AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

NFMM Time Trials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CLU
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: NFMM Time Trials   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm

Hey guys, has anybody ever thought of adding a timer to NFMM stages so that there would be a "time trial" system. Players could race on various game tracks and can battle of the best time, similar to how Mario Kart Wii works. Anybody else think this would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:30 pm

There has been a topic made for this particular feature here. You will need DS Addons in order to participate in that event.

Back to top Go down
CLU
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:45 pm

Okay, but how about an update to the game that includes it? Like with ingame rankings and scoreboards and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 5830

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:08 pm

@CLU wrote:
Okay, but how about an update to the game that includes it? Like with ingame rankings and scoreboards and stuff?

This already exists. Dowload DS addons here: http://dscore.webcindario.com/software/addons.php to participate.
Back to top Go down
CLU
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Mon 01 Dec 2014, 10:15 pm

Did you read my last post? I was thinking something that OMAR includes in an update and displays for all players. I get there s an add on, but I was thinking making it part of the multiplayer dome.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty

Number of posts : 5830

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Mon 01 Dec 2014, 10:18 pm

@CLU wrote:
Did you read my last post? I was thinking something that OMAR includes in an update and displays for all players. I get there s an add on, but I was thinking making it part of the multiplayer dome.

Fair idea, but Omar's more concentrated on clan championship and stuff at the moment, it's unlikely he'd going to implement that in any time soon, especially with a version already being out there.
Back to top Go down
CLU
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Tue 02 Dec 2014, 11:22 pm

well as a next improvement for the game when that stuff is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Time Trials   Today at 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down

NFMM Time Trials

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-