AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 261

PostSubject: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:09 am

Sorry I Forgot My Introduction Here In AIM In The First Place.
I Am Hurricane Here.

Actually KWID Is A Car Made By Renault India.
It's Very Different Than The International KWID.

Anyways I Have Started Reading The Rules Of AIM Is Making Me Interesting Very Happy

I Hope That I Will Stay Longer & And Be Best/Good Friends Smile

And Please I Don't Like Someone Teasing My Real Name Here Especially In AIM Forums.
Please Be Easy On Me Smile
I Like To Fight With Anyone Here Smile

I Always Respect All Boys & Girls Players Here Very Happy

And Yeah I Am Not A Girl(According To My Avatar),I Just Like Anime Pictures And I Collect Them.

I Am Trustful,Positive & Honest Person. Smile
I Don't Break Trust.

Thank You

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_sgzayWrzKZmiNpgvMnAQ
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:13 pm

Welcome. You're at you last warning before you get banned from AIM. Quit making new accounts, it's against the rules which is why your warning bar just gets lower and lower. IP can trace your address, which is how he knew those accounts were yours; survive while you can.
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:23 pm

OK Incursio .Look I Will Not Make More & More Account On AIM.I Promise.I Have Changed. So This Is My Original Account From Now.OK. Smile
Please Believe Me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bomb
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 1351

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:49 pm

Welcome , Back , To , Aimgames , Mr.Roshit !
Back to top Go down
Agility
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:58 pm

@KWID wrote:
OK Incursio .Look I Will Not Make More & More Account On AIM.I Promise.I Have Changed. So This Is My Original Account From Now.OK. Smile
Please Believe Me Smile

Thats exactly what u said to me on nfm and you're still creating accounts... -.-
Back to top Go down
Sky
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:50 pm

maybe if you didn't fuck up the first time you joined.....
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 4:56 am

@Agility wrote:
@KWID wrote:
Please Believe Me Smile

Thats exactly what u said to me on nfm and you're still creating accounts... -.-

Please Guys I Don't Like Making More Accounts Here.It's Enough.I Am Tired.This Is My Official Account.Please I Prohibited Making More Accounts Okay.I Want To Be Peaceful Here In AIM Smile
And I Apologise That I Created That More Accounts Back In 2013-2014.I Felt Guilty About That Please I Would Like You Guys To Forgive Me Sad
I Am Here To Start A New Beginning,A New Start.Please Forget The Past.
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 5:14 am

Guys, don't be so harsh on him. He's trying to change; I've spoken to him privately and he wants everyone to give him a chance. Welcome to AIM (again), Rohit.
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 5:32 am

ToaZuka wrote:
Guys, don't be so harsh on him. He's trying to change; I've spoken to him privately and he wants everyone to give him a chance. Welcome to AIM (again), Rohit.

Thanks ToaZuka For Trusting Me Smile
Back to top Go down
m0squ1t0
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 3:14 pm

he begged for tunari's Plymouth roadrunner in my version http://prntscr.com/96s69k pls gtfo u changed 0%
Back to top Go down
http://yes.com
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:48 pm

@KWID wrote:
I Am Hurricane Here.

Anyways I Have Started Reading The Rules Of AIM Is Making Me Interesting Very Happy

And Please I Don't Like Someone Teasing My Real Name Here Especially In AIM Forums.

And Yeah I Am Not A Girl(According To My Avatar),I Just Like Anime Pictures And I Collect Them.

I Don't Break Trust.

Thank You

Nobody really misses you.. you're just another piece of plague for AIM.
You'll probably just get banned for making so many accounts and breaking rules countless times.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:17 pm

@Venomalix wrote:
@KWID wrote:
I Am Hurricane Here.

I Don't Break Trust.

Thank You

Nobody really misses you.. you're just another piece of plague for AIM.
You'll probably just get banned for making so many accounts and breaking rules countless times.

