AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:06 am

Nice car!
Is this gonna be a starter car or a car you have to unlock?
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu
Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:26 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/q7s6QneJKLU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/q7s6QneJKLU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
http://aimgames.synthasite.com
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:33 am

Um, is this meant to be a video?
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

Yep, it's a video of the car and um it replaces tornado shark so it's a starter car
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

Um, the video is meant to be embeded in the post right? Well, IDK why but it isn't.

I'll watch the vid link though.

Oh and suggestion: try to make the centre of gravity of the car as real as possible, like what it would be in real life.
Back to top Go down
wizzie
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
wizzie
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

(off-topic)you know i was thinking about making a batman version maybe i could help?

nice cars btw
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

I think that he would ask for help if he wanted help wizzie.

I'm positive that many people, including him, wants his NFM version to be entirely made by himself, not others.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm

The car is a bit too dark if you ask me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:29 am

that's the bad part, but tumbler looks great and will be posted in a few hours... I don't have access to my own computer >.< until a few hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:39 am

What's the red thingy on the back?
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:39 am

Fire !!! I know it doesn't look like it = =
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:36 am

The new Car! Tumbler!!!

Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:50 am

Nice! BTW are you gonna stat hack the cars later?
Back to top Go down
solidsnake713
Global Mod

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:29 am

Dam Simon Your Are Officially On FIRE! The Cars are looking GREAT keep them COMING!
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:40 am

However, I do think that there is too much black in the colour schemes.

Now how about the tracks? Are there going to be new tracks?
Back to top Go down
wizzie
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
wizzie

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

is it just me or is the picture not working?
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:35 pm

The video above works, but the attempted video before that doesn't.
Back to top Go down
wizzie
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
wizzie

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm

Alex Kirchu wrote:
The video above works, but the attempted video before that doesn't.
my laptop was doing wierd stuff with flash player maybe that is why i can't see it
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:40 pm

Aerodu wrote:
1992 Batmobile... Kinda simple, but good =]

Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 1992_b10

Nice! You said it yourself, it is kinda simple (and blocky) but its good. I think that Batman should have kept this car because it was the best. The flames look kinda out of place as well but you cant really make good flames on NFM....
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:45 pm

Anyways, my mom is forcing me to go outside... and i'll be back in a few hours to make more cars... Batwing is paused cuz my plan apparently. had some mistakes = =
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:54 am

MoGa_DeX wrote:
The flames look kinda out of place as well but you cant really make good flames on NFM....

Yes you can, look at your Dirty Buffalo and Chaos Chariot!

And nice cars, Aerodu, much better than the floating pieces of car before. (no offense meant please)
Back to top Go down
Aerodu
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Aerodu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:15 am

Dragoon is a plane fyi...
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

I'm sure that that car/plane will be much better than the planes in the first version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:00 pm

Can we see amy more pics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:03 pm

The Tumbler looks nice! Very Happy

Why not post a screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge   Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Madness The Joker's Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top