AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

United Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:44 pm

Aggressionz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1i3Kf5l3J8

cool video, thanks Aggression 0.=

explains A LOT - talks about hacks, shows who are friends & even includes racism, good on you for posting to show people =.=

I think the video could be cooler with some music though, but just quiet, maybe something from the East?

I don't understand what Aggression is saying at 4:00 - "fingers pu$$y" - aww do you have a cat Aggression? how cute 0.0 but WAIT! "fingers pu$$y?" What are you doing to your cat??

I think i have to learn more this game because I don't understand.. waht is client?... in video it says:

"I'm using a regular client because I lost my hacks"... don't worry, sometimes sometimes I lose my keys and my even hat.. did you find your hacks?

anyways, cool driving guys - I'm sure your team will provide a good & FAIR challenge in clan war Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Last edited by kyoto on Tue 27 Sep 2016, 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 27 Sep 2016, 1:27 pm

kyoto wrote:
Aggressionz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1i3Kf5l3J8

cool video, thanks Aggression 0.=

explains A LOT - talks a bout hacks, shows who are friends & even includes racism, good on you for posting to show people =.=

I think the video could be cooler with some music though, but just quiet, maybe something from the East?

I don't understand what Aggression is saying at 7:00 - "fingers pu$$y" - aww do you have a cat Aggression? how cute 0.0 but WAIT! "fingers pu$$y?" What are you doing to your cat??

I think i have to learn more this game because I don't understand.. waht is client?... in video it says:

"I'm using a regular client because I lost my hacks"... don't worry, sometimes sometimes I lose my keys and my even hat.. did you find your hacks?

anyways, cool driving guys - I'm sure your team will provide a good & FAIR challenge in clan war Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

That was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 27 Sep 2016, 1:30 pm

Do not bait.

Further 'discussion' of the mentioned topics will result in warnings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 4:28 pm

Lmfao, you were so lucky I haven't been checking my topic, Kyoto. But anyways, the "past is the past."

We're looking to start warring again since we all suck. Honestly, if you guys wanna add a rule about us hacking, for example: "if any signs of hacking are shown with ULTIMATE evidence, UW (specifically) will be disqualified and have a temporary ban on warring" we're fine with that. Not trying to sound like a know-it-all but it does seem like your list on who to war is getting shorter, and many clans are struggling on warring, except us. It's your call, community.
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:30 pm

Iridescent wrote:
Lmfao, you were so lucky I haven't been checking my topic, Kyoto. .

lucky, why?

Iridescent wrote:
But anyways, the "past is the past."

We're looking to start warring again since we all suck. Honestly, if you guys wanna add a rule about us hacking, for example: "if any signs of hacking are shown with ULTIMATE evidence, UW (specifically) will be disqualified and have a temporary ban on warring" we're fine with that. Not trying to sound like a know-it-all but it does seem like your list on who to war is getting shorter, and many clans are struggling on warring, except us. It's your call, community.

how about a more simple rule? - "no hacking!" rather than "if you catch us hacking"... sounds more honest

Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:10 pm

Yes, simple rules have totally worked from 2012-2016. I think I'd rather elaborate a rule, and be extra specific. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:14 pm

Iridescent wrote:
Yes, simple rules have totally worked from 2012-2016. I think I'd rather elaborate a rule, and be extra specific. Thank you.

Oh, the irony! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:19 pm

This isn't the past, Ulti. This is the present. I'm not trying to start anything with anyone, I just want this to be sorted, and for wars to continue (for UW). Y'all can just PM me so we don't clutter this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic

Number of posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:37 pm

Iridescent wrote:
This isn't the past, Ulti. This is the present. I'm not trying to start anything with anyone, I just want this to be sorted, and for wars to continue (for UW). Y'all can just PM me so we don't clutter this topic.

You're not starting anything, but the majority of us all have finished, that mainly goes for warring as well as with the game as a whole. I don't need to list the players and clans, you already know who's left in this clan scene. Razz
Back to top Go down
Whodunnitdude
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2848

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 1:59 am

InhumanPwnage wrote:
Do not bait.

Further 'discussion' of the mentioned topics will result in warnings.
Just putting this here.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2695

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:41 am

Iridescent wrote:
Lmfao, you were so lucky I haven't been checking my topic, Kyoto. But anyways, the "past is the past."

Iridescent wrote:

Iridescent wrote:

Oh, the memories! Very Happy

night aids
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:41 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Iridescent wrote:

Iridescent wrote:

Oh, the memories! Very Happy

night aids

Leave Kyoto alone. He don't need you to hate on him. Why don't you hate on me instead?
Back to top Go down
Skull
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 985

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 1:17 pm

The servers are in bad shape for the past few days, this is really a bad investment for all the full account holders. Any clan including UW Intending to war i guess would have to postpone to another week when the server performance is back to normal.
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:37 pm

Iridescent wrote:
This isn't the past, Ulti. This is the present.

YES, this is the present and one of your members (at least) continues to make a mockery of 50% of your so called "player expectations"- so why would anyone trust your clan - past or present?

I'm not trying to "bait" here.. but according to YOUR clan's "player expectations" :

"Here in United Warriors, we have no specific rules. The main things we expect in a player are activity, loyalty, good sportsmanship, and excellent behavior. If there is an issue with a member in the clan, we will have a majority vote on whether that member will remain in the clan "

You're totally contradicting your own clan's player expectations as there is obviously a MAJOR ISSUE with Aggression's "sportsmanship" & "good behavior"

Again, not "baiting"- but perhaps it's an idea to add some thing like this to your "clan's" introduction page, along with the "Rules".

"Please note that our clan members may be racist , sexually insult you and / or wish disease on you - We here at United Warriors Do NOT consider this to be "bad sportsmanship" OR "bad behavior."

BTW, responding with something lame like " Aggression's just like this, accept it! don't be a baby!" does NOTHING TO JUSTIFY OR DEFLECT the fact that your clan condones racist & sexual bullying which I'm PRETTY SURE, is quite the opposite of "good sportsmanship & good behavior"

Once more - NOT "baiting" - these are honest and fair points BASED ON UNITED WARRIOR"S PLAYER EXPECTATIONS from UW's introductory page 0.=

Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:47 pm

XYLO wrote:
Leave Kyoto alone. He don't need you to hate on him. Why don't you hate on me instead?

arigato XYLO - kind gesture noted 0.0

There is no excuse for uncalled-for hate on you or ANYONE - nobody deserves to be needlessly bullied 0.0

I'd actually have some respect for a clan with that attitude.

Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Tue 11 Oct 2016, 11:29 pm

Either take parts of your post and check their context with what Baiting actually means before posting again, or don't post at all.

Thank you for ignoring my warning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:19 pm

If anyone wants to war, feel free to post on this topic. We're looking to get back into action around now through New Years.
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10113

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:40 pm

We [MW] are up for it. Will November 19th work with you guys?
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Sat 26 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

i made these ones players 0.0 .. if they like.. good together style for avatar?

& a new logo =.= ... (agg told me it sucks).. but i feel it improve the UW logo just a little? idk...

Abstract

Versatile

Evolutionary

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Warriors   Today at 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

United Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Clans-