AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hey im new :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rush3d
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

Hey im new :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey im new :D   Hey im new :D Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:15 am

Heyyyy..

I just figured out about these hacked versions 2 days ago, and want to know how to make my own..

I cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radioactivity
Mercenary
Mercenary
Radioactivity
Number of posts : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new :D   Hey im new :D Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 6:20 am

Hello rush3d! Welcome to the forums! To learn how to hack nfm, go to the tutorials section on the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new :D   Hey im new :D Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:27 pm

Welcome to AIM! To express your desires, or need help, please introduce yourself and we will help you. You also can PM experts on how to hack. If you have never played NFM before, then click on the word NFM in the sentence. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new :D   Hey im new :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey im new :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-