AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

[DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

[DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2016, 5:33 pm

I apologize. I didn't see this post. I'm available all day today and tomorrow (the weekend) so tell me if you guys can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016, 1:47 pm

I suppose we're past the deadline?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016, 9:11 pm

Eh Bomb still doesn't have his laptop fixed
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 6:33 pm

Metrophis wrote:

Far past the deadline, but it seems nobody is interested in this tournament anymore, because it has been over a month and only 3 matches have been played.

EDIT: Going to rely on coin tosses to pass the teams that haven't played yet.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 9:24 pm

RAD1 wrote:
Metrophis wrote:

Far past the deadline, but it seems nobody is interested in this tournament anymore, because it has been over a month and only 3 matches have been played.

In my opinion, you should just shut it down. It's been more than a month since you first posted this and random coin tosses will just make this tournament illegitimate.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2016, 10:20 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
RAD1 wrote:
Metrophis wrote:

In my opinion, you should just shut it down. It's been more than a month since you first posted this and random coin tosses will just make this tournament illegitimate.

You're right.

I would still like to give this tournament a fighting chance. Those who are still active and want to get this going, I wouldn't mind helping arrange the matches again. Most of the members here are active. Those who aren't can just be disqualified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2016, 5:02 am

RAD1 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
RAD1 wrote:
Metrophis wrote:

You're right.

I would still like to give this tournament a fighting chance. Those who are still active and want to get this going, I wouldn't mind helping arrange the matches again. Most of the members here are active. Those who aren't can just be disqualified.

If I may suggest, you should arrange a time convenient for both of them and if they both agree, set it in stone. Whoever does not show up without notice, gets disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2016, 5:04 am

Prayers wrote:
RAD1 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
RAD1 wrote:
Metrophis wrote:

You're right.

If I may suggest, you should arrange a time convenient for both of them and if they both agree, set it in stone. Whoever does not show up without notice, gets disqualified.

That's a good suggestion, although it would also require me to be present at the time in order to monitor who shows and who doesn't.

That being said, I will re-arrange the times again during the upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2016, 12:29 am

Due to JackInTheBox no longer playing NFMM, Team Jackless has forfeited. BombLogic moves on to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 9:43 pm

Team Phantasmagraves has forfeited. Team SparCry moves on to Round 2.

EDIT:

Upon further consideration, the tournament has been discontinued.

Far too many players in this tournament are not able to complete their matches. Perhaps a new tournament will open closer to the summer, when players are more available.

To those who competed, thanks for playing! I hope to see you in the next tournament. Ideally, this situation will not reoccur.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2016, 12:15 am

Apologies about not having my round yet, the timezone differences made it hard for it to take place. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament   [DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DISCONTINUED] 2v2 Wasting Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top