Venomalix I Am Saying True This Time I Will Not Make More Accounts Okay. Sad
Please I Am Not A Crap Piece Sad Also.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2763

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Thu 26 Nov 2015, 1:45 am

Can he just get banned already? He doesn't deserve mercy, he had time to rethink his thoughts on the NFMM community multiple times, and is still a code thief at large.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomebot4
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2178

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:27 am

aside from all the hatred

welcome to the swag red bar group ayy
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:36 am

Welcome to AIM again, Rohit. Please always read and follow the rules carefully. Also please stop making more accounts which is confusing us, according to rule #4. You should look at your warning bar, it's your final warning now. If you break the rules again, you're banned.

So keep your last chance.

Last edited by Rulue on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:11 pm

Venator wrote:
Welcome to AIM again, Rohit. Please always read and follow the rules carefully. Also please stop making more accounts, according to rule #4. You should look at your warning bar, it's your final warning now. If you break the rules again, you're banned.

Dont Worry Miss Venator I Will Not Break The Rules.I Would Follow Them As Per Order. Smile
And I Prohibited Already Making More Accounts.
Thank You So Much For Making Me Learned Smile
Back to top Go down
Bomb
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:35 am

Why do you put caps in every word you type? ._.
Back to top Go down
SlicerNFM
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1099

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:43 am

Let me warn u, i got banned once because i had a bad behavior, so recheck the rules
Back to top Go down
Sky
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 3:41 am

Be glad ip let you stay at this warning level rohit
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:18 am

Look Guys,I Have Changed Because I Learned Something In These Last 5 Months.Then It Changed My Life.I Dont Want Anybody Against Me.I M A Good Person.
And I Dont Like My Real Name Should Be Here,Because I Dont Like It Especially In AIM.Even 2016 Is Going To Come I Dont Want New Upcoming Players To Tease Me By My Name.
Look I Want To Do Things Right,Please Give Me A Chance.I Am Saying It In Peacefully.
And According To Mr.Bomb Comment,Actually I Always Respect You Guys Alot And I Cant Disrespect You Guys.In My Policies Respect And Trust Is Always Their.And Its Written In My NFMM Account.
Look I Am Tired That Many Players Calling My Real Name Here,If They Call Me Hurr Or /Hurricane,I Get A Good Feeling.And My Dream Is That NFMM Should Be Popular,Thats I Want To See & Come Back To Steam.
I Have Started Already Following The Rules.And FGP It Makes Me Interesting To Learn Smile
According To Chaotic Comments,I Am Not A Code Theif Anymore Sad ,I Am A Permission Asker Only For Last 3 Months.And I Want To Make Good Friends,Join A Clan & Community Group,Start Working Together.In My Heart Is Saying.
Look I Dont Want To Make Enemies Here.
If You See That People Changed Thats True,Even It Happens To Me Already In This 2015 Season.
I Also Dont Like To Tease You,Because I Am A Honest Person.I Want To Do A New Start Here.
My Heart Inside Is Telling Me These Type Of Sentences.
I Hope You Guys Can Agree.I Would Like You Guys To Hold My Hand(Just For Imaginary).
I Treat You Guys As A Friend,Brother,Sister Which Makes Me Happy.And I Have Responsibilities Also Smile

Last edited by KWID on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bomb
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:20 am

@Bomb wrote:
Why do you put caps in every word you type? ._.
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:21 am

Because I Respect You Guys Alot Thats Why I Put Caps In Every Word.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:31 am

