AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Football League - Season 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

NFM Football League - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 9:53 pm

Previous season results:

Welcome to the second season of the football tournament. The rules will generally remain the same with the exception of different teams and players, and a few added features.

Changes to the rules:

-- Matches are now 20 minutes long each.
-- The rule where if the ball has to fix itself 5 times the game ends has been scrapped.
-- You can only score if you shoot the ball into the goal whilst on the ground, NOT whilst on the rails on the side of the goal.
-- Any player can now be the ball, provided they know the procedures (experience as a ball would be useful too).

Stadiums:

Each team will now have their own stadium where they'll play their home games in (each team will play every other team twice in this tournament - one home game and one away game).

These stadiums can be customised to the team's liking, meaning they are free to design their stadium in terms of overall design, size and soundtrack.

General Guidelines:

-- Every stadium must be rectangular in shape.

-- There has to be a boundary either side of each goal (you should only be able to score from the front).

-- You can make the size of the goals bigger if you wish but it must be consistent for both goals.

-- You are free to make your stadium as big or as small as you like, as long as it is not too big or too small.

-- Feel free to place scenery, ramps or whatever in the stadium. Make it look nice because, after all, it is your stadium Razz

-- You are allowed to design your stadium such that it is harder for the away team to score and/or easier for you to score. For example, you can place a few spikes around your goal for protection. Remember, you must keep the sizes of the goals the same for both teams (but they can both be bigger or smaller if you want them too).

Don't go crazy with this though - I'll check each stadium to make sure they're balanced and not overly unfair to the other team or something. It would also help if the stadium and the goals are not overly large/small.

-- The team captain will be in charge of their team's stadium, although other team members will be allowed to contribute as they wish. This should be organised by the teams themselves.

Teams who have stadiums:

Derrevenge City - Derrevenge Football Stadium
Livercrab - Slippy G Memorial Stadium
Atletico MASHEEN - Atletico Stadium
Wasted United - Rulue's Football Stadium
FC Petulona - FCP The Petulant Stadium
Blue Sox - Blue Sox Waterfront
Manmonstaa United - Monstaa Stadium
Maccabi Oxide - Sammy Ofer Stadium

TEAMS:

Teams can be made up of 3 or 4 people.

Blue Sox - IP (C), SinfulBliss, brimful of piss, Steam - READY!

Maccabi Oxide - Shax700 (C), Radical24, Warptic - READY!

FC Petulona - Nitro (C), EncryptionX, Evolutionary, that-petulant-sonovabitch - READY!

Boradical Driftmund - Unknown (C), JV, RAD1, Chance - READY!

Derrevenge City - Aureus (C), Gare, Astronaut - READY!

Bayern Nimich - Loaf (C), ToaZuka, XRV - READY!

Real MASHEEN - SpaceParadox, Phyrexian - CAN PLAY

Atletico MASHEEN - Ten of Graves (C), BoilerNFM, Vizual - READY!

Livercrab - WolfInABox (C), Metrophis, Redline - READY!

Wasted United - Rulue (C), Dispersion, LIX - READY!

Stunting Lisbon - Supratix, Turmoil, Krazzidyz, Versatile - READY!

Manmonstaa United - Gosh, so Many - Posts ! (C), EJ, Desire - READY!

Teams are liable to change (see the "transfers" section).

PARTICIPANTS:

Players from the previous season:

Players who may return for the second season:

Newly joined:

TRANSFERS:

I'm well aware there are people who wish to switch teams. If you're one of these people, let me know if you wish to switch teams, and after that it'll be up to you to make an agreement with another team to complete the move.

Please bear in mind that it's important that all teams have active players. As a result of this I may block a transfer if I need to (although I'll try to compromise).

Current transfers:

Evolutionary: Real MASHEEN >> FC Petulona
Rulue: Atletico MASHEEN >> Wasted United
Supratix: Bayern Nimich >> Stunting Lisbon
JV: Bayern Nimich >> Boradical Driftmund
Phyrexian: Boradical Driftmund >> Real MASHEEN
RAD1: Stunting Lisbon >> Boradical Driftmund
Vizual: Boradical Driftmund >> Atletico MASHEEN
Metrophis: Maccabi Oxide >> Livercrab
Krazzidyz: Maccabi Oxide >> Stunting Lisbon
Versatile: Maccabi Oxide >> Stunting Lisbon
Radical24: Livercrab >> Maccabi Oxide
Shax700: Wasted United >> Maccabi Oxide
Gosh, so Many - Posts !: Derrevenge City >> Manmonstaa United
LIX: Boradical Driftmund >> Wasted United
XRV: Maccabi Oxide >> Bayern Nimich

CURRENT RESULTS:

NFM Football League - Season 2 KlhYs8m

NFM Football League - Season 2 TmpdJYv

NFM Football League - Season 2 W5dYGno

JOINING?

