AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Forum Ranks on Postage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Janitor
Janitor
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Number of posts : 80

Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

NFMHakker123 wrote:
they are a good idea but i can't post in text games why?

He sorted it now.
Why are the numbers of the ranks so random?
Back to top Go down
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Janitor
Janitor
Thɛ DɛvʘurɛR
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 12:05 pm

Double-post, can't edit.

I have come up with an idea for the last three ranks. they should be thePlatinum Stars
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 4:21 pm

I guess this is a bit off topic, but who has the highest non.special rank in game? is that WolfInABox and his True Gamer?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
InhumanPwnage
Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
I guess this is a bit off topic, but who has the highest non.special rank in game? is that WolfInABox and his True Gamer?

Can read this if you're curious: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/memberlist?mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 8:16 am

Don't know whether this is offtopic or ontopic, but even though MoGa_DeX is an admin he has Ownage Elite rank and not admin. Sorry if its offtopic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 4:10 pm

I totally forgot about that detail. Thanks for bringing it up!
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:51 pm

Wait. Is System Failure a rank? Who has it lol? XD
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:02 pm

Ultranium wrote:
Wait. Is System Failure a rank? Who has it lol? XD

Nobody.

Top Posters: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/memberlist?mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:59 pm

i dont think anybody can get system failure...
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
i dont think anybody can get system failure...

Are you telling me you have never seen somebody with 10000+ posts on a forum?

Go take a look at the Official Forumotion forum, which is for help, 1 admin has 37000 posts, a helper has 22000.

Each other moderator has 5000+ posts. Why you askin?

Looking at some of the new members here, some managed to get 500 posts in only 3 months. o.O Gratz guys!
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

MDX, how did you get the rank Morph Manipulator? It doesn't seem like a rank or special rank that is listed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

He made a special rank for himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 12:00 pm

Question if I may? I've noticed there's now a "Points" system. How does it work?

It's not really off-topic because it seems to tie in with your number of posts as well.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:35 pm

I think the Points system is basically determined by number of posts + how long you've been on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:56 am

Ah okay, thanks. Yeah I have noticed it does go up by 1 point every day I guess...or half day?
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:10 pm

Well, you have 2000 more points than posts...Razz

I like the rank name "Half Life". It sounds cool..
Back to top Go down
ThePhantom
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
ThePhantom
Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 5:47 pm

IP i think u need to edit the 1st post because
the 117-is now Owned Gamer
and 174 is rookie
Ten Graves wrote:
I think the Points system is basically determined by number of posts + how long you've been on this forum.
I dont think so because titanium has been here for only a month more than me and the post difference is very little(around 30 posts)but the difference in points in over 300 O_O
IP can u explain it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamesitev1.webs.com
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:33 am

I haven't seen anyone with the gold yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
FireSpirit
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
FireSpirit
Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 4:57 pm

Psychic wrote:
I haven't seen anyone with the gold yet.

You can always check the memberlist and put search engine on number of posts. It can tell you who the ultimate poster is.

Im sry if this is a bit Off topic but as long as you dont double post and spam can u post lots to increase ur ranks?
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

nice ranks BTW!
Back to top Go down
FireSpirit
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
FireSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 9:25 am

IP i think u shud edit the FP cuz 3 red stars are now Owned Gamer and 4 red stars are Rookie
Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Phantasmagoria
Number of posts : 3281

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 4:45 pm

I am confused about the stars part.
Back to top Go down
FireSpirit
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
FireSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

Its simple... You cant make all the ranks the same color otherwise mass confusion will spread out
Back to top Go down
DarkSpidey
Noob
Noob
DarkSpidey
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

Hey ; i think i got an idea for the three left rankings ; we're gonna put 5 different colors at each star like rainbow which means MASTER OF EVERYTHING ! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 9:46 pm

The ranks are really pretty simple guys.

You start out with red stars. As you post, you gain stars. You also gain different titles depending on your post count. After you exceed a certain number, your star number goes back to zero but with a different color.

It's kind of like martial arts. You have a white belt, gain 4 stripes, then move to the yellow belt, gain 4 stripes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks on Postage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games-