AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

Synapse's NFMM Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Synapse's NFMM Story   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 4:48 pm

i'm not sure where this thing should go..
er, i'll just put it here. it's about..
how i introduced myself to this game, i think..? it's just that i have come so far to like it this much—[insert 1000 <3 here] that i felt i wanted to type all of this out.
Spoiler:

May 2011
Spoiler:

September 2011
Spoiler:

December 2011
Spoiler:

i still continue to play the game and have met many people, it was all the same fun i had back in 2010, just in a game that i have missed for a long time. i can give my greatest thanks to all that have given me an awesome time in this game to help me cope with any kind of worries or stress i went throughout these few years on NFMM. :) this goes for you guys whom i am close to as well.. please keep up with this! 
it's just a little story; for all the love i have for this game.. (and maybe for some people *blush* xD)
Someone wrote:
kis
oh right champ, here you go :*

Last edited by Synapse on Thu 21 Aug 2014, 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Synapse's NFMM Story   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 5:02 pm

interesting story too much for me to read tho since my english is horrible and some words i barely understand xD also i love Turbo though and many ppl hate example lol2 ok ok serious this time let me put my nfm story now probably my longest post i ever did but im bored so w/e i found nfm1 i forgot when but a long time ago on arcade.com or w/e and then i kept playing it till i got bored then same goes for nfm2 then nfm came out i first came as champion i got wrecked only and then i forgot what happens alot of awesome though i was in TI then TOF then some clan that was never known then i was invited to -U- and then yeah i loved Turbo and then,end off and this is gonna be my 2nd year in -U- no hate PLEZ good day and sorry for awesome english
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Synapse's NFMM Story   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 5:04 pm

right i forgot something i went under some leaked accs before joining -U- and all those things
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Synapse's NFMM Story   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 5:07 pm

OMG CHAMPION STOP POSTING YOU GET WARNING BRO thats ok i will stop playing soon anyway
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Synapse's NFMM Story   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 5:11 pm

IP dont kill me plez
Back to top Go down
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4201