Post a reply below (or just ask me through AIM, skippidoodle or NFMM) if you're interested to join if you're not already on the list. If you're in the second list (the one with the players who may return for this season) please confirm if you'll play this season or not (if I don't ask you first Razz).

Last edited by Ten Graves on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:20 pm; edited 84 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:01 pm

Love the new additions Razz
Could we have a new system of goal announce?
for example we make bump as lines that if the ball passes it will called a goal instead of these fixes that sometimes is harder to score than.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm

I'd like to join plz. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:17 pm

Metrophis wrote:
Love the new additions Razz
Could we have a new system of goal announce?
for example we make bump as lines that if the ball passes it will called a goal instead of these fixes that sometimes is harder to score than.

Personally I'd prefer fixes since there's a surefire way of telling if a goal has been scored or not (i.e. if the ball has fixed).

Krazzidyz wrote:
I'd like to join plz. Razz

Sure, I've placed you in FC Madness (you may join another team if you wish).

Evolutionary has transferred from Real MASHEEN to FC Petulona.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:34 pm

Put me in as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:44 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Put me in as well

Added you to Boradical Driftmund. Again, you can join another team instead if you want.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 10:51 pm

I would like to return. Any team is fine.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 11:01 pm

RAD1 wrote:
I would like to return. Any team is fine.

I added a new team, Stunting Lisbon, and I've put you in it Razz

Rulue has transferred from Atletico MASHEEN to Wasted United.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 11:04 pm

Yeah looks amazing, I'll get to the stadium asap. One thing, it's Derrevenge, not Deverrenge.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm

I'd like to be in REAL MASHEEN with SP and Ulti.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015, 11:16 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
I'd like to be in REAL MASHEEN with SP and Ulti.

I asked them both and they both agreed Razz you're in RM now.
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Madness Reborn
Madness Reborn
Vizual
Number of posts : 16731

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 2:22 am

Can I request to switch to Atletico MASHEEN?
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 5:08 am

Can i join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Scarce
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Scarce
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 6:58 am

I really enjoyed last season. I would like to request to rejoin my original team (FCP) since i see I wasn't added :p
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 8:01 am

I have an interest in partaking.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 8:05 am

Vizual wrote:

Yes, although I should probably warn you the timezones are not in your favour (Metrophis may join our team as well), which may mean you do not play alot of games (since matches are 2v2). But that's just a guess, so if you want to go ahead with the move, that's fine Razz

StormRider wrote:
Can i join?

Yes, you're in Derrevenge City.

Desire wrote:
I really enjoyed last season. I would like to request to rejoin my original team (FCP) since i see I wasn't added :p

You can join, but FCP seems to be full now. If you really want to rejoin them, I'll see if Matr0xx wants to move teams (he said he may do), otherwise you can join another team.

EJ wrote:

Sure, for now I've placed you in Manmonstaa United.

If you want you can request to join a different team.

Last edited by Ten Graves on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 8:07 am

Thank you, Ten Graves.
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 9:30 am

Alright. Yeah, I'm fine with my allocation.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 12:33 pm

Derrevenge City have completed their stadium and it has been accepted, so it'll now be used in the tournament.

Metrophis has joined (the champions) Livercrab from FC Madness.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 12:35 pm

Ten Graves wrote:
Vizual wrote:

Yes, although I should probably warn you the timezones are not in your favour (Metrophis may join our team as well), which may mean you do not play alot of games (since matches are 2v2). But that's just a guess, so if you want to go ahead with the move, that's fine Razz

StormRider wrote:
Can i join?

Yes, you're in Derrevenge City.

Desire wrote:

You can join, but FCP seems to be full now. If you really want to rejoin them, I'll see if Matr0xx wants to move teams (he said he may do), otherwise you can join another team.

EJ wrote:

Sure, for now I've placed you in Manmonstaa United.

If you want you can request to join a different team.

I haven't seen Matr0xx online in a long time, maybe you should replace him with Desire.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 12:39 pm

Nitro wrote:
I haven't seen Matr0xx online in a long time, maybe you should replace him with Desire.

He said he wants to rejoin the tourney though, although he wasn't sure if he wants to stay at FCP or move to a different one, so Desire could very well move back to FCP.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 2:41 pm

Move me to team Dispersion.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 4:23 pm

LIX wrote:

Added you to Wasted United (Dispersion's team), which is now full.

To those in Wasted United and Stunting Lisbon, please decide between yourselves who gets team captain.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015, 4:31 pm

Ten Graves wrote:
LIX wrote:

Added you to Wasted United (Dispersion's team), which is now full.

To those in Wasted United and Stunting Lisbon, please decide between yourselves who gets team captain.

Rulue has been nominated and will be building our team stadium.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2015, 6:00 am

Here is a stadium i made for our team:
Spoiler:
You can put it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football League - Season 2   NFM Football League - Season 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Football League - Season 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top