AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

D.E.T Tournament special!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Mango
Number of posts : 790

D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 11:37 pm

Thanks for joining ally... I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Duel
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Duel
Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2014, 5:24 pm

Don't forget to edit the first post!
Back to top Go down
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u3066
Drazzey
Rookie
Rookie
Drazzey
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

Is this tourney, still open?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPIpv_57F3DxNVPRra0juQ
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 12:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it is. pirat
Back to top Go down
Duel
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Duel
Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 2:57 pm

Nebula don't be useless please, you don't even know.
Drazz, I'd check with Rebel. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u3066
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Mango

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 4:09 pm

It is, I can't figure out a good time for most of us, I guess we'll postpone? Or you guys can make a good time that can be suitable for all of us?
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 5:25 pm

Well, since its allways night when to most of you guys is day, we will have to make something middle. :/
Back to top Go down
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Mango

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 6:10 pm

Okay postponed after the DD war then we will resume to this a bit later in October...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.E.T Tournament special!   D.E.T Tournament special! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.E.T Tournament special!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top