascent with offroad & rocks, and the mountain would be hollowed out, only to be supported by piles of sturdy rocks left untouched. These would have rocks as railing.
What about the offroad's big ramp!? Add a cliff ramp that is rocks & offroad, that is equivalent to the size of a normalroad take-off ramp.
More obstacles/scenery? Like skyscrapers, houses, stoplights, signs (which you can customize the text on, censors apply.), and more! Why not leaf trees, rocks, virtual mountains, canyons, waterfalls, lakes.. to make stages feel more real.. since that's the track NFMM is going on.
And some people don't want these features in their stages. The ability to toggle visibility of mountains, clouds, and stars would be GREAT, because for example, if someone made a stage in outer space, they don't want mountains... -_-
There's already a few people that know how to make solid track pieces so it would be nice Omar would allow such editors to help make track pieces for the game, so yes I agree. The only issue with that would be that some pieces such as underground pieces or realistic canyon pieces require a lot of work to do in java due to the ground being a different height level. Also, there would also have to be built in polys that acts as slope transitions for the ground. However, it would be a lot more complicated than that...
It would also help if Omar made the main road pieces a bit more wide to allow more flexibility for different track piece ideas. It's also the reason why I added bigger road pieces in my own version.

FreewayFreak wrote:

Add a tab to where we could virtually build our car like we would a stage. To have a starting polygon, then abilities to resize, recolor, and change the rotation of the polygon. And the position of course, but not by code. This would make it easier, and might decrease code thievery due to car making difficulty being greatly decreased.
Not a bad idea, however doing what you're suggestion would also need multiple orthogonal views to make it easier. It would be just better if you could click at 2 different positions to create a line, then click somewhere else to create the polygon. The polygon would automatically "close" like how it does currently, but you can still add more points it. Another thing would be a click option for individual points within a polygon. It would allow you to lock that specific point from being changed unless you unlock it again, or open up the code for that particular point within the polygon. Also, you'd have to click on a polygon to edit it. With the extra views it SHOULD make it easier to create cars that way, then again some people still won't find it as helpful. Anything's possible with this suggestion.

FreewayFreak wrote:
New car classes!
The simple answer is no, due to the fact that NFMM already has a good class system and don't need any extra classes. More classes would only cause more confusion.

FreewayFreak wrote:
Sounds.. the sounds in NFM are again, 10 years old (not including the modules). Why not get some new ones?
"Keep the old, add the new" is my suggestion.

FreewayFreak wrote:
You know that black screen that you get if you violate the filter? How about change it to a small warning that goes over your chat bar. It really ruins you. Speaking of the filter, FIX IT!
Agreed.

FreewayFreak wrote:
Team Wastematch. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to take down the opposing team! No fixing. 2 lives. (can be toggled)
Search & Waste. Go on teams of 2, 3, or 4 to find the nuclear warhead and take it down! No fixing, 1 life. Minimap and guidance arrow disabled.
Juggernaut Madness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 v 1. The juggernaut uses a class WU car, while the rest use Class WB cars. 1 life.
Waste for All. The classic wasting match. No fixing, however. 1 life.
I like all of these ideas except Juggernaut madness.

FreewayFreak wrote:

I think that the owner of an account, should pick the way the name's characters are typed, then have it so you cannot login unless you're using that exact username. For example, if I choose Gallardo_X, and someone tries to login as GaLLardo_X, then it will fail. Let's be honest, nobody likes leaked accounts. This rule wouldn't apply for clan accounts, however.
The issue with that is certain people share accounts that isn't leaked. This suggestion would also negatively effect clans with most clans having their own clan account.

FreewayFreak wrote:

Also, just disable the Super Public option for cars and stages. Many people's cars and stages are getting stolen by hackers, then leaked to the entire community!
When a person makes something Super Public, it means that they allow ANYONE to take the code of it with their permission. Therefore, nothing is getting "stolen".

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Afterburn on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:40 am

Again, I do agree.
But the reason why I just personally think Super Public should be taken away is because of those thieves who do leak other peoples' amazing work, such as DJ_Miker's cars were leaked by Life, along with many others. And I don't think any of those people approved. But so be it.

But wow, I didn't know that many flaws was in my suggestions.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2673

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:50 am

Omar is rip, but since Hasher and a few others made rims that actually work perfectly, why not give em to Omar to add them to the car maker? KoS gave Omar new scenery pieces and all, so I think this would be possible too. The same dull old rim is starting to get boring af. New rims will make the cars a lot more better looking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is NFMM lacking?   Today at 9:09 am

Back to top Go down

What is NFMM lacking?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-