AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Gaming Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InhumanPwnage

"MeltGreen" stars
Number of posts : 2878

PostSubject: Gaming Zone   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:30 pm

As part of our first Discussion topic without any person in the Forum staff, I'd like to know whether we should either be dedicated to NFM all the way, or create a new sub-section (under the Gaming Zone) for any other game within our interest.

Such an idea i had was maybe, to dedicate the section to games that RadicalPlay produce. We'd have say a section for Radical Aces, and maybe another 1 for NFM 2 (when it comes out).

Tell me what you all think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Jc494
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Zone   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

I'm not sure but if we make a sub-section about TS (tib sun) it probally won't be popular because it is a CD-Based game (you need the CD to play it). If we made one, it would be about a free online game.
Back to top Go down

Gaming Zone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games-