AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 
 

 NFM 4 Players Time Trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:12 am

@Metrophis wrote:
I am not able to send you the time due that i am currently on vacation.
Somplease take me off.

No wrote:
I can replace Metro if you wish. Gives me a bit of a break after WarCraft.

Unity replaces Metro in Trap Race Madness time trial.
Back to top Go down
Rulue
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 659

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 am

I would like to participate
My NFM Multiplayer nickname: Rulue
Link for my youtube channel: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:03 am

@Rulue wrote:
I would like to participate
My NFM Multiplayer nickname: Rulue
Link for my youtube channel: N/A

Rulue I'm sorry but season 3 is closed for applications
Back to top Go down
Rulue
Noob Owner
Noob Owner

Number of posts : 659

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:33 pm

I should try hard on time trial, as I'm too slow and as well keep made mistake. Neutral

I will do my best next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1960

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Man, my time was awful. I barely played the stage due to lag and such. Sorry for the lateness of my upload.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2200

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:00 am

Great job on ~Warcraft~ guys. Every other TT has been finished except for Deadman Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:34 am

Warcraft:





Sandstorm Arcade:





Wolf and a Group of Youngsters:




Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1751

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Ehh, I get this when trying to watch Sandstorm Arcade:
Spoiler:
 

Probably because of your song choice, I must assume.

EDIT:Okay, I found a way to watch it. But please make sure your video will work in all countries next time. (i.e. when you upload a video it should show you what, where, and why it is blocked in certain countries; if it has disputes)
Back to top Go down
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1960

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm

@Seabiscuit wrote:
Ehh, I get this when trying to watch Sandstorm Arcade:
Spoiler:
 

Probably because of your song choice, I must assume.

EDIT:Okay, I found a way to watch it. But please make sure your video will work in all countries next time. (i.e. when you upload a video it should show you what, where, and why it is blocked in certain countries; if it has disputes)

Mind sharing how to bypass this? (I wonder if it can be done on Android?)

I got the same thing when I tried watching the video earlier, I just did not post it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 am

Due to copywright of the song Darude - Sandstorm, I had to re-upload the video



hopefully all countries can now see it.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1598

Age : 16
Join Date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 am

Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 am

@LIX wrote:
Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials

I wish lol but you're kinda right
I participate in each and everyone of them so I learn from my mistakes and try to do flawless time.

EDIT: Green stars Very Happy Woooohooo


Last edited by Shachar700 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1598

Age : 16
Join Date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 am

@Shachar700 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials

I wish lol but you're kinda right
I participate in each and everyone of them so I learn from my mistakes and try to do flawless time.
Ah... I see.
Is it mainly custom stages or game stages?
Back to top Go down
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1960

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:09 am

@LIX wrote:
@Shachar700 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials

I wish lol but you're kinda right
I participate in each and everyone of them so I learn from my mistakes and try to do flawless time.
Ah... I see.
Is it mainly custom stages or game stages?

Custom stages.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1598

Age : 16
Join Date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 am

RAD1 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
@Shachar700 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials

I wish lol but you're kinda right
I participate in each and everyone of them so I learn from my mistakes and try to do flawless time.
Ah... I see.
Is it mainly custom stages or game stages?

Custom stages.

Agree. Most of his TT videos are custom stages.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:19 pm

@LIX wrote:
RAD1 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
@Shachar700 wrote:
@LIX wrote:
Shax seems to be dominating his own time trials[/quoteI wish lol but you're kinda right
I participate in each and everyone of them so I learn from my mistakes and try to do flawless time.
Ah... I see.
Is it mainly custom stages or game stages?

Custom stages.

Agree. Most of his TT videos are custom stages.

Mainly custom stages but lately I've started remakes of game stages like Violet and Sandstorm Arcade. R24 asked me to do some.

Trap Race Madness coming tomorrow!


Last edited by Shachar700 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3031

Age : 15
Join Date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:04 pm

This seems fun, will there be more of these Shax? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Boiler wrote:
This seems fun, will there be more of these Shax? Razz

I don't know yet if I make season 4. I'll have to take a break and think about it.
Back to top Go down
Tronik
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1960

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:02 pm

@Shachar700 wrote:
Due to copywright of the song Darude - Sandstorm, I had to re-upload the video



hopefully all countries can now see it.

Thanks for the re-upload!

Viz used my car <3
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10073

Age : 15
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 pm

I would like to participate
My NFM Multiplayer nickname: ToaZuka
link for my youtube channel: ToaZuka - The NFMM Gamer

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2178

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 pm

@Shachar700 wrote:




Trap Race Madness coming tomorrow!

gr8 b8 m8. I w8 till 8 inb4 2 l8. Razz

Looking forward for the video!
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2200

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 pm

[quote="ToaZuka"]I would like to participate
My NFM Multiplayer nickname: ToaZuka
link for my youtube channel: ToaZuka - The NFMM Gamer

Um Toa you're way to late the season is almost over lol.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1598

Age : 16
Join Date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:30 am

Asymetrical wrote:
@Shachar700 wrote:




Trap Race Madness coming tomorrow!

gr8 b8 m8. I w8 till 8 inb4 2 l8. :P

Looking forward for the video!

LOL WTF Asy. M8, W8 for me 2 w8 4 u, then we both r not l8 and it is f8tal.
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10073

Age : 15
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 am

No wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
I would like to participate
My NFM Multiplayer nickname: ToaZuka
link for my youtube channel: ToaZuka - The NFMM Gamer

Um Toa you're way to late the season is almost over lol.

Oh, sorry. Ignore my application, then.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 499

Age : 18
Join Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 am

Here it is! NFM 4 players time trial of Trap Race Madness
with Chemical, Astronaut and Unity

Enjoy watching! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: NFM 4 Players Time Trial   Today at 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
 

NFM 4 Players Time Trial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Challenges!-