AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Wasting Elimination Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which of these dates / times are most suitable for you?
Saturday, November 8th @ 1:30 PM EST
The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Sunday, November 9th @ 2:00 PM EST
The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Saturday, November 15th @ 3:00 PM EST
The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_lcap19%The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Sunday, November 16th @ 2:30 PM EST
The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (post it here)
The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 9:14 pm

[DP]

Congratulations to Steam and Ultimato of group 1 for being the top 2!

You 2 will face the top 2 from group 2.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 9:24 pm

Behemoth wrote:
Predictions for my group (don't take offense please):
10thgrave (1st)
Metrophis (8th)
Platinum (5th)
Nitro (2nd)
ToaZuka (3rd)
Behemoth (6th)
Volt (7th)
Enigma (4th)
Oh look, I actually got 6th...
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 9:59 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
ATTENTION

Sorry for the short notice, but, these tournaments will take place tomorrow, Sunday November 9th @ 2:00 PM EST.
Okay it is my fault here but i couldn't even had the chance to check AIM since then, please don't ever decide a tourny's date on such a short notice [/rant]

EDIT: Oh and also don't do both groups in one day, that way if someone can't make it for one he could switch to the other.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 10:27 pm

Results:

Group 1

1st: Steam
2nd: Ultimato
3rd: Redline

4th: Wheelie
5th: Predator
6th: Nitro
7th: BoilerNFM
8th: ToaZuka

Group 2

1st: Techno
2nd: Aristotle
3rd: Evolutionary

4th: Nitro
5th: Zuko
6th: Behemoth
7th: 10thgrave
8th: Platinum

Final Group

1st: Steam
2nd: Aristotle
3rd: Techno
4th: Ultimato

I did very terrible in this tournament. Oh, well. Good games and well done to everybody!

1st place: Steam
2nd place: Aristotle
3rd place: Techno

Last edited by ToaZuka on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 11:13 pm

Good tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 11:40 pm

Yeah. Thanks for participating and congratulations on your win.
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2014, 3:27 am

Really enjoyed the tournament Smile.There should be more tournaments like this Razz and congratulations Steamy.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2014, 8:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe in the future I'll host another one or two of these. Thanks for participating!
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 2:42 am

[DP]

I've started to upload group 1's tournament video. Group 2 will be uploaded tomorrow.

This comment will be edited with the tournament's link once the upload is finished.

EDIT: Group 1's tournament video has been uploaded.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 3:42 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
[DP]

I've started to upload group 1's tournament video. Group 2 will be uploaded tomorrow.

This comment will be edited with the tournament's link once the upload is finished.

EDIT: Group 1's tournament video has been uploaded.
SPOILER ALERT
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2014, 5:51 pm

Hey people, my video of the tournament is uploaded!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6da6GNjcGbw Enjoy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2014, 2:07 pm

Guys,i never participated in this tourney,that Plat was the fake one Under my name,kindly remove me from 8th...its embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

Platinum wrote:
Guys,i never participated in this tourney,that Plat was the fake one Under my name,kindly remove me from 8th...its embarrassing
I didn't think it was you. I took you out way too easily…
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2015, 6:38 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament   The Wasting Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wasting Elimination Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top