@KWID wrote:
Look Guys,I Have Changed Because I Learned Something In These Last 5 Months.Then It Changed My Life.I Dont Want Anybody Against Me.I M A Good Person.
And I Dont Like My Real Name Should Be Here,Because I Dont Like It Especially In AIM.Even 2016 Is Going To Come I Dont Want New Upcoming Players To Tease Me By My Name.
Look I Want To Do Things Right,Please Give Me A Chance.I Am Saying It In Peacefully.
And According To Mr.Bomb Comment,Actually I Always Respect You Guys Alot And I Cant Disrespect You Guys.In My Policies Respect And Trust Is Always Their.And Its Written In My NFMM Account.
Look I Am Tired That Many Players Calling My Real Name Here,If They Call Me Hurr Or /Hurricane,I Get A Good Feeling.And My Dream Is That NFMM Should Be Popular,Thats I Want To See & Come Back To Steam.
I Have Started Already Following The Rules.And FGP It Makes Me Interesting To Learn Smile
According To Chaotic Comments,I Am Not A Code Theif Anymore Sad ,I Am A Permission Asker Only For Last 3 Months.And I Want To Make Good Friends,Join A Clan,Start Working Together.In My Heart Is Saying.
If You See That People Changed Thats True,Even It Happens To Me Already In This 2015 Season.
I Also Dont Like To Tease You,Because I Am A Honest Person.I Want To Do A New Start Here.
I Hope You Guys Can Agree.I Would Like You Guys To Hold My Hand(Just For Imaginary).
I Treat You Guys As A Friend,Brother,Sister Which Makes Me Happy.And I Have Responsibilities Also Smile

Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:49 pm

TheCynical wrote:
@KWID wrote:
According To Chaotic Comments,I Am Not A Code Theif Anymore Sad ,I Am A Permission Asker Only For Last 3 Months.And I Want To Make Good Friends,Join A Clan,Start Working Together.In My Heart Is Saying.

I Know The Cynical That It Also Makes Me Cry Sad .But These Are Me True Feelings.

And BTW, I Got Many Times Of Complaints Around The Chat And NFMM(November Month) That I Leak Cars.But Its Not True.I Have Changed Ok.I Dont Want To Leak,Stole Cars . I Just Want To Ask By Persmission Wise Only.And Why They Are Always Blamming Me Sad & Why They Call Me Roshit.I Dont Like This Name.I Know My Real Name But Idk Why They Are Teasing Me Like This.This Should Stop Immediately.I Dont Want This Anymore.I Am Here In AIM For The Good Start,Make Friends,Clan Joining & Team Working.Look I Dont Like Indiscipline Players.I Want Trusted People I Mean Good People To Work With.Look I Am Not Feeling Well Right Now,I Got Fever And I Am Taking Care Of My Health Also Now.I Want You Guys To Be Equal With Me.I Dont Want Anyone To Hate Me.I Want This Roshit Calling Should Be Stop Here In AIM & NFMM Immediately.I Am Tried Of It.I Am Crying Now While Typing This Paragraph Sad . Look I Didnt Tease All Your Names Because I Respect You All.I Want To Be Normal,Regular Person.I Want To Be With Trusted People Like Some People Which I Know Here.I Want You Guys Call Me Hurr Or Other Names But Not ROSHIT,Because This Is So Embarissing If Someone Calls Me Like That.I Know I Get Angry At That Moment.I Always Talk With You Very Nice & Peacefully All The Time And I Am Very Innocent Also. I Got Miserably Teased On AIM & NFMM By Some Players.Please I Beg You,I Want To Do Things In A Proper Manner.I Am Not A Code Theif,Leaker.I Am Just A Persmission Asker.Dont Call Me Real Name,I Want To Do A New Start Here.Please Understand My Feelings.I Got Hurt Inside My Heart Sad .Please Keep These Things In Mind Sad .This Is Not Fake.I Am Really Sick,So Please Dont Make My Blood Pressure Increase By Teasing Me Millions Of Times Sad .I Cannot Play Online NFMM Because I Am Sick & I Need To Study For My 2nd Unit Exams Also. Sad .I Want To Protect My Friends Also From Trouble.I Spy For You Guys To Stop The Leaking/Hacking Process In NFMM.I Am Doing The Right Thing Only. Sad .This Is Serious For Me Please Read It Again Sad
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1833

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:55 pm

welcome back dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Friends.Eagle Is Here    Today at 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down