AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 
 

 Hello Guys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 8

Age : 17
Join Date : 2015-04-28

PostSubject: Hello Guys.   Fri 01 May 2015, 9:09 am

Hello AIM.
This is Arcade. I hope i get to know you guys all well.

I'm Specially a Guest.
So, i'll respect and be good friends to everyone.

~Arcade.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
avatar
Number of posts : 2880

Age : 22
Join Date : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Fri 01 May 2015, 11:41 am

Welcome to AIM Arcade!
Make sure you read the rules.
Don't Hack.

Enjoy staying Here.
~SR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Warptic
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 641

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Offtopic    Fri 01 May 2015, 11:43 am

Welcome to AIM. :J
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
avatar
Number of posts : 10171

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Fri 01 May 2015, 6:57 pm

Hello again, Silver / StormRider.


Last edited by Censor on Sat 02 May 2015, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper
avatar
Number of posts : 15147

Age : 18
Join Date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 3:11 am

Hi, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 8

Age : 17
Join Date : 2015-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 5:49 am

Thank you Everyone. It's a great Pleasure.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
avatar
Number of posts : 2762

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 11:13 am

hi

*insert boring text about reading rules*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
avatar
Number of posts : 1814

Age : 15
Join Date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 5:58 pm

Hi Silver.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 8

Age : 17
Join Date : 2015-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 6:03 pm

Metrophis wrote:
Hi Silver.

Why is Everyone calling me Silver/StormRider/whatever actually...?
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
avatar
Number of posts : 2880

Age : 22
Join Date : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 6:07 pm

@Arcade = They thinks that you're me..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
avatar
Number of posts : 10171

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sat 02 May 2015, 6:50 pm

StormRider wrote:
@Arcade = They thinks that you're me..
Because it IS you. Silver, we're not stupid. You can't get away with two identities. *cough*Blur*cough*
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
avatar
Number of posts : 2880

Age : 22
Join Date : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sun 03 May 2015, 3:27 am

Censor wrote:
StormRider wrote:
@Arcade = They thinks that you're me..
Because it IS you. Silver, we're not stupid. You can't get away with two identities. *cough*Blur*cough*

And what do you think i'll create 2?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
avatar
Number of posts : 676

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sun 03 May 2015, 3:35 am

I, personally, do not care who you are. However, welcome to AIM if you are truly who you say you are.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
avatar
Number of posts : 10171

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sun 03 May 2015, 4:31 am

StormRider wrote:
Censor wrote:
StormRider wrote:
@Arcade = They thinks that you're me..
Because it IS you. Silver, we're not stupid. You can't get away with two identities. *cough*Blur*cough*

And what do you think i'll create 2?

I know you've created two accounts by the way you usually post. It seems very obvious to tell who you are, so good job on the stealth. Also, InhumanPwnage has done an IP comparison between your two accounts, and the results were the same, so therefore you have nothing to hide.

Take a look at your warning bar too, if you're not satisfied yet.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
avatar
Number of posts : 2762

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   Sun 03 May 2015, 4:34 am

lmfao why the two accounts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys.   

Back to top Go down
 

Hello Guys